1x1 with ZephyrWolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with ZephyrWolf

Postby Fire And Ice » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Friends from who know how long,some may even says best friends,always at the others side,caring and sharing with each other but then it comes that time when,you come of age and it is time to become what you wanted to be our whole life,no matter if you want to be a trainer,breed or even a gym leader,but your friendship seems to disappear into thin air,no longer friends but rivals,will you ever be able to share what you had before or will it deepen or disappear forever.

Human Form
Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
Name:
Starter Pokemon:
Other Pokemon:
Badges:
Backpack:[/center]

Pokemon Form
Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
Name:
Pokemon Species:
Ability:
Trainer:[/center]
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ZephyrWolf

Postby Fire And Ice » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:40 pm

When she is a little older
Name: Aaliyah
Starter Pokemon:
Bubble||Male||Image
Other Pokemon: None at the moment
Badges: None at the moment
Backpack: Pokedex and 5 pokeballs.

Name: Bubble
Pokemon Species: Squirtle
Attacks: Tackle ,Tail whip,Bubble
Ability: Torrent
Trainer: Aaliyah
Last edited by Fire And Ice on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZephyrWolf » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Name: Ryker
Pokemon Team:
Badges: None yet
Backpack:
- Pokédex
- Pokéballs (x5)

Name: Char
Pokemon Species: Charmander
Nature: Modest
Attacks:
- Scratch
- Growl
- Ember
Ability: Blaze
Trainer: Ryker
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 am

((Ready when you are and where to you get the animated pokemon?))
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZephyrWolf » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:30 am

((I'm good to go. I got the sprite from here. Would you mind starting out? I have to do a few chores, but I'll be pretty much completely free after that.))
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 am

((Cool,I will start but this is before or after they got their starter pokemon?))
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZephyrWolf » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:40 am

((We can start with them just receiving their starters, but they won't have bubble or ember yet. Then perhaps a classic rival battle to start off their journey?))
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 am

((Alright))
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:12 am

Aaliyah rode down the road quickly,she was now 13 and was getting her first pokemon,she wasn't completely sure,which she was going to pick but she just couldn't wait,she remembered her morning preparations,she had her mother fix her hair up in a bun,she didn't wait it all over her face,she grins and she nears Ryker's house,she slowed down a bit and then stopped,leaning her bike onto a nearby pole,she then moved quickly to Ryker's door and nods the door,she grins and played with the few strings of hair,which wasn't in the bun,Ryker was 13 as well and he was also going for his first pokemon,they were also the best of friends,she waited there before something catch her eye,she wasn't sure what it is but it had her full attention.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZephyrWolf » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:34 am

((I'm so sorry for not posting until now! We had three major storms yesterday, and the first one knocked out our power and wifi, and it wasn't fixed until this morning, so this is the first chance I've had to post since then.))

Ryker slung his pack over a shoulder and slipped on a pair of fingerless trainer's gloves. After a quick glance around his room to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything, he headed downstairs. Before his mom could make a fuss over him, he gave her a quick hug and waved with his free hand once to his dad, and then headed outside.

Today was the day that he would start his pokémon journey. Although many trainers began at the age of 10, his parents had insisted that he completed a trainer's course in school before they would let him go off on his own. Wishing nothing more than to get out of the small town he'd been stuck in since he was born, Ryker reluctantly agreed. Now 13, he had an appointment with Professor Oak to choose his first pokémon, along with Aaliyah, a girl he'd been friends with since they were just kids.

Opening the front door, Ryker found Aaliyah already there, waiting for him. Her attention was focused on something else, and as he closed the door behind him, he called a greeting to her. "Hey," he said, grabbing his bike from the side of the house. "You ready to go?" he asked, pretending to be indifferent, though truthfully, he was more excited for today than he'd ever been for anything else.
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me