Demon Chase - 1x1 (Saeli and May)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Demon Chase - 1x1 (Saeli and May)

Postby Samantha5696 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:31 pm

-Maybelle and Saeli only!-

This is an alternate universe, with demons and angels and magic and fantasy creatures. But like any world there are bounty hunters that capture and turn in some of the worst offenders. And in one hunter's case, he's looking for a demon. A rather pretty and sneaky one at that. Will he turn her in, or fall for her?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Demon Chase - 1x1 (Saeli and May)

Postby Samantha5696 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Name: Mirabelle. Or Mira for short.
Looks:Bad coloring is bad.
Species: Demon
Personality: Snarky, kind, generous, playful, teasing, loving, scheming, sneaky, upbeat, silly,
Kin: A foster brother.
Powers: Shadow, can fly, and can make her wings appear and disappear
Crush: ". . ."
History: Raised by her abusive and controlling foster brother after her parents died by rich humans who wanted their power. Fled the minute she knew how to take care of herself. Living on her own ever since.
Weapons: Herself
Power's Weakness: If she can't move her hands, she can't call forth shadow. If her back is covered (like up against a wall, or tied up with rope, etc) her wing's can't appear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Trinton
Looks: Image
Species: Devil
Personality: Evil to the core, he wants to demolish everything in his way to "create a perfect world where he rules with his foster sibling as his queen". His perfect world is black and red skies, no forests, no grass, just literally he** on earth.
Kin: A foster sister.
Powers: Power of "night" (multiple uses, mainly used only at night or very dark places); fire; and ice
Crush: Mira
History: He killed his foster parents a few years after they found him on the streets. He thought that if he did this it would push Mira closer to him in an un-sisterly way. But she continued to see him only as a brother and his advances proved meaningless. He still holds the secret that he killed Mira's parents, and plans to use it as a weapon against her. Even before she disappeared, Trinton had begun creating an army of devils and evil demons that all wanted to create his perfect world. But after he found her gone he assigned a general to keep improving his army while he searched for his sister.
Weapons: The bow in his picture. It does well for close fighting, as well, with the spikes and whatnot. Though he has a few daggers on him too.
Power's Weakness: Can't use "night" powers in light, fire doesn't like water/damp air, and ice doesn't like heat/fire
Last edited by Samantha5696 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Name: Atlas Merek McKinnon
Species: Human
Looks: Atlas is here.
Personality: Atlas is generally very serious. He gets what needs doing done without putting it off for long. When you first meet him he comes off as rude, but once you get to know him you can see he is actually very caring. Atlas is very good at being quiet and as such can hide easily.
Crush: >.>
Powers: Atlas can control the earth and his shadow.
Powers Weakness: He can only control the ear if he has bare skin touching it and his shadow can only be used when it is full and his hands are free to move.
Weapons: Atlas uses a bow, a sword, a hatchet, and has a dagger in his boot.

I think that's it >.> If I should add anything then let me know Sammeh. You can start.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samantha5696 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm

((Nah you good.))

Mira sat at the top of a tall pine tree, eating away at her lunch. This time she had bought her meal, and luckily she was in a place where none knew her head had a bounty on it. At least not yet. She knew some dumb bounty hunter would probably cross by this town at some point, showing off her picture and the many zeros attached to it.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Atlas walked out of the jail where he dropped of his latest bounty catch. He smiled at the bag of coin this older man had brought in. His bag was slung over his shoulder when he noticed a poster he'd seen many times before. It was one of a teenage girl, and in all honesty she was worth a lot more than the last time he'd seen a poster. Atlas momentarily examined it before tearing it from the wall and stuffing the paper in his bag. It was posted yesterday, meaning the girl couldn't have gotten far. Atlas stopped at a nearby stand to buy some food and set off out the east end of the village looking for his new bounty.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samantha5696 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Mira stood, stretched and wondered what she should do next. Then she heard a girl scream. Mira looked down and saw a young girl, about her own age, being backed into a corner by two older guys. Growling, Mira unfurled her wings and swooped down in between the girl and the guys. "Two on one? Aren't you too old to be playing unfair?" Mira scoffed at the men.
"Hey! Your that girl with that huge bounty on your head!" On yelled at her.
"Oh really? Never even knew," Mira joked easily. She motioned for the girl to run, who did so quickly. The man who had not spoken to her, tried to run after the girl but soon became engulfed in dark, cold shadows. "Now, now, don't you want to stay and fight?" Mira growled.
The original man who had spoken leaped at Mira, tumbling with her to the dirt floor. In her moment of confusion, the shadows released the other man, though Mira easily kicked the one man off of her. She quickly beat the two up, leaving them with bruises, sores, and scratches, but nothing lethal. Then she stretched her wings again and took off into the sky. Far below her she could see the town where she bought her lunch.
She knew the two men would claim she's evil, adding more bounty to her already high one. Sighing, Mira made for a lake that wasn't too far away, hoping there was a cave nearby.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am

It wasn't long before Atlas reached the nearby town. It had been a short walk, it was closer than he thought it might be. As he came into the village he head for the jail to ask if the woman had been seen anywhere near here. He entered to hear two men who were freshly beat up complaining about her. "Where did you see her?" The boy demanded and they pointed him in the direction. Atlas left the police station and headed towards the lake nearby. He pulled his knife out of his boot slipping it into his sleeve instead as he neared the exit of the town.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samantha5696 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Far below Mira, an old hunter and his dog clambered through the forest. Age had not been kind to this man, and his sight was not what it used to be. When he looked into the sky for pheasants, he saw Mira, though he did not realize it was actually a demon with wings. He aimed his rifle into the sky and with a loud "ka-rack!" shot at the flying demon. Mira didn't know what it was till it was too late, the bullet pierced her left shoulder, doing no major damage to her shoulder, but continued through to her wings. Half flying and half coasting, she landed in the forest though her landing was far from a soft one. She stood, covered in bruises, cuts, and scrapes and made her wings disappear. Even though they were made from shadow, they act as true wings, and the pain is real. She knew it would take time for her wings to heal properly, at least till the next day. Grumbling and wincing in pain, she grabbed her left shoulder with her right hand and made her way to a cave that wasn't far off, leaving a small trail of blood. As well as leaving a small disaster area from her fall.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Atlas heard the gun shot and pursed his lips. Guns were such a horrible tool. They scared all the game away that he would hunt on excessive journeys. He glanced up to see something falling out of the sky. Where he stood, Atlas was to far away to make out exactly what it was. It just looked like a large bird to him. Nonetheless he figured the hunter was someone who could point him in the right direction. Atlas ran for the woods hoping to find the hunter. He ventured in a little ways to see some broken trees in the distance. Whatever fell down was a lot bigger than your average bird. Hunting griffins was illegal! Even Atlas liked to see the creatures fly about. Following the trail of broken branches Atlas soon saw the blood. He slipped his knife out of his sleeve and entered the cave. The creature would probably be in distress and he wanted to let it seem him lay his weapons down.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samantha5696 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:28 pm

'The he**?!' Mira thought as the boy entered the cave. She wondered if he was the one who shot her, but seeing no gun she assumed he had just followed her trail. Mira instinctively growled, loud enough to echo in the cave, before quickly wrapping herself in shadows to hide her. Her vision was beginning to blur on the edges, and Mira tried to tighten her grip on her wound but she was getting weaker. She just prayed he wasn't a bounty hunter. Mira almost laughed. Of course he was. Who else would be out this way. 'Stupid old fart,' Mira thought sadly, looking at her blood-crusted shoulder.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me