1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 am

She smirked softly. "Are you kidding? He couldn't shut his mouth, he was too busy bragging about how he had broken in the poor guy when he was really young. I personally think that's a bit harsh. But at least he's smart enough not to run away or anything like that." Once the trailer door was open, she led the horse into the trailer and tied off its bridle so it wouldn't hurt itself. Patting the stallion's neck, she smiled softly before stepping out and shutting the trailer door. "He doesn't have a name though, which I think is sad. Every horse needs to know what to be called, and 'horse' or 'thing' does not qualify. I'm calling him Dublin." With a sad look in her eyes, she latched the trailer door and stepped back to the driver's side of the truck, getting in quietly.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 am

Andrew mirked a bit at he listened to her about how the vampire seemed not to stop talking about his training of the horse, before he walked around to the side and hoped back into the truck closing the door. "Aw so he is more of a cowboys horse?" He asked after hearing what she had told him as normal cowboys where the ones who just broke in a horse as for things a cowboy would need the horse just needed to do it, they really learned no skill while they where being broken. He could see the man still watching them as they got into the truck and felt like it was him he was staring at, "Guess he's not to big on humans." He said feeling a bit more relaxed around Shayna then before.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:42 am

She lifted and lowered her shoulder in a half-shrug and smiled at him as he hopped in. Starting the truck, she looked away at his words and said softly, "Yeah. Not many of these vampires like them. They don't like me either, because I'm not a 'pure' vampire." With another half-hearted shrug, she leaned back against the seat, making sure that she could hear the stallion was getting along okay in the trailer. Relaxing a bit once they were on the road again, she said softly, "I already have the supplies for a horse at the stable. I bought some fresh food not long ago, since I had been checking out the market for horses. But he may need new shoes, and that'll require your help."
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:46 am

Andrew nodded not really sure what she meant by not a pure-vampire, but did not ask as it was really nothing that he needed to know he guessed she would tell him maybe later. "Thats good hope you have a halter cause letting him around ina bridle is not going to work." He said with a bit of a laugh wondering how much she really knew about sport riding or if she was more of someone who just rode aorund for fun and did not really know what she was doing with the technical part. He sighed leaned back a bit as they started off, wondering a bit why she did not tie the horse in the trailer but did not say anything.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:50 am

Shayna glanced at him with a small smile. "I know. I've got one. But I'll wait to get him used to it when we get him acquainted to the barn. It's not any of those professional stables, but I don't plan to compete officially." Blinking, she sighed softly. "I don't really get the point of it. People take competing with animals too seriously. But at least it's not as bad as dressing them up in those silly pageants." Running a hand through her hair, she parked behind the barn, hopping out and flashing him a smile before she unlatched the door and untied the stallion, leading him out slowly. She called to Andrew, "Can you open the barn doors?"
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 am

Andrew raised his eyes brows a bit after hearing her say pageants, wondering who the heck put a horse in a pageant he had never even heard of it before he hoped out. He then did wonder if she knew what a halter was as you got a horse used to it before a bridle and he wondered why she thought he might not be used to the thing. "Alright then." He said walking to the barn as he opened the doors, slidding them back before looking into the barn as he had not seen inisde of it yet, before he turned back to her and the stallion.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:58 am

She led the horse as best she could with the bridle on, knowing that the man should have given her a halter instead. Flicking on the lights as she entered the barn, she unfastened the bridle straps and pulled it off the horse's head, leaving him to walk slowly and cautiously into the barn. Pulling Andrew in, she shut the doors and whispered softly, "Make sure he doesn't get into something he shouldn't. I'm going to grab the halter and some carrots." With a small, timid smile, she looked away before walking to the end of the barn where the tack room was. She hung up the bridle and let her eyes skim the tack before she grabbed a halter that would probably fit the horse best.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 am

Andrew turned as she pulled him in, before he closed the barn door wondering why she was going to let the stallion just walk around the barn before he walked to the young thing, letting it smell his hands slowly. "Hey." He smiled before he ran his hand alone the horses head, before flicking it's mane all to one side watching as she walked into a room in the barn guessing it was a tack room of some kind of a storage place. The young stallion was rather good looking for a mix as sometimes they looked a bit off when breeds where mixed, but his mixed well and it did not look bad.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:20 am

As she returned to see Andrew and Dublin getting along just fine, she smiled sweetly and slipped the halter over the stallion's head as she fed him a carrot. Fastening it correctly, she took the lead attached to it and murmured, "I'm going to walk him around the paddock so he's used to that and then bring him back in here. You can come if you want." Tilting her head, her green eyes studied the human in front of her, a fond expression on her face. "Your choice," she added in a soft, musical tone.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 am

Andrew looked up from the horse seeing her coming back with a halter and a lead rope, before she slipped it over the stallions head. He nodded after hearing what she had said, "Sure." He answer before following her out of the barn, patting the horse once more before walking along side her letting her lead the horse and stand next to him as it more had to get used to her then him as it was her horse.
The one who made you,
How sad.