DELETE

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Love ~ Hate ~ Highschool (Invite only)

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:46 pm

♠ Madison Faith Rivers ♠

Madison chuckled softly at the note and wrote back. Good to know, I seriously wanna just cover her mouth every time she talks. I mean what, was her mom a chipmunk or something? She tossed it back to him shrugging slightly as she was being honest yet joking at the same time.
►Mystery◄
-Female-
-Teen-
-Roleplayer-

►Mood◄
-Neutral-

►Watching◄
-The Walking Dead-
-Gotham-
-Once Upon A Time-

►Listening To◄
-5 Seconds Of Summer-
-Fall Out Boy-

►Signature◄
-Made by me-
-The Walking Dead [Pictures]-
-Gareth [Quotes]-
-Imagine Dragons [Lyrics]-

►Nicknames◄
-Myst-
-Misty-
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blonde Haired Gurl. » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:51 pm

● Kayla Walker ●

Kayla rolled her eyes as she saw that other boy had forgotten her.She sighed sadly,though it happened to her probably every day it still hurt.She rested her head on the desk and tried not to get all emotional about it.

Mass Effect FanFiction. Steven Cortez and Robert Shepard. <3
Blonde Haired Gurl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lizzy<3 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 pm

(Aww i cant do pretty post D:)

Star: She watched the people lightly before she clicked the on button and listened to some music.
ImageImageImageImage
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 3 gifts.

Hey! (:

Under contruction..
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2604299 , click!!!!
ImageImage.
ImageImage
Lizzy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blonde Haired Gurl. » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:05 pm

[why?]

Blonde Haired Gurl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr Fox. » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:05 pm

full name: Tyler Jay Hallow
nickname(s): Ty.

" Ello Im Tyler Jay Hallow. Just call me Tyler though. No you can't call me Ty only my best friends can. I have no Idea what my name means soooo, yea. I know a Jay is a birdy!! Well Im sixteen (16) and I love it. Oh my the way Mr. Blind person I'm a guy, You know what that means! I'm boobie free! Boobies are weird.... Well Like I said before I'm Tyler. "

hair color: Brown. Plain Brown.
eye color: Hazle.
clothing style: Skinny jeans, Converse, and Tee-shirts.
body type: Skinny.

Well apparently you're blind, because you dont know what I look like. Well I'll explain myself the best I can. I''m really skinny with pale white skin. I have hazel eyes that like to change color depending on what I'm wearing. They can be green, blue, Brown, Or even grey. I have thin lips that I have been told are extremely kissable. No I'm joking. I've never been kissed. Ever. I ussually wear tee-shirts and hoodies, with skinny jeans and converse.

crush: to be edited.
boyfriend/girlfriend: none.
orientation: Bi-sexual.
husband/wife: none.

Oh, so now we're on to love life. Well I don't really have one sadly, but I really really really want a boyfriend! Yup, I said boyfriend, sorry not into girls. Not that I think theres anything wrong with that, I mean, love is love. I'll admit, I still have a little thing for my ex, only because we've always been on and off and sadly I've always been stupid enough to come crawling back to him every time. Now he has a new girlfriend. Husband?! I'm 17 years old, thats not happening anytime soon. I mean, if I find somebody I really love and they propose then I guess I will.

3 describing words: Shy, Cute, Lovable.
3 likes: Fun, Dancing, Smoothies
3 dislikes: Being Shy, Clowns, Death.

I'm very shy when it comes to people I don't know and I hate it, to many people say it's cute and lovable. I love to have fun and just hang out or dance stupidly with my friends. I also LOVE smoothies and any type of fruit. I'm utterly terrified of clowns. They're evil! I'm also afraid of death, But I mean who isn't. I'm not afraid of heights though. On the contrary I love heights, the higher it is the more relaxing it is for me. I'm currently working at a crappy little dinner.

[size=85]full name: Ledabell Rai Zayrin.
      nickname(s): Leda. ( Pronounced: Lee-dah)

Hiya Im Ledabell Rai Zayrin (pronounced: Lea-Dah-Bell Rii Zay-rin.), but you can call me Leda. I don't think my first name actually has a meaning, but I like to think it means Princess of Nature. Why? you ask, well its because ever since I was little I thought I was the Princess of all of the trees, flowers and plant. I know, Its childish right? Well I know what my middle name means for sure. It is Japenese for truth. Yes that's right my name is Japenese, Boo Yah! Im seventeen (17). I just finished high school this year, so I'm ready to let loose and party it up. Oh and If your blind I'd just like to tell you I'm a girl. I mean if you couldn't tell by my voice and all. If you not blind WHAT THE H*LL DO YOU THINK THE LUMBS ON MY CHEST ARE.....THEY'RE BOOBS!!"

hair color: Currently dyed purple.
      eye color: Dark chocolate brown.
      clothing style: Any thing bold and eye catching.
      body: Skinny but curvy.

What do I look like? Are you blind? Well fine, I guess I'll describe myself. I am the sexiest woman to ever walk the earth! Just kidding (': I guess I'm decent, I wouldn't call myself or anybody ugly. My lips are a light pink color, I have some really faint freckles on the top of my cheeks. My skin is light, not pale or tan. In case you haven't noticed, I have eye catching purple hair. Yes, its natural, I was definitely born with this color hair. No, I'm originally a blackie, but I like to stand out in a crowd and be bold, so I dyed it. I'm pretty proud of myself too, because I did a good job with it. My eyes are dark choclate brown, and I have long eyelashes. As for body modifications, I have a tattoo on my back that says "Let the good times roll" and another on the front of my right shoulder. It has a small crumbling butterfly at the bottom with more butterflies going up and each getting more beautiful and unique each time. The story of it is that I was riding in my dad's truck with my dad through the country and he asked me to look out the window and to tell him what I saw. So I did. All I say was plowed fields so I told him this. " I see ugly. Plain uglyness." He told me "ok, now Imagine a butterfly Its beautiful right?" and I told him "yes" and this is what he told me. "Well then what if the field was like the butterfly." and I responded " then it would be beautiful." That day he thought me that every thing is beautiful it just depends on how you look at it... As for my body, I have a pretty flat stomach and a skinny figure. I weigh around 111 pounds, and I am around 5'6 or 5'7, I had an awkward growth spurt in high school and never really grew anymore.

crush: to be edited.
      boyfriend/girlfriend: none.
      orientation: straight.
      husband/wife: none.

Oh, so now we're on to love life. Well I don't really have one sadly, but I really really really want a boyfriend! Yup, I said boyfriend, sorry not into girls. Not that I think theres anything wrong with that, I mean, love is love. I'll admit, I still have a little thing for my ex, only because we've always been on and off and sadly I've always been stupid enough to come crawling back to him every time. Now he has a new girlfriend. Husband?! I'm 17 years old, thats not happening anytime soon. I mean, if I find somebody I really love and they propose then I guess I will.

3 describing words: Hyper, Loving, Fun
3 likes: Partying, Music, Fun
3 dislikes: Being bored, Storms, Death

I can be quite a pest, but I'm still likable. I am stubborn, I usually refuse to believe something that goes against my own beliefs. I hate being told what to do and love to boss others around. I also have grumpy days, where I'll shut myself out from everything else and just sit in a corner and think. This happens whenever something bad happens to me, or if I'm just not in the right mood. However, I am usually happy and positive. I look on the good side of life and always try to help and encourage others. I am full of energy, and rarely I get tired. I like to stay up late too, but usually around midnight I pass out and fall asleep. I am very fun-loving and outgoing, I like to think that life is short, so I should make it count. I like to take dares and show off my skills and be the center of attention. I love to crack a good joke and make others laugh. I also like to flirt a bit and cause some drama. I am very confident in herself. I am also clever, I can come up with devious but smart little plans to get what I want how I want. If I'm having a bad day, I just remember that I have a pretty good life, I knows that others have it a lot worse. I am very good at convincing people to do things and I an great bargainer. I am also very intelligent, but I'm not very strong. Some of my likes are dancing, music, candy, flowers, swimming, partying, and going on 'adventures'. Some of my dislikes are high elevations because I am afraid of heights, getting told what to do, thunderstorms (they freak me out), math, and school. That was the pretty much overall good side of me, with my little annoying quirks. But theres also a bad part of me, one that really ruins my life. I cannot stand up for myself, if its against somebody that I love. I easily fall for people, you can easily have me wrapped around your little finger. I would do anything for my crush, and I refuse to ever believe that something is wrong. I would pretty much always obey my crush and I would never ever say something hurtful to them. I never liked breakups, and I am always too timid and scared to breakup with a guy. Now, that does not sound like the loud confident girl described above, right? Thats because that is with anybody but my crush. That is the happy face and personality that I put on as an mask...

[size=85]full name: Cameron Jayy Vince
      nickname(s): Cam or LadyBug

" Hey I'm Cameron Jayy Vince. You can call me Cameron. Only my best friends can call me Cam. Do Not Call Me Lady Bug. Im 18 years old, no not young. I think when people say years you they are just trying to be cool. If you couldn't tell that I'm a guy, because of how small I am, well screw you. "

hair color: Black.
      eye color: Blue.
      clothing style: Graphic tees, Converse, Skinny jeans, hoodies.
      body type: Skinny and short.

"Ok so let me explain what I look like. I have pure black hair that is in the scene style. I have plain blue eyes that every one says are cute, but I don't think so. I'm skinny, weighing around 100lbs and I'm only 5'5". I usually wear sneakers, bright and colorful skinny jeans, and some pretty cool tee-shirts."

crush: Will be edited
      boyfriend/girlfriend: None
      orientation: Homo-Sexual (Gay)
      husband/wife: None

Ugh! Do I have to talk about my love life. Fine. I'm not crushing on anyone. I don't have a boyfriend, but I have befor. He used me. I'm gay if you couldn't tell by when I said boyfriend.

3 describing words: Cute, Small, Sarcastic
      3 likes: Having fun, Hanging out, Cute Guys♥
      3 dislikes: Being hit, Being small, Being Bullied

Every one says I'm cute and small and I hate it. I'm most definatly sarcastic. I love hanging out with friends and having fun. I expecially love cute guys. I'm terrified of being hit or yelled at. I hate being small having people bully me about it.

( There are one more, but I don't have her fourm yet. Her name is Lyra.)
Last edited by Mr Fox. on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════╗
Hullo, feel free to send me a pm
if you wish to talk to me or want
set up a role play with me.

I used to be Sitcas. Please don't
steal it. It is my personal user
for many things.

Image Image
ImageImage

╚═════════╝
Mr Fox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:09 pm

(Oh my gosh Tyler is cute lol XD)
►Mystery◄
-Female-
-Teen-
-Roleplayer-

►Mood◄
-Neutral-

►Watching◄
-The Walking Dead-
-Gotham-
-Once Upon A Time-

►Listening To◄
-5 Seconds Of Summer-
-Fall Out Boy-

►Signature◄
-Made by me-
-The Walking Dead [Pictures]-
-Gareth [Quotes]-
-Imagine Dragons [Lyrics]-

►Nicknames◄
-Myst-
-Misty-
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blonde Haired Gurl. » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 pm

[Yayers! Ladybug! :) You know what I mean!]
[Mystery,honey,he's emo.Of course he's cute]

Blonde Haired Gurl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lizzy<3 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:11 pm

[I dont know how to and btw tyler is really cute well most the guys in the pictures are lol)
ImageImageImageImage
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 3 gifts.

Hey! (:

Under contruction..
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2604299 , click!!!!
ImageImage.
ImageImage
Lizzy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blonde Haired Gurl. » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:13 pm

[Lizzy lizzy lizzy,we've all decided that if a guy is emo it automatically makes him cute]
[Like..take Skyler for example,now that's a cute guy.And guess what! He's emoish kinda sorta!]

Blonde Haired Gurl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr Fox. » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:13 pm

( Tyler's not emo, he's scene! Big differnce! Lady bug is emo.)
╔═════════╗
Hullo, feel free to send me a pm
if you wish to talk to me or want
set up a role play with me.

I used to be Sitcas. Please don't
steal it. It is my personal user
for many things.

Image Image
ImageImage

╚═════════╝
Mr Fox.

My pets