Friends To The End||Wolf rp||Invited only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Where should the friends start?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 am

A forest far away from their pack's territory
No votes
A forest near their pack's territory
No votes
Somewhere in a nature pack
No votes
A waterfall somewhere out north from the pack's territory
100%

Total votes : 6

Re: Friends To The End||Wolf rp||Invited only

Postby ❄ winter is coming ❄ » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:15 am

Boo growled at Moonstones ways. She's just a stupid brat... She bared her canines, she knew she was going to snap at her one time or another. She passed her orbics at the hawk, and shrugged. A Gruble growled at her inereds, she wasn't going to admit if she was hungry infrunt of Moon. She growled, and tossed her head from side to side. " No.." She said padding off towards the river, she snorted passing a paw at her reflection.

❄ winter is coming ❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedeltedelete » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:58 am

Moonstone watched hapilly as Boo trotted off. She was clearly hungry, and Moon liked that. Boo might have been a good fihter, but she didn't seem to be a a good hunter. Moonstone would win in hunting.
She glanced at Crow and sighed, '' You shouldn't keep on catching those pesky hawks, tiring yourself out like that...Tut tut. ''
deletedeltedelete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❄ winter is coming ❄ » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:42 am

Boo wasn't exactly that far away, only just in earshot. " Perhaps, you could. " She smiled, turning her head back towards them. She might be a hunter, but being a fighter, She wasn't willing to be gone with it. She laughed at the fact of Moonstone, she was just a utter.
She growled, and stared back out across the water, her eyes buzzed. She didn't stay long before trotting back t the others. " Well, What now. " She said flicking a claw at a blade of grass.

❄ winter is coming ❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:06 am

Crow shrugs,flicking his slightly and he yawns and looks around, no one was hungry,but he didn't mind,he was just looking for game and this is what he found so far,rabbits and hawks,he then heard Moonstone's voice after Boo had trotted off "I wasn't,it just happened to be in the middle of my hunt"He shrugs again"It was the rabbit I was after"he said as he finished,he blinds and holds up"Well I haven't been out here before,so I will do a little exploring"he says quickly before turning to the waterfall,in truth he wasn't really up to seeing Boo and Moonstone like that,so maybe a walk would settle his mind.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedeltedelete » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:15 am

''Can I come with you?'' Moonstone asked, trotting after Crow. She didn't want to be left with Boo with only one male there. She was bored of Boo. And moonstone needed to calmly think of an awesome plan to humiliate her.
The fae blinked, and looked at Crow,waiting for his answer.
deletedeltedelete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am

Crow looks around,maybe leaving them together wasn't a good idea but then Moonstone appears,she asked him about coming and he shrugs"Sure why not"he says continuing to padded to the waterfall,Good,good at least they wouldn't be leave to each other he thinks to himself,the falling water,started to quiet his thoughts,he knew leaving,the flirty fea with Iso wouldn't be a good idea,he leans over the water and sniffs slightly.

((Making two more characters ^^))
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inadequate » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 am

Isolation watched them go with a dull expression before looking over at Boo and flicking his ears. What had made them so hostile toward each other? He didn't know and had no intentions on asking. The achromic brute only rested his chin atop his crossed paw and let his eyelids drop over his multi-colored orbs. Once his sight was cut off, scent and sound became even more sensitive; he could hear the wind weave throughout the trees and the rushing of the falls.
inadequate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:17 am

"Shut up" She growls to her brother,she stands on his paws and narrows her eyes and continues padding onward["Just stop"/color]she heard his whimpering and she sighs rolling her eyes[color=#FF00FF]"Alright I'm sorry"she says,licking his cheek,she sighs and pads onward again,she loved her brother,even though he couldn't talk,he had some kind of genetic mishap and he couldn't talk but he could,make noises,whimpering barking,growling the normal wolf things. She smiles and heard the waterfall,she nudges him forward and she follows behind. They stop at the river,not too far from the waterfall,four wolves,she was surrounded,two up and two down the river,her fur stands on end and so does his brother's.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❄ winter is coming ❄ » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:02 am

Boo looked over at Iso, and gave what seemed to be a smile. Peace was settled as the stupid flerting brat had gone. She sighed, laying down severl strides away from the brute. Passing her blue eyes around slowly, she blinked and yawned off the closing day. She tucked in her tail, and stared at Iso for a moment before watching the other two pad away. She growled thinking about that 'all good fea' " She get's them all " She growled in a muffled mannor, placing her head on her paws

❄ winter is coming ❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedeltedelete » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 am

Moonstone watched her reflection in the water, and the little waves that were caused by the wind. The fae liked to watch the water, it seemed so free and not caring about anything. But she kept taking quick glances in Crow's direction, not sure what exactly to say. She quickly kept turning back to watchign the water whe she thought he'll notice.
''Umm...Hey,'' She finaly said, standing up and heading towards some meadow. ''Do you want to have a walk? '' She asked, looking at Crow and not where she was going. Infrotn of her, there was a small rock, just bigger than her paw. She kept on walking. And tripped. ''Ow!'' She yelled in dismay as she landed on her side. Moonstone's paw was hurting. Not what she expected. But that would not put her off.
deletedeltedelete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me