~No Posting, WIP~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~No Posting, WIP~

Postby Wishful Thinking. » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:50 am

My name is Uthando. I am from two great packs since fallen. Lost with hope they would rise again, I ran away, promising myself never to return to the lonely lands of which me and my niece called home. She and I escaped, on the run, searching through pack after pack. None was perfect. None was the same. She was all I had left at that point and, as a result, I strove to her for advice, love, and sanity. For many more moons she and I lived as loners, no home, no family. As I had finally gave up, I laid down and prepared to meet whatever fate brought to me. And fate brought me a gift.

That is where I met the alpha of a special pack. He and I became friends, and he welcomed my niece and I. I'm gone now, as after many years of me growing older I decided to travel on, but it still waits there.

With open paws.
Wishful Thinking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me