1x1 for ♞Sebastian Michaelis and ::Ciel~Phantomhive::

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 for ♞Sebastian Michaelis and ::Ciel~Phantomhive::

Postby BlackWren » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:55 am

[[Omg look at this. It reminds me so much of Ciel and Sebastian's relationship in your Kuro RP. >w<]]

Sebastian watched as Rutilus continued, only helping when the boy asked.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:02 am

{I have that one on my computer too only its colored and no words because they were in the description XD....i fell like a stalker or something. i'll show you my very favrite in a sec}

Ciel yawned and nuzzled Sebastian a bit more before standing up straight and makeing his way out the door to take a bath, feeling a thin layer of what he could only describe as 'ick' in his pale skin.
He stepped into the dark colored bathroom and turned on the water to something that would burn a human yet felt nice to a demon, glad he no longer had to bring in buckets with this newer modern tecnology in hell.

This one is one of my top pictures i have on my computer and it also reminds me of the other rp XD: Image
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:03 am

[[Aw cute! I mite have seen it before though.]]

Sebastian watched Ciel leave then continued to instruct Rutilus, listening to the water run. he smirked to himself before bending down to kiss the top of Rutlius's head before going to go feed Rachel, the dog growling and nipping at his heels as if ordering him to move faster.

Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:13 am

Ciel sighed and cleaned himself off witht he steaming water before pulling a small mirror from the counter and examining the small red bite marks on his neck from the previos night. It was begining to come apparent to him that normal wounds from glass or other cuts would heal themself in a matter of seconds, wounds from other demons or other supernateral beings didnt do the same. It wasnt so much of a bad thing he supposed, just another thing he would have to get used to.
The navy haired boy shook his thoughts away and dressed himself in the casual silky black clothes he had worn earlyer that morning and made his way back to the study quitely. he notessed Sebastian had left but didnt question it and took that time of his lovers absence to place a light kiss to Rutilus' temple before continueing to the other desk in the room and takeing a novel Sebastian owned to examin.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Sebastian continued to set up the home for the day. sorting papers and flicking them to the side so they landed in their proper places. As he picked up one more paper he stopped and thought 'Oh dear... I must teach Ciel to do such things... He won't learn a thing if all I do is, well, mate...' He tapped his chin as he continued to organize papers and disheveled books.

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Ciel continued to fake read the book in his hand, a few times glanceing up at Rutilus. It was enjoyable to see he had the same trait as Sebastian wish pushing strands of hair behind his ear when thinking, along with his handwrighting and other small features. He sighed after a moment, annoyed by the silence and began to make his way for the door. "You shouldnt work yourself so hard, little one. Take a break if your hand gets tired from wrighting."
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Rutilus looked up and frowned slightly, tilting his head to the side "But I like learning. It's fun and really easy!" He smiled brightly well closing his eyes "But I am kinda tired, so I'll stop for now." He said with a giggle, standing and making his way to Ciel. He wrapped his arms around Ciel's waist, arms almost reaching around to touch the other hand. He nuzzled into Ciel's stomach and mummered into his shirt
"Mama?" He asked.

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Ciel blinked in supprise at this statement. 'Surely this isnt my child if he acually enjoys lessons.' The boys voice broke him from those thoughts quickly nd he looked down with head tilted slightly. He still wasnt fond of the name but he always replyed to it regardless. "Yes, Rutilus?" He asked while bringing a hand down to rest on the childs head and pet him like a dog or cat.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:45 pm

"Can we get a kitty?" he asked innocently, crimson eyes pleading at Ciel in such a way it could probably stop someone's heart.

[[Oh I just remembered. We're at page 100! Woohoo! *dances* We're so successful! Dances to this song*]]

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Ciel raised an eyebrow, thoughts already clouded with thoughts on the subject.
'Has Sebastian corrupted his mind with such an idea already? a skeim to make me say yes to getting one?'
The navy haired boy gave a sigh knowing it would make both his family members happy and caved at the big crimson eyes looking up at him intently. "...I suppose...as a reword for your progress we could...Go tell your father."

{Oh yes, sooo sucsessful XD}
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me