{1x1} Safe Haven and *~SlyFox~*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {1x1} Safe Haven and *~SlyFox~*

Postby *~SlyFox~* » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Rune

She peeked out of the bush and flicked her dog ears as her way of saying thanks.She slowly disappeared back into the bushes to hide or to train,god knows what she would do in that bundle of plants and trees.Rune quickly dashed to the other side of the bundle of forest plants and peeked out to spot the herb center empty.Keeping quiet she silently creeps to the herb center and pressed the button.It hummed to life and explained that she had to identify different herbs from poisonous to harmless.It started at at level one and she started moving the virtual images of the herbs into different groups.

Ivy

She heaved a sigh glancing back to still see Shiki on the floor,if he needed help he could have just asked her.She took off the bronze knuckles placing them back on the weapon self and walked to Shiki.She crouched down so she was eye level with him,"Need some help bad boy?" she teased trying hide a smile.

Peter

He glanced at Alexx wanting to say something,but he decided not to.Maybe it was better if she had some time to collect her senses,he shrugged mostly to himself before getting back to where he was.He threw the lance again getting the dummie between the eyes,"Now that would have been better of they had blood packs in these things." he chuckled darkly and retrieved his lance again.
Image What's important isn't whether you can see the future or not. Its the will to make a choice, and the strength to seize your destiny. Image

||Signature art by Blusagi. Pokemon stamp by skymint-stamp. Baking stamp by mleko099. All found on DeviantArt ||
*~SlyFox~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Gunji
He sighed and sat down, feeling tired now. He rubbed his face and looked to Rune and nodded his welcomes then began to stand, grabbign his things and setting it back up. He sat down on one and relaxed a little, panting and huffing huge breaths.

SHiki
He looked at her, "Oh hush...I hurt myself..." Hesaid and held up his hand for help, "Help me please?" He asked faintly and tried hard to sit up, but winced painfuly.

Alexx
She sighed and sat down, panting hardly, she pushed her white hair back then stood up again and slashed at the dummy again, kicking it back and off the floor and in the air.
I've left this site (obviously for a long time ;x;) and I'm on another site where I'm more active!
I needed a more mature circle with more depth, sorry for being gone so abruptly!
{ Iwakuroleplay ; Valic }

Image Image Image
Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~SlyFox~* » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Rune

As the levels on the machine went higher Rune struggled to continue including when a timer was added to the mix,finally she had enough and pressed the off button on the machine.Her head hurt from the flashing images causing her to sit down on the floor and rubbed her head to ease the throbbing pain.

Ivy

She giggled softly and took his hand then slowly manage to get him to sit up."Take it easy for a little bit if that's possible,you did fall hard." she said with a slight hint of worry in her voice.

Peter

After another few more tries with the lance he was sick of using it,wiping some sweat off his forehead he put the lance back on the weapon shelf.He sat down on a knocked over dummie to cool off a bit.
Image What's important isn't whether you can see the future or not. Its the will to make a choice, and the strength to seize your destiny. Image

||Signature art by Blusagi. Pokemon stamp by skymint-stamp. Baking stamp by mleko099. All found on DeviantArt ||
*~SlyFox~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Gunji
He huffed and puffed out air then looked to Rune, seeing she too had had enough of this course. He sighed and floppedover, face down in the ground and rubbign his sides, feeling the pain from twisting and turning terriblly bad. His arms also hurt from the terrible struggle to lift.

Shiki
He coughed a little and sat up, feeling his back hurt badly in the lower region. Seeing how he landed on a small weight Gunji had thrown into the metal wall, causing it to bounce back, but only make it half way home.

Alexx
She sighed and looked up, putting her hands flat together and resting her chin lightly on top of her black fingernails, which added length to her hands.
I've left this site (obviously for a long time ;x;) and I'm on another site where I'm more active!
I needed a more mature circle with more depth, sorry for being gone so abruptly!
{ Iwakuroleplay ; Valic }

Image Image Image
Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~SlyFox~* » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 am

Rune

She flopped on the cold floor with her side on the floor and her arms and legs spread out,the cold floor felt good for the pain in her head.Her tail fell limp letting it flop to the floor,"This floor is so cold." she mumbled happily sticking her tongue out like a happy dog.Even when she had her back to the camera she could feel the gaze of it burning into her back,she tried to ignore it,but it was hard since she hated cameras with a passion.

Ivy

She sat down next to him letting her hair fall over her eyes,her knuckles were sore from the brass knuckles.They didn't fit her right and it was a bit tight causing small rings of red skin to appear on her fingers."This place needs better weapons. . ." she grumbled and rubbed her snore knuckles trying to ease the stinging pain.

Peter

He rubbed his shoulder and grumbled darkly to himself,throwing that heavy lance had made his shoulder snore.Peter wanted to use a sword,but his stubbornness kept him from using one.If they knew he used a sword somehow they would find a weakness in his fighting style.

*~SlyFox~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me