♠FangOverFang & Dear Insanity♠

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

♠FangOverFang & Dear Insanity♠

Postby Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:24 pm

This is a one on one with FangOverFang and Dear Insanity.
Unless you are FangOverFang, or myself, please do not post.
(Seeing how that's the point of one on one.)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧Plot*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧Skelly*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Code: Select all
[color=#808080]•°Username ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°Character name ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°Age ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°Sexuality ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°Likes ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°Dislikes ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°Fears ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°Other ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°History ♪[/color]

[color=#808080]•°Picture or Discription ♪[/color]

♥My Character♥

•°Username ♪
Safe Haven
•°Character name ♪
Donny Westerfield
•°Age ♪
17, soon to be 18
•°Sexuality ♪
Homosexual
•°Likes ♪
Donny enjoys music of all sorts and likes to be in a calm and quite area while he either draws or paints. He loves art and music, singing is a talent for him, but he rarely does it now since he's already picked on enough. He also likes the rain and the winter time, when he can see the snow fall or the rain come down.
•°Dislikes ♪
Being known as the 'laughing stock of the entire school'...He hates bullies and doesn't really like girls. He loves his mother and sister though. he just doesn't find them attractive. He oddly doesn't like smoothies or many sweets. Being alone all the time doesn't sit nicely with him either.
•°Fears ♪
Truth be told, the dark has lurcked as a dark fear for him. Since when he was younger, his father would either beat him, or throw him in the closet with no lighting for hours at a time. Since he was young, his mind convinced him that good grades kept him safe, and the dark hid things. Really, it's not the dark, it's what's in the dark that actualy scares him more than the actualy darness.
•°Other ♪
He's a straight A student who always gets high test grades and scores. Since he began testing, he never failed a grade and he always had what's known as a 'perfect smile'.
•°History ♪
His father wasn't a kind man. Being the drunk he was half the time, he never thought logicaly and always did the worst to his son. Thankfuly, his younger sister wasn't born while he still lived with them, so she never go hurt. But, when he was younger, he was locked in the closet for several hours at a time while his mother was at work. Making it seem as if he hadn;t even been abused. What made it worse, was the fact his father would be half sober by the time his mother came home late, so she never would belive him. Well, till the time she came home early and heard her son crying and screaming at the sleeping drunk. After that, a lawsuit was filed and they devorced. She soon remarried when he was twelve to a fairly kind and respectable man. Thus, having the daughter. After that, life was normal...except for all the middle and high school bullies.
•°Picture or Discription ♪
here are some different shots of me~
Last edited by Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've left this site (obviously for a long time ;x;) and I'm on another site where I'm more active!
I needed a more mature circle with more depth, sorry for being gone so abruptly!
{ Iwakuroleplay ; Valic }

Image Image Image
Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♠FangOverFang & Safe Haven♠

Postby Rorrim » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:52 pm

•°Username ♪
FangOverFang

•°Character name ♪
Alexander d'Angelo

•°Age ♪

•°Sexuality ♪
Bisexual

•°Likes ♪
Being a language arts teacher, He loves all forms of literature, however he can never decide on a favorite writer, it changes day to day depending on his mood. He does enjoy his job as a teacher, but being such a young teacher he sometimes finds it a bit stressful to grade all the assignments and occasionally he shirks his duties. He enjoys the outdoors, and can often be found at the local parks reading on the park benches or just strolling around. He also writes novels recreationally in hopes of having his works published someday. Music is a daily part of his life and he rarely listens to the same genre of music two days in a row. He also loves his dog Lucy who is a golden retriever puppy, and his little sister Joy, who are both spoiled rotten by him.

•°Dislikes ♪
Working too hard, he thinks everyone deserves a break every once in awhile. He also dislikes extreme heat and will literally park himself in front of a fan in the summer. Additionally, he doesn't like spicy foods, as well as crowded or closed in spaces.

•°Fears ♪
Pressure, all his life he has been pressured, his parents pressured him to rise above and beyond, his peers pressured him for being so strange, his whole life was pushed into fast forward and as such he missed most of his youth, I's probably why he likes being a teacher so much, he can somewhat experience what he missed in his high school years, and nobody pressured him into it. He is also afraid of failing, as such he is often reluctant to begin, but once he embarks on a task he will see it through to the end.

•°Other ♪
he often stays up too late writing or reading and therefor has dark circles under his eyes on some mornings, He also has very strange and vivid dreams when he does get to sleep, they commonly involve people he knows, but are usually entirely ridiculous and could never occur in real life.

•°History ♪
Born into a fairly wealthy family he never really 'wanted' for material things and his home environment was fairly good. He showed much mental potential from a very early age, and as he grew up his potential advanced alongside him, and his parents soon began to encourage him to try to rise above, as he easily flew through school, his parents encouragement started turning to expectations, and he felt more and more pressure to rise above their expanding standards, he became almost afraid of disappointing them. Soon after he graduated high school at the age of sixteen, his baby sister was born and he left for collage to study subjects necessary to become basically anything he wanted to be in the liberal arts field, he took collage at his own pace though and graduated at the age of twenty, after that he went looking for a job, and just after his twenty-first birthday he got his first job as a high school teacher.

•°Picture or Description ♪
Click

(Tell me what you think so far, And don't be afraid to suggest something. ^^)
Last edited by Rorrim on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:42 am, edited 11 times in total.
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 pm

{Don't worry, I think It's fine so far, It doesn't need any suggestions as far as I can see~}
I've left this site (obviously for a long time ;x;) and I'm on another site where I'm more active!
I needed a more mature circle with more depth, sorry for being gone so abruptly!

Image Image Image
Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 am

(Sorry for being MIA the last few days, I wasn't able to get on the computer, it was without warning so I didn't have any time to tell you about it before, I hope you will forgive me? ^^' ...and I shall hurry up and go finish my character now. XD)
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 am

{You have been forgiven! Don't worry...It'll happen to me for a long time at night. My internet's being taken from me. So I have acess at 8am-10pm.)

Image Image Image
Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am

(Alright- That's cool, my parents have been getting on me for staying up too late anyway. XD However knowing me I'll probably get wrapped up in something else and loose track of time anyway. XD)
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 am

{That's unlikely for me, My attention has to be earned xD}

Image Image Image
Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:13 pm

(I multitask with my many interests, so its pretty easy for me to get dragged down into the land of never-ending distractions. XD)
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Haha, I multitast but it's mainly CS and Youtube. xD}

Image Image Image
Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:22 pm

(For me, its anything I can stick my nose into. XD like right now I am playing Okami Den on my DS, Surfing CS, and reading a manga, all in turns, some days I do more then that, but I always have about a million tabs going on. XD)
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me