1x1 with Ulquiorra<3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Ulquiorra<3

Postby Host » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:28 pm

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫
I don't think you will
ever fully realize
How you've
not only
changed my life
and changed whom I am.
I, am a Lab Experiment
▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
Host

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Ulquiorra<3

Postby Host » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 pm

►Name :
Serena Rose Allen
►Age : 19 years
►Gender : Female
►Birthday : April 3, 1993
►Orientation : Strait
►Add-ons from experiment : "You're wondering what I am? I was given the blood of a snow fox and a hawk. I have white wings, and a white, fluffy tail. I thought it was pretty obvious."

►Personality :

.:Under pressure:.
Under pressure, Serena is fantastic. She works smoothly, and knows not to panic. She concentrates hard, and hardly ever allows destractions to get the better of her. She is intelligent, and often comes up with the craziest ideas when you need them most.

.:Loyalty:.
Typically, Serena is one of the most loyal friends you could ask for. She will do anything you ask for, and will stay on your side, even if you are incorrect. But if you turn against her, you will recieve the cold shoulder. Give you her loyalty, she'll trust you forever. Break that loyalty, she'll never forgive you.

.:Fliratious:.
Serena isn't good at flirting; at all. She finds it awkward and non-profesional. She tends to avoid most males. She does, at times, allow herself to flirt. Other than that, she tends to stick to herself.

►History : Serena was taken to the lab as a young girl. She doesn't remember much of her history, but there is one thing that tends to haunt her. It's the faces of her parents as she was taken away. Serena was taken away from her family due to good genes. Serena doesn't really know much life outside the lab, but she is detirmened to escape and find out more about it. Type Here

►Description : Serena is the average height of a woman, 5'3. She is quite thin and lithe, due to her bones being hollow. Her bones are hollow, because of the hawk in her. Birds can only fly because of the hollow wings, so Serena can only fly because of her hollow wings. She has natural brunette hair and eletric blue eyes. She also has a long, fluffy fox tail. It helps her balance, and the fox in her makes her a fast runner. Serena has long, white wings, that often look like angel wings.

►Crush : Not yet
►BF/GF : Nope

;;I'll make a boy soon ;) ;;

Last bumped by Host on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 pm.
Host

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me