Versailles fan + Yomi Aino

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Versailles fan + Yomi Aino

Postby Freelancer Texas » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 am

My reply!

Sammy, Jackie, Ivy, Susan, Dani, Falan, & Sasha

Darkness peeked through Sammy's window, her clock struck 8 pm. All the girls were planning to stay together, until they recovered a invite from Sammy's door. Jack was the first to grab it, but Sasha snatched it from her, quickly. Sasha read it out loud to everyone of the girls, Sammy rolling her eyes as sasha read it. Sam was the oldest, so she was like a leader to the group, but so was Sasha. "hey, it's a Masqurade, Sam!" Susan told her and Sam sighes, "you know it don't like wearing dresses." Sammy complained to them. Jackie shrugged, "I don't either, but let's go!" Jackie said to them. Ivy nodded, "i'm ok with dresses, but, on the subject, maybe there might be guys-" ivy was interupted by sammy, Sammy had a problem with guys, men, males! Sammy frowned, "no! I am not going through it again, ivy. If there are, leave me out of meeting them, ok?" Sammy asked, sighing. Ivy frowned, "ok, fine! More for us!" ivy told her. Susan sighed, softly. "shut up. Let's just get dressed in a dress and find a mask, ok?" Susan asked them and Sammy frowned, "FINE!" she yelled, not wanting to go. After that outburst, Sammy stormed up the stairs. Dani sighed, "ok, Sammy. You have to wear a nice one. Your the oldest." dani told her, worried that Sammy won't get dressed in something nice. Falan sighed, looking at her twin, "ok, dani, enough. Just leave Sam alone, she's had enough." falan told dani, shaking her head.

After a hour, every girl was dressed in a dress, they also had a mask. Sammy, for once, wore a dress. It was a beautiful whit color, she had a white mask, her hair was also curled. Jackie had a light, sky blue dress. She had a dark blue mask. Ivy, on the other hand, had a red dress, her mask was black, her hair was straight. Susan was wearing a pink, hot pink dress, her mask was a yellow sparkled mask. dani had a yellow dress, it wasn't fluffy at all, her mask, as well was yellow. Falan has a purple dress, her mask was black and white. Last, but not least, was sasha, her dress was dark blue, her mask was red with black sparkles. Sammy groaned, "I think I'm fixing to die, girls! I hate dresses!" sammy complained. After that, the girls left the house, making their way towards the castle on the hill.

(if I'm right, they wear dresses and masks. Was that alright?)
Red Vs Blue
Character of the Day:Grif
Favorite character:Texas
Quote:"Hey, Rookie, Did you just call my girlfriend a cow?" Church
Mood:Hurting, bad head ache
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 am

(I'd really appreciate it if you could put up soem pics, too.)
~Returning Player as of 8 March 2022~ and again July 2023~

~D&D nerd~ wrote: Feel free to PM me about Dungeons and Dragons!
Talk to me about D&D, your characters, your campaigns!
Ask me about my characters!
Always willing to roleplay d&d-esque settings, just dm me!
Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 am

Ok, I will right now, I'm looking for some of the girls and dresses. Think I found some.

I can never find good pictures! I used anime, but ones that look as real as possible, dresses are added next.
Red Vs Blue
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:26 am

(Anime is okay, I watch anime and such XD I will post my reply soon.)

Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 am

(ok, thanks. Dresses are being found and posted, same for mask& ok. I'll be here, probably.)
Red Vs Blue
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 am

In the castle, Asagi was wearing his flamboyant black outfit with the tophat and a raven mask. He was sitting in his throne, looking bored as ever. Kamijo was looking like a prince in his outfit and with his white mask, talking to Yu~Ki, who looked older than he was, as usual. The man had a completely white mask on and it seemed pretty scary, even for Kamijo. They were discussing ettiquetes and manners.
Tetsu had appeared behind Asagi, saying, 'Asagi, the women will soon arrive.' 'I know...' Asagi said and he glanced at the old man with the silver and orange mask. 'Why must you always look this young?' Asagi asked. 'Because I can.' Tetsu stated.

In the distnace, a pirate ship entered the harbour nad Mucho, the invited captain, jumped off board, wearing his pirate clothing and a golden mask. He soon made his way to the castle by horse. Underway he went past two boys on a motor. One with a blue mask, one with a red one. They greeted eachother.

Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 am

(almos done with adding the dresses an masks.)

Sammy went to the door, swollowing, "do I have to? Please don't make me!" she complained, fear in her eyes. "please!" Sammy begged. Jackie sighed, "Sam, you're beautiful. At least try." Jackie shoved Sammy through the door, Sammy stopped after she was in. "I am going to be sick." Sammy Mumbled. Jackie walked in behind her, looking around, "sam, you're fine." Jackie told her. Sammy whimpered, "no I'm not!" "stop complaing, Sam." Ivy told her, going inside behind them. "you're fine." ivy said again. Susan came in beside ivy, "well, she didn't eat anything, ivy. Cut her some slack." Susan mumbled, not wanting anyone to hear her talk. Sammy nodded, "thank you!" dani and falan walked in together, dani spoke up first, "nice place..... Keep walking Sammy." she told her, Sammy shook her head, "no thank you." falan sighed, going beside dani, "she's nervous, Dani." "no I'm not! I'm fine!" that made Sasha sigh, shaking her head, "I hope you are." Sasha said.

All the girls stood a little farther inside, not at the door anymore, but Sammy was feeling even worse the closer she got to the men. She wasn't like the others. Sasha frowned, "Sam, please!" she said, Sammy whimpering, "fine. You guys owe me after!!"
Red Vs Blue
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:07 am

(I'll take a look at the look of one char as soon as I start talkign to her.)

Asagi saw the ladies walk inside the caslte and he saids, 'welcome to you all, dear ladies!' And as soon as he said that, music started playing and it sounded like the music one owuld play at a fairy-tale ball, yet the orchestra was nowhere to be seen. Yu~ki said, 'if you ladies would like somethign to drink, I'd suggest you to go over there,' he pointed with a black cane towards a table with food and drinks on it. Asagi stood up and walked to the girls, saying, 'well then, who would like to dare dance with me?' Tetsu laughed slightly and said, 'I suggest that you ladies be careful aroudn this man. He is known for his sadism.' Asagi gave Tetsu a geisture with his hand. Tetsu laughed nad Kamijo siad, 'I woudl wnat ot ask one of you to dance with me but you're all so gorgeous, I can't choose!'

Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:13 am

(ok.)

Jackie looked at the table and then at Sammy, "Sam." Jackie said, pushing Sammy slightly towards Asagi. "she does." Sammy looked at Jackie, "I'm soo going to get you later... Jackline." Sammy teased. Jackie smiled, "Samantha." Jackie teased back. Sammy frowned, "Sammy." she said, looking at Sasha, "please?" she asked. Sasha looked at Jackie and elbowed her in the gutt, "she needed it anyways." dani looked over at tetsu, "we know. We've heard about him, or at least us three have." she gestured to herself, Sasha and falan. Sammy looked back at Asagi, "I'm Sammy..." she muttured, lowly that Jackie couldn't even here, "and I guess I am." Susan looked over at Kamijo, shoving Jackie, "you decided Sam should dance with him, so I decided you should, jack." Jackie frowned, shaking her head, "gosh Susan." Jackie muttured. Ivy was staying away from the girls, listening to them talk, shaking her head. Susan smiled, shrugging, "it happens jack. You did it to Sam." she answered, jackie grumbling, "now I know how Sammy feels." she Mumbled, dani getting a cheeky grin, "yeah, I admit, it's funny."
Red Vs Blue
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yomi Aino » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:35 am

'Are all you girls that shy?' Asagi asked, taking Sam into a dancing position. He looked down towards her and whispered, 'you look very good, young lady. What's your name exactly?' then he danced with her, gently and passionately, like a real gentleman. Kamijo watched him for a second before saying, 'so, Jack is your name? You look sweet but that's no name for a girl so why not tell me your real name?' He took her into dancing position gnely and led her through the song.
Yu~ki said, 'I would fancy a dance with one of you as well, or are you not daring to dance with a man somewhat older than you are?' 'Don't be shy,' tetsu said, 'Yu~ki's not any bit like Asagi.'

Then Daisuke and Toshimaru came in and Daisuke said, 'good evening, all, how are you?' 'Very good,' Tetsu said, 'just in time, boys.' Toshimaru and Daisuke nodded and then whispered something to eachother.

Yomi Aino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me