1x1x1 with ~Anime~ and Ex-Lex Leer

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1x1 with ~Anime~ and Ex-Lex Leer

Postby Lenna » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alright, so this shall be a 1x1x1 with ~Anime~, Ex-Lex Leer and I with no planned plot as far as I know. Pretty much a "we'll figure it out as we go" type thing. No matter, it's going to be awesome!~ :mrgreen:

Ex-Lex Leer's Characters
England
Prussia

~Anime~'s Characters
Austria
America

Lenna's Characters
France
Canada

(More might be added later... We'll see ^.^)
Here they talked of REVOLUTION.
Here it was they lit the flame.
Here they SANG about `tomorrow'
And tomorrow never came.
♠ ♠ ♠
From the table in the corner
They could see a world REBORN
And they rose with voices ringing
I can HEAR them now!
The very words that they had sung
Became their LAST communion
On the lonely barricade at d a w n .

~.Made by flight . thief.~
Lenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1x1 with ~Anime~ and Ex-Lex Leer

Postby Caseal<3 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:02 am

{ Post just to let you know I'm here~ }

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rattenstein » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 pm

{Nahnahnah!! So pretty!! Better than I could do any day . . . Okay! Shall we start?}
rattenstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lenna » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:45 pm

(Awwe, thanks. And sure- do one of you wanna start? I'm not sure what to do ^.^")
And tomorrow never came.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can HEAR them now!

Lenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:52 pm

{ A world meeting maybe? I'll start! }

England who was paying atention to the last few moments of a painfully boaring speech by the German, sighed. He hated the meetings- never any solvings of any thing, he scoffed emerald eyes intense now with annoyance.

Prussia who Of corse was not paying any atention to the meeting at all, kicked his big black boots up on the table with a smirk- he glared at Austria then smirked at Canada the two people he gave most interest at these meetings.

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lenna » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Canada felt a pair of eyes on him and looked away from Germany, whom he had actually been paying attention to while he ranted about the economic decline that was happening and how to stop it from becoming another Depression. He scanned the table until his eyes landed on Prussia, who looked back at him with a smirk. Canada smiled a little and nodded his head at Prussia, as if to say hi. It felt kind of funny getting attention from anyone, especially Prussia, but Canada was still a friendly and he didn't really mind it.

France covered his mouth with his hand as he yawned quietly, trying not to draw too much attention from the involuntary action. This meeting was incredibly boring, and looking around the table, most of the other countries thought so too. Even England, sitting next to him, did not look like he was enjoying the meeting, and France, obviously, couldn't blame him.
And tomorrow never came.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can HEAR them now!

Lenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rattenstein » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 am

Austria rolled his eyes at Prussia whom had been looking at him and huffed. He had liked Prussia for a while, but of course he wouldn't give anything away. He looked back at Germany even though he was extremely bored by the speech going on at the moment. Why couldn't Germany just give them a week off?

America smiled doodling on his sheet of paper that he kept at his chair usually.
rattenstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 am

Prussia nodded to Canada, fixing his gaze back in Austria's odd violet pools. He gawked at him a moment, before kicking the other nations shin under the table, he snickered. "Kesesesese~" He said listening as the German dismissed then he stood.

England glanced at France and America, he huffed- witch one of them today would bother him or violate him in a way he hated? He scoffed lightly.

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rattenstein » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 am

"Hey!" Austria snapped at Prussia with a scowl. He pulled up his pant leg to reveal a cut that had re opened because of Prussia. It had been from someone picking on him earlier and now it was bleeding again. It stung quite a bit although.
rattenstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lenna » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:51 am

France smirked when he saw England looked between him and America. The Brit was probably just about the only thing that entertained him at these meetings. His reactions were the exact reason why it was so fun to tease him. "Angleterre~ You look a little bored, ami." France whispered with a chuckle, tipping his char back a little so that it was only resting on two legs, instead of four.

Canada looked back at Germany as the blonde man rambled on, hoping that the meeting would be called to an end soon. He would much rather be at home, even if it would only be him and Kumajiro. It was uncommon for anyone to notice him, and so he rarely ever had plans after meetings, unless America needed him for something. He looked down at the white bear in his lap and smiled a little. Well, Kumajiro was always there for him at least, even if the bear didn't always remember who he was.
And tomorrow never came.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can HEAR them now!