1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Wed May 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Shayna woke even before sunrise thw next morning, feeling much more alert. But also much more confused, and doubtful about everything that was going on. She change into a pair of old, cofortable boots an old shirt, and a pair of sweatpants. With a little sigh, she moved as quietly through the house as possible, not wanting to wake Andrew up this early in the morning. She snuck out to the stables, feeding and watering Dublin before snapping on a hslter and leading him around the pastuee for a bit of exercise.

I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu May 23, 2013 8:44 am

Andrew lay still in the bed as the sun slowly sinked into his window later thay morning. He was awake by then, but it took more then just that before he finally raised himself from the bed. He sighed softly running his hand through his hair before slipping out of the room. He wondered where Shayna had slipped off to before he walked outside seeing her with the stallion.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu May 23, 2013 10:24 am

Shayna fed him a carrot as they completed their tenth lap around the pasture, and allowed the horse to rest as she stroked his neck. When she scented Andrew in the air, she went pink, avoiding her gaze from letting it stray to where he was. She felt embarrassed for what she had done last night, losing her composure and all. He must think she was disgusting, biting him one moment and kissing him the next.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun May 26, 2013 4:16 am

Andrew sighed softly as he started down to where she was, before he stopped a bit away from her. "Need any help?" He asked slowly not really sure as Iit seemed she was just outside and not really doing anything. He was a bit unsure of everything now and everything he thought about vampires, it just seemed strange to him.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun May 26, 2013 4:18 am

As he approached, she smiled weakly and said, "Nah, unless you want to come down and spoil him with me. I was just thinking he could use a bit of affection." Stroking the horse's forehead, she leaned against the fence, allowing Dublin to eat out of her hand as she stood there patiently. Sometimes she wondered if horses were smarter than people, and she was sure they were.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun May 26, 2013 8:47 am

Andrew nodded slowly as he walked down to where she was, slowly holding his hand out letting the stallion smell him before he rubbed his neck. "So are you really planning on starting kind of a small farm here?" He asked keeping his eyes on the stallion, more just asking out of curiosity then anything else. He thought it would be rather fun though having something to do around here or something more then what there was right now anyway.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 27, 2013 1:11 am

Shayna beamed, glad for a change in subject. "Yeah, I'm thinking some corn, maybe, or barley and oats? Fresh for Dublin here. I've always loved growing corn though, I can make some mean dishes out of fresh corn. And watermelon is currently coming up to the season for planting." She tilted her head, smiling. "It'll be good to put myself to work again. And this big boy could help us plow, old fashioned and all."
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 am

Andrew nodded as he listened to her, it sounded like there would at least that there wound be more to do now. "Ya it will give him more to do, I am sure he will be fine with it." He said more wondering how the stallion would do with plowing, but he guessed she would work with him on that.

{ Sorry wb }
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 27, 2013 3:29 am

She smiled sweetly and wistfully, saying lightly, "Yes, it's been a bit boring around here. I like having a sense of responsibility. Farming's also a great pastime..." She bit her lip, remembering her large farm back home in Ireland where she had a lot of livestock too. But for here, that might be just a bit much.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu May 30, 2013 7:28 am

Andrew nodded, "Alright what do we need to do first then?" He asked figuring they would get started now at least since it was early in the morning they had all day. But she was right it would be nice to do something as it had been a bit boring, but that was more because there really was not that much to do around the place. There was lots of room around the house so it would not be that hard but they would have to get everything they needed and he guessed she did not have anything so he wondered what they would do about that.
The one who made you,
How sad.