Versailles fan + Yomi Aino

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Versailles fan + Yomi Aino

Postby Yomi Aino » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 am

'Ah, so you're not to young, that's good,' Asagi said, 'hmmm, would you like to watch the stars? i heard they are beautiful tonight.'

'So do I,' Kamijo said, 'I play piano and I sing often. What about you?'

'I'll teach you some easy steps then, while we're at it,' Yu~ki siasd, 'but you're quite okay.'

'So... Right after one of you gets better, theo ther gets sick?' Tetsu asked
~Returning Player as of 8 March 2022~ and again July 2023~

~D&D nerd~ wrote: Feel free to PM me about Dungeons and Dragons!
Talk to me about D&D, your characters, your campaigns!
Ask me about my characters!
Always willing to roleplay d&d-esque settings, just dm me!
Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:45 am

Sammy didn't see why it would be good, "why is it good? We can only live so long, guess, sometimes, being younger is better than being older." after that, she shrugged and smiled, "yeah, I'd love to, I haven't in so long, it would be nice."

Jackie smiled, "I play the piano too, I don't really sing. I used to, but that was a few years ago." she said, she couldn't help but smile.

Susan nodded, "thanks." she smiled, "well, I don't think I am, I seriously suck at dancing sometimes... Sometimes. Not always."

Ivy frowned, "depends, we had to share a room for a few days so that's probably why, when she's sick I try to stay as far away as possible, but that wasn't possible this time."
Red Vs Blue
Character of the Day:Grif
Favorite character:Texas
Quote:"Hey, Rookie, Did you just call my girlfriend a cow?" Church
Mood:Hurting, bad head ache
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:50 am

'Being very old is not good but being very young is not good either, so it's okay.' Asagi said and he took ehr hand and led her to the balcony, closign the curtains behind him so that no one coudl see them.

'That's nice,' Kamijo said, 'do you like art?'

'Don't say such things,' Yu~Ki said, 'you can learn it, of course.'

'I see,' Tetsu said, 'what's exactly the thing which is bothering you?'

Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 am

Sammy frowned, "either way, both aren't good." she said, softly as she followed him outside. She let go of his hand once they were out there. She looked up into the night sky at all the stars, "it is beautiful."

Jackie shrugged, "I dont draw it, but I like some of it..... Depending on who drew it. What about you?" she asked.

Susan blinked, surprised to hear someone actually say that, "I thinks don't think I'll be able to practice that often, I have a lot of things to do.... No I don't, I'll practice if I can find someone to practice with."

Ivy frowned, slightly, " my stomach and my throat.... Not as bad when Susan had what ever it is...."
Red Vs Blue
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 am

Asagi shrugged and stood at the reeling of the balcony, sying, 'yes, the stars are beautiful tonight.' He put his arm around Samantha and glanced towards her. It was easy to just bite her... Too easy.

'I paint, but I'm not very good at it. I do write poems,' Kamijo said.

'good,' Yu~Ki said, 'with that mentallity, you'll get better certainly.'

'Hmm, sounds like a cold, actually,' Tetsu said, 'would you want to go to a room and lie down there? I could get you an extra blanket, too.'

Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 am

Sammy felt uncomfortable now, slightly stepping to the side, she kept his arm around her, but she wasn't so close this time. she kept her eyes up, towards the stars, "more than normal." she mumbled.

Jackie smiled, "can I see one? Well painting, I can't paint. I do story's, not paint or anything." she smiled.

Susan smiled, "maybe." she added, looking to see what everyone was doing, then looking back at him. "can't get better so quickly."

Ivy nodded, "alright. I don't see any harm in it. But we all have to leave soon, jack, come get me when it's time to go." she said and got a nod from Jackie, then she waited for tetsu to lead the way.
Red Vs Blue
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 am

Asasgi felt the girl move away from him, so she wasn't really liking it. Good... Asagi then grabbed her shoulder roughly and pulled her against him, whispering, 'certainly, there are more stars than usual.' He leaned in and licked her neck suddenly. 'May I taste you?' He asked, eyes turning bright red.

'Yes, you can,' Kamijo said, 'but for that we should go to my room. Are you okay with that?'

'That's true,' Yu~ki said, 'why are you constantly trying to keep track of what the others are doing?' He then asked.

Tetsu said, 'follow me,' and he took ehr hadn, then led her up the stairs and to a room. He opened the door and said, 'please lay down on the bed. I shall get you some water.' The room was big adn there was a two-person bed standing in the middle. Thre was a desk with a lot of sheets on it in neat staples and there were huge bookshelfs and a closet.

Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:25 am

Sammy started shaking aginst him, looking forward, "n-no." she whispered, trying to keep herself calm, but it wasn't do easy this time. "y-your a vampire....... Y-you can't. No no." she said, not able to keep calm, she was freaking out.

Jackie blinked, "I guess... I don't see what it will hurt." she added, shrugging her shoulders, slightly smiling.

Susan shook her head, "guess I was a little worried. Sorry, didn't mean for it to bother you." she said, frowning. She kept her head turned to him this time. "sorry, I didn't mean for it to bother you.... I don't see why I should be worrying.."

Ivy followed him behind him, she slightly walked past him into the room, looking around at the room, "it's a nice room." she said, and nodded, going over to the bed, she hated having to wear a dress, but she crawled into the bed and layed down, shutting her eyes.
Red Vs Blue
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:50 am

Asagi whispered, 'yes, I am. A noble vmnpier and I won't take no for an answer. I wouldn't resist me if I were you.' He then bit her slowly and carefully.

'Good,' Kamijo said and hel et og of her, then added, 'follow me,' and he walked up the stairs.

'All the girls can take care of themselves, rihgt?' Yu~ki asked, 'I'm sure of it, so you cna make some fun yourself instead of worrying liek this.'

Tetsu walked away and after a minute or so he came back with a wet towel and a glass of water and some clothes. He put the glass of water down on the desk next to her and siad 'you can put the towel on your orehead and if you want to change into something more comfortable, you can use these clothing. He placed the sleeping wear next to her and the towel next to the glass of water. 'It are my clothes, but I'm not to big so it'll be okay.'

Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 am

Sammy whimpered, staying still. She knew that screaming would just make it worse for her, so she kept quie or tried to. "stop..." she mumbled, "it hurts...." she mumbled again, her hands shaking.

Jackie walked behind him, looking around. She walked up the stairs behind him, "guess it is a good thing." she mumbled.

Susan sighes, "fun? I know your right and they can." she said, nodding her head, "strange, now we are the only one's left down here." she said, feeling a lite uncomfortable, but she was fine with it.

Ivy sat up, looking at him, "ok thank you." she picked up the clothes, going into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door, changing. "I feel silly. Comfortable clothes, more then mine." she came back out, her dress was hung up, "I didn't catch your name." she said, sitting back on the bed, rubbing her eyes, "I'm ivy." she said with a soft smile. She didn't feel more comfortable in this.
Red Vs Blue
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups