1x1 with Appletear and bolt ;;

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Appletear and bolt ;;

Postby kes. » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 pm

This is just a roleplay between myself and my friend, Appletear, with our JBDs: Lemon-Lime and Manabu.

The plot line will probably be made up as we go, so feel free to start anywhere, Apple ;3

This is Lemon-Lime (aka Lime, Limey, Limey Pie)

And this is Manabu

You can start us out, Apple.
kes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Appletear and bolt ;;

Postby skrapple » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 am

(Okay, I'll start, but again, this is my first RP on CS so I'm still getting the hang of it.. XD)
Manabu was sleeping peacefully in an apple tree that was inside of a forest. It was a quite shady tree, one of the only trees that could escape the day's heat. He had been at work that day, chasing a rather pretty bluebird that caught his eye. He had been chasing it all day, and needed a rest. He had been asleep for a few hours, but he was so exausted it may as well have been 15 minutes. Manabu yawned and streched, then looked around, recalling the day's events. 'I might as well get up..' he thought, and with that he jumped off of the tree, landing safely on the ground. He looked around for the bluebird he had been chasing.
(Again, sorry if it sucks, it's my first time attempting this. xP)

┏──────────────✫──────────────┓

Find me on other sites!
toyhouse ; artfight

✫✫ Hi, I'm Skrapple! ✫✫
I am an adult and
I use she/her pronouns.

┖──────────────✫──────────────┚

┏───────────✫───────────┓
kes. is my boyfriend
and we like to gift each other.
┖───────────✫───────────┚

.┏───────────────────────────✫───────────────────────────┓

Pet's name: Cinnamon

┖───────────────────────────✫───────────────────────────┚
skrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kes. » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:31 am

[ Nope, it's fine! Also, just so you know, I'll be gone for a few days (see siggy) and won't be able to respond to this D: ]

In the shade of a few trees, another Jellybean Dragon slept, out like a light. His tail was covering his nose, and his bandana was untied and sitting next to him on a little rock. He snored occasionally and rustled in his sleep, probably having some sort of dream. The dragon's name was Lemon-Lime, although he prefered to go by just "Lime". It fit him better. He'd been sleeping for the better part of the day, and was now slowly waking up. He yawned, showing his pink tongue, and got up. He groomed his fur a few times, trying to shake the dirt out of it, and retrieved his bandana, tying it around his neck. Lime glanced up at a nearby tree and noticed a little bluebird sitting in it, whistling its sweet little tune, and hopping from branch to branch. He smiled at it; Lime loved any kind of wildlife. The Jellybean Dragon settled down to watch it for a while, his brown eyes fixated on the bird.

[[ TH || DA || FR ]]

Hiya! I'm Kes, he/him/his, adult.
Skrapple is my gf and we like to gift each other <3

[[ guide to bird pets || sig art credit ]]

kes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skrapple » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 am

(Yeah, I'll be gone too. Meant to put it in my siggy, but haven't yet. Gone from Friday to the following Thursday)
Manabu looked around, searching for any clues as to where the bird had gone. He listened hard, and in the distance, he could hear the barely audible sound of a bluebird's chirping. He thought it might be scared easily, so he slowly padded toward the sound. It was pretty, he loved bird songs. Each of them were so unique, he couldn't help but love them. Manabu slowed down for a second. If he saw what he thought he saw, then it was another jellybean dragon. He hadn't seen any other since he was very young, so he was curious. He walked up slowly, then confirmed it was a jellybean dragon, and, even more amazingly, it was watching the bluebird! How could he say hello without frightening the bluebird? He shrugged. He was far too shy to say hello anyways. He watched from a farther distance, inching closer and closer until he stood as close to the bird as the other dragon was.

Find me on other sites!
toyhouse ; artfight

✫✫ Hi, I'm Skrapple! ✫✫
I am an adult and
I use she/her pronouns.

kes. is my boyfriend

Pet's name: Cinnamon

┖───────────────────────────✫───────────────────────────┚
skrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kes. » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:24 am

Lemon-Lime glanced away from the bird; he thought he had seen something out of the corner of his eye - and now that he looked, he noticed another Jellybean Dragon! He was just standing there, and for a moment Lime was startled. Why on earth was another dragon out here? Ah well, he was there, and Lime couldn't be rude and not say hello. Just as he was about to rise and call out to the other Jellybean Dragon, he remembered the bluebird. The other dragon had certainly noticed him; perhaps this was why he hadn't said hello? He was afraid of scaring the bird away? Well, as much as he loved wildlife, he liked meeting new friends a lot, too. The green-hued Jellybean Dragon got slowly to his paws and waved the other over, moving cautiously towards the brown dragon as well. He didn't want to scare the bird away if possible, although he didn't mind if he did - there were plenty of other birds in this forest.

[[ TH || DA || FR ]]

Hiya! I'm Kes, he/him/his, adult.
Skrapple is my gf and we like to gift each other <3

[[ guide to bird pets || sig art credit ]]

kes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skrapple » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:42 pm

Manabu looked over at the dragon, surprised. He had not noticed him because he had been so absorbed in the bird. Manabu couldn't just act like he didn't see the green-colored dragon, that would be rude. But he was watching the bird for so long.. Manabu suddenly looked around, and realized he had paid so much attention to the bird, he didn't even know where he was! Maybe this dragon knows.. he thought. He asked, in the quietest voice possible, "Hello.. I'm Manabu.. D-do you happen to know where I am..? I got so into this bird.." He looked up at the bird, releived to see it was still there. Trying not to be impolite, he looked back at the other dragon, awaiting his answer.

Last bumped by skrapple on Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:42 pm.

Find me on other sites!
toyhouse ; artfight

✫✫ Hi, I'm Skrapple! ✫✫
I am an adult and
I use she/her pronouns.

kes. is my boyfriend