::Re-Awaken Me:: 1x1 [Amiko & She_Wolf]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ::Re-Awaken Me:: 1x1 [Amiko & She_Wolf]

Postby Amiko » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:35 pm

[ 1 year skip++++ gonna make it;
Fall,
Friday
Around 4pm]

Amy/chazz: 21
Serenity: 22
Iris: 21 (turns 22 in December)
Max: 23
Leo (iris' cousin ) [ 203 for his picture ]: 23
------

Amy sat alone outside on the back porch just staring at nothing. She'd been a bit of a shell since she broke up with Jordan a while ago but honestly, she didn't care much. She'd been tired of all the fighting they'd done especially when she'd start having her panic attacks at the hospital. After breaking up with Jordan chazz convinced aela he needed to move back with his sister for a bit to keep an eye on her, and after watching her zombie self try to harm herself, he drug her off to Claire's.
Amy had been diagnosed with depression...and with being pregnant which she never told Jordan about. She'd never tried to talk to Jordan after seeing Claire, and withdrew into herself more.

Chazz groaned waking up to an alarm he had set and sighed slowly sitting up. He felt exhausted after watching amy all night again, and had had to drag aela over with bow to help him calm his sister when she snapped a bit again. He'd been wanting to tell Jordan everything that was going on but Claire told him not to, so he didn't, instead, he only told aela since she was his fiance. They'd planned to get married by now but when Amy threw Jordan out and stopped acting like her usual crabby self, they both agreed to postpone the wedding. Chazz was running out of patience with his sister but he was trying to help her where he could, including setting annoying as hell alarms so he would get up and make sure she ate.

Iris had wound up moving out of Nick's but moved into a place right down the road from him, because some days she wanted to strangle Nick despite how much she loved him when she didn't have any room of her own. She was sitting there in her house at the bar grading papers with a pen held between her teeth and her black hair up in a messy bun. It had been a long week trying to get through to the kids at the high school and so many of the papers she'd been going over we're so....bad. she sighed hard around the pen and took off her glasses she had on to pinch the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

Serenity sighed finally getting to come home after a light day dealing with over emotional students and staff at the school and ran her hands hard through her hair grumbling under her breath. She hated her job some days and times was usually on days like today. "Can we get to freaking Thanksgiving break already and then Christmas so I can get away from these loonies?!" With a dry laugh at herself she sighed and mumbled ",oh well at least I have my husband, daughter, and brother-in-law to come home to"

Max had worked for a year and still couldn't walk but he'd resigned himself to his chair now and worked in a security firm going over videos and looking through all the paperwork that had to be done. In the year that had passed he'd pulled away from Claire completely and told her to open her eyes and look at the man who still wanted her after years of being pushed to the sidelines (leo). He still loved her, but a big part of him didn't feel he deserved someone like her anymore.

Leo left the modeling agency and sighed softly. He'd taken to helping others more lately and staying behind the lense rather than in front of it anymore. He pulled his hair out of it's ponytail that it had been slipping from and scratched his head a bit trying to relieve a bit of his headache he'd gotten dealing with some rich man daughter who thought she was the great thing since air and knew everything. Email cursed softly under his breath in Russian and tried to relax a bit despite hearing the girl from earlier whining as she left the building not far behind him

came for the RP, stayed for the trades
Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Aela sighed heavily, her eyes heavy as she sat up. She felt so torn being here, she wanted to help her friend dearly, but the toal was starting to crush her and Chazz. She rubbed her head softly and shook her head. "Chaz... can we talk for a moment?" She asked softly. She looked over at him with soft eyes. "You can't keep doing this to yourself... We can't do this to Jordan either."

James threw down his pen and threw his hands up like he won a race. "Thank you god, I'm free at last!" He said, slouching back in his chair. Business had been going so well he was able to buy a second garage. Both consisted of a large part of paperwork now and he bairly had time to work on cars himself anymore. However, that worked best on days like today where he brought his precious daughter with him. He swiveled around and plucked up hid daugjter from her play pen. "Ok princess, ready to go home?" He asked with a grin.

A rhythmic knock came from the door. Nick stood outside rocking on his heals with a drink holder and a bag behind his back. He felt bad about Iris's long week and wanted to help out.

Claire sighed and rubbed her head reviving another paper form a psychologist she inquired for Amy. Another suggestion of risky drugs and an institution. She didn't want to do that at all to her friend, but with a year like this, she was beginning to think it was best

Our hero, our Hero claims a warriors heart,
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With a voice wielding power of the Ancient Nord Art,
Believe, Believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to the Evil, of all Skyrims Foes,
Beware, Beware the Dragonborn Comes.
For the Darkness has passed,
and the legend yet grows,
You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn comes
She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Iris hopped off the stool she'd een sitting on and went to the front door forgetting she was still holding the pen in her teeth and wound up opening the door looking a bit annoyed from all the bad papers she'd just went over before talking around the pen only for a moment " I swear if you-" she stopped to spit the pen into the small table beside the door and groaned at herself before sighing exasperatedly " if you came here and you wither don't have pizza, a strong drink, or the patience of a good I'm gonna smack you". She'd wanted to sound playful but was a bit too annoyed from the papers for it to come out right.

Chazz sighed heavily and ran a hand through aelas hair "yeah I know....but Claire already said not to say anything to Jordan. As much as I hate it she's probably right to say it." He softly kissed her head before standing and winced as his muscles in his lower back strained before he stretched and got everything to relax. He sighed heavily and shook his head "I'm not really sure what to do with amy anymore to be honest. It's like the woman living ere isn't even my sister now, she's just a shell.." he sighed softly and shook his head leaving the room but stopped in the stairs seeing the back door wide open only to shot down the last steps and slide outside and looked around quickly for his sister. "Amy?!"

Any had stood up and wandered off slowly towards the woods with blank eyes and a shudder racking her body until she hit the ground on her knees and sat there dry heaving for a few minutes until she threw up stomach acid. Her mind was somewhat off at the moment where she wasn't thinking about anything, she was just moving. She'd been like that for a month or so where she'd sit still for hours and then suddenly just walk around, which was why chazz made sure he kept an eye on her when he could. With a growl he hit Claire's number in his phone on speed dial and hurried back up to his room to throw on a pair of shoes.

Serenity sighed hard once to just breath before sliding out of her car and heading inside but turned on her heel, went back to the car, and grabbed her phone so she had it in her pocket just in case she was needed. She then shut the car door and blew her bangs out of her eyes as she walked into the house.

Leo glanced towards the hospital as he walked by and frowned slightly. He already knew he didn't have a snowflakes chance in hell with Claire, but he also knew she was hiding something by the way she acted. He shook his head telling himself to let it go and started walking again

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Nick looked very surprised before holding up his treats. "How bout a dirty chai and a triple chocolate muffin?" He said. "And a chocolate bar"

Claire jumped upon hearing her phone ringing. She quickly picked it up. "What's wrong?"

The house was quiet, but as usual Jordan was locked up in his room. He'd been broken hearted version of himself, bairly able to function through the day. He still worked, but not as much.
James arrived home a free moments after Serenity. He slid out of his truck and scoped up his baby girl and a large take out bag. He looked surprised seeing Serenity for a moment before laughing "damn it wanted to surprise you."

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Chazz was growling between his teeth as he spoke whole yanking his shoes on "give me a list of the best institutions you've got Claire.... I can't keep watching her especially when she walks off like this" he then hurried back down the stairs and out the door without a glance at aela. He was worried about any and where she could wander off to when she was so out of it. "I love my sister too much for this crap"

Any had sat there near the woods for a while after getting sick before leaning against a nearby tree and staring up at the orange, gold, and red leaves on the branches above her head. She had dark circles under her eyes and just flat out looked sick rather than pregnant.

Iris snorted softly before taking her drink first and mumbling "this'll have to do" before opening the door the rest of he way for him and walking into her kitchen. She carefully climbed onto her counter, grabbed a bottle of whiskey, and poured a small bit into her drink before putting the whiskey back and shutting the cabinet. Iris was usually really good about not drinking, but this week had been hell and her students were killing her with how lazy they were. She hopped down carefully and stirred her drink before walking back over to the bar and looked at Nick "I swear these kids get dumber as it gets closer to Christmas"

Serenity chuckled and looked at James "well sorry to disappoint" she easily stole Jade from him before knocking on Jordans door. It had become a routine for her that when she got in from work she'd check to see how her brother-in-law was. She knew he loved Amy and she saw just how devastated he was when they broke up, but a part of her already saw it coming with how often they fought over the last year and the way Amy pulled away a bit.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:28 pm

"It's because they know it's break time soon." He said. He planted a loving kiss on her head and rubbed her base of her skull. "You, need to relax. Breathe, and then enjoy watching them suffer in spring." He chuckled softly. "Want me to help? I'll happily be brutal with grading." He said with a smile. "You need a break."

James frowned softly, giving her shoulder a soft squeeze. He shook his head, looking very solem for a moment. "Not today... it's a rough one... their Anniversary." He said quietly. He kissed her head and moved to the kitchen, pulling out perfectly neat take out boxes. "Got you your favorite. He'll come out in a bit.. he's been doing a bit better after talking to the shrink every week. He's putting in more hours, and isn't getting angry. He just needs today alone."

Claire sighed and felt her heart nearly break in her chest. "There's one run by a family friend. The only one I trust. She usually deals with teen victims, but she'll take on Amy since this started in her teen years... we have to tell Jordan. itll break him more but it will crush him if anything were to happen to his child... If our Amy is lost, hopefully a price of her can restore our Jordan." She said, her head was propped against her hand. "This was so stupid of me."

Aela looked worried for a moment. She moved to Amy's room and grabbed a shirt, handing it to Bow, "go find her big guy." The large fluffy dog barked and raced off, rushing past Chazz and to the tree line.

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 am

Iris chuckled and shook her head no before taking Nick's hand and pulling him into the living room and flopping onto her couch. "I'll let you be brutal later for now, I just wanna relax with you for a bit. I swear one of the boys today blatantly ignored me before walking out of my class before class was even over. It's like these kids have already checked out and no longer give a damn about anything". Iris felt beat after everything she'd been dealing with all week and just wanted to spend some time relaxing with Nick.

With a slow calming breath serenity opened Jordans door a little so she and Jade could see into the room. She'd usually leave him be for a while but she hadn't heard or seen him at all today and a part of her wanted to at least make sure he was ok. Serenity knew his pain, and wasn't planning on more than checking on him once today. She'd done it a few times now when he'd be unusually quiet and always said the same thing, 'i wanted to make sure you're still alive', never ok because after what Amy did to him he wouldn't be ok for a while.
Serenity stood there looking a bit drained of her usual spark but kept a soft smile on her lips and Jade on her hip.

Chazz took off after bow and let out a hard sigh "do what you can. I'll be the one to tell Jordan. I just need you to get things started so I can keep this girl safe. I'm sorry Claire..." He then hung up and shoved his phone into his pocket but slowed seeing Amy just sitting at the base of a tree and staring at the leaves above her. He was beyond grateful he had aela in his life with bow, and she was so understanding about the whole situation. 'i owe you big time babe'

Amy was lost in her own mind as she stared at the leaves above her and just sat there with tears slowly trailing down her cheeks but otherwise she didn't move. She paid no attention to the big ball of fluff running her way with her brother following, or to the the time as her stomach began turning once more from her lack of food for the baby to take from. Amy really didn't even look like herself anymore tone point, unless you heard her name and saw her beside chazz you'd never know it was her. She'd been out once when she was having an ok day with aela and chazz, that when they walked by serenity she didn't even know who she was.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:15 am

Nick chuckled softly and kissed her head. "You can blame the parents. A lot of these bratty teens could get away with murder. Just be firm with the ones that are actually careless, and put that good heart of yours to the ones who need the help." He said softly.

Jordan sat at his desk across the room, his back towards Serenity. He didn't say anything, but sat there tinkering with a car radio, cleaning out the parts and checking wiring. Her moved like a robot, not reacting to anything right away. He sighed when he realized the door was opened. "Yes." He said plainly. He didn't look at Serenity, he couldn't. He loved his sister-in-law and his niece, but every time he saw them, he say Amy and the future he once promised her. He couldn't handle it, not today.

Claire put down the phone and held her head in her hands. She took a shakey breath and dialed another number. "Hey Anna..it's me. It's become serious. Is the offer still on the table?"
"Of course! I know she's family to you so she's family to me. I'll have a room ready and I promise it'll be me and my best team working with her. Is the father aware?"
"He will be today. I'll meet you at the house."
"Of course. Hey, you did the best you could on your own. It's ok to get help." The woman said softly. "We will do out best to help her."
Claire nodded and sighed once more before hanging up. She closed her computer to have a group picture from a little over a year ago stare at her. "First Max... now Amy... why do the people I love get hurt." She said quietly.

The big fluffy dog slid to a halt beside Amy, whining and hoping at her and nuzzling her.

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:59 am

Iris chuckled and took a drink of her dirty chai with a shot of whiskey before pulling Nick down to the couch too and relaxing against him "oh trust me I know. They're just suuucchhh a pain to deal with some days."

Serenity smiled softly seeing Jordan was moving "I just wanted to make sure you were alive. You've just been so quiet today. I'll leave you be, do you need anything before I go Jordan?". She honestly was worried just because how quiet he'd been and how much he reminded her of herself when she was younger right now.

Chazz walked up to Amy and sighed hard "Jesus Amy....what the hell am I gonna do with you?" He slowly knelt down so he was eye level with her while she was sitting and frowned as he touched her cheek. "Amy.... I....we can't keep watching you and doing this....I'm sorry....."

Amy slowly looked at chazz and whispered hoarsely "you're locking me up too.....aren't you......" She fell silent afterwards and suddenly punched chazz hard in the jaw making him fall back onto his butt as she stood up slowly only to stumble a bit.

Chazz stood quickly and caught his sister before scooping her up and looked at now "good boy bow, head on back to the house." He managed to keep Amy still as he carried her back to the house with a bruise forming on his jaw. His eye dulled a bit as he went over different ways to tell Jordan about what all had been going on.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am

"No thank you. I'll just be here working on this." He said quietly. "Thank you."

Nick chuckled softly "oh I know. It's ok, have hope for a few of the up coming. I'd love to have little Jade as a student one day! She's so smiely and listens already, it's rediculously cute." He laughed

Bowen whimpered softly, his ears pinned tight against his head as he followed Chazz.

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery