~Lesmond Forest: Clans of Cats~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~Lesmond Forest: Clans of Cats~

Postby Kazza. » Sun May 20, 2012 10:30 am

~Lesmond Forest~

Where do those stray cats go? Lesmond Forest of course! In the state of Iowa, there’s a forest, just on the edge of the town of Lesmond. After cats were banned from Lesmond from the mayor who happened to be allergic to them, all the cats went to the forest and have lived there ever since in the clans of Lesmond Forest.
The forest has been divided into two different clans. There is that clan that is the most isolated, in the center of the forest. It keeps to itself and has the forest surrounding it to protect it from the human hunters. The fact that cats were banned from Lesmond makes it possible to the humans living there to hunt a few. Just to survive, cats must stay away from them. The cats in Centrese Clan can hunt any animals that may be living in the forest because of their location. The center of the forest is ideal for a clan of cats to live.
The next clan is that of Mildensen. This clan is located far from Lesmond; being on the most northern part of the forest, but it is close to the Plakeland Lake. This clan is able to eat both fish and the small animals that live on the edge of the forest. The clan has less loyalty than the clan of Centrese, but is stable enough to survive.
There is neutral ground for both clans on the eastern wing of the forest where larger game is abundant and where cats can find useful tools of survival. There is a large meadow in the center of this wing where leaders meet occasionally to work out differences and the like, but otherwise is more or less avoided.
- Tumblr -
Kazza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Lesmond Forest: Clans of Cats~

Postby Kazza. » Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 am

~Rules~

~Follow the CS rules (of course :})
    ~Don’t get too graphic in mating scenes and such (not that you would……)
    ~No godmodding or the like
    ~Keep posts semi-literate to literate PLEASE! I forgive in scenes of dialogue with another cat, but keeping posts to at least a paragraph will REALLY help the roleplay. One-liners don’t help, it’s hard to build off of.
    ~Only have as many characters as you can handle....
Last edited by Kazza. on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Tumblr -
Kazza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazza. » Sun May 20, 2012 10:54 am

~Ranks~

Leader: The leader of the given clan.
Vice: The second in command to the leader. Always takes charge when the leader is unnavailable, and becomes leader after the leader's death.
Contributors: The regular members of the colony; they fight, hunt, and do whatever is necessary for the clan. They can do anything, but are not specialized in anything.
Providers: They are clan members strictly in charge of hunting and gathering/providing whatever the clan needs.
Protectors: The are clan members strictly in charge of clan security and protection. They fight, guard, or otherwise "protect" the clan.
Apprentices: Young cats, 5 months or older who are in training to become a fully-fledged member of the clan. Cats must remain an apprentice until they are anywhere from 10 months old to a year and 3 months.
Elders: Elderly clan members who can no longer contribute to the clan except to give wisdom to the apprentices.
Mothers: Female cats with kittens who are primarily focused on raising their kittens, and do not need to do anything else to contribute to the clan until their kittens are old enough to help.
Kittens: Cats who are anywhere from newborns to one month and a half. After a month and a half, they become apprentices

~Clan Ranks~
Centrese
Leader: Naylin
Vice: Feyran
Contributors:
Providers: Fern
Protectors: Zael
Apprentices:
Elders: Larryx
Mothers:
Kittens:

Mildensen
Leader: 'Shadow'
Vice:
Contributors: Vy
Providers: Syyra
Protectors: Cherrie
Apprentices: Artemis
Elders:
Mothers:
Kittens: Faeren, Taeson, Cleiah

Other Bands
Onyx ~Leader of his own group of cats
Last edited by Kazza. on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
- Tumblr -
Kazza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazza. » Sun May 20, 2012 10:59 am

~Form~

Code: Select all
[center][color=#800000]||[img]Picture%20here[/img]||[/color]

[size=150][color=#800000][b][u]The Basics[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=85]
Username:
Cat Name:
[/size]

[size=150][color=#800000][b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b][/color][/size]

[size=85]Coat Color:
Eye Color:
Breed:
Weight:
Deformations?:
Any injuries?:
Crush:
Mate:
Kittens:
Clan:
[/size]

[size=150][color=#800000][b][u]Deeper inside[/u][/b][/color][/size]

[size=85]Personality:
History:
Fears:
Other:

[/size][/center]
Last edited by Kazza. on Fri May 25, 2012 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Tumblr -
Kazza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazza. » Thu May 24, 2012 11:55 am

~Image~

The Basics

Username: ~KK
Cat Name: Zael

Personal Information

Coat Color: Black stripes, white and light tan patches…see picture duh.
Eye Color: Dark Yellow
Breed: American Shorthair…I think….
Weight: 10 pounds
Deformations?: Nope!
Any injuries?: The tip of his left ear is bitten off and he has scars on his back
Clan: Centrese
Crush: Open
Mate: None
Kittens: None…that you know of…

Deeper inside

Personality: Well…How to describe little Zael… He’s definitely protective over all of his friends, meaning everyone in the clan. He is a sweetie if he knows you but if he doesn’t he is anything but. He is a little lazy until provoked or bored. He’s a little bit feisty if he’s in the mood and definitely a little player with the girl cats. He prefers to hang out with guy cats, but pretends to like the girls in a relationship kind of way. Mainly just lust…
History: Zael has been a stray all his life since he was born after cats were banned from Lesmond and doesn’t like the people who had chased him from his old territory. After all the rest of his old clan had died, he was allowed to come into Centrese and became a protector from the terrible humans who did him wrong.
Fears: People!!!
Likes: Fun, protecting cats, Centrese, open meadows, flowers, hunting.
Dislikes: Annoying cats, no fun, boredom…
Other: He is secretly gay. But you don’t know that yet… ;D

~Image~

The Basics

Cat Name: Naylin

Personal Information

Coat Color: Peach colored with white color, mouth, tummy, and paws.
Eye Color: Greenish yellow
Breed: Cymric
Weight: 12 pounds
Deformations?: Does tail count even though it’s normal? There are 4 tail types and I don’t know where to put that she has a “rumpy-riser” meaning that her ‘tail’ is just a tiny little stub.
Any injuries?: A few scars here and there, but otherwise no
Crush: No one! Yet…
Mate: Whoever I decide the mate shall be since there is not one yet..*he shall be the vice*
Kittens: None...yet

Deeper inside

Personality: Although she is kind and caring, she has a strong will and a strong mind. She tries to trust new cats who want to join, but also knows what a risk some things can be. She is a strong leader and is extremely out going. Naylin makes sure that everything gets done by the end of the day and keeps her clan intact. She tries to have a better relationship with every cat in the clan, especially better than that of the other clan.
History: Let’s not go there….
Fears: The past catching up to her, a war between the two clans, her clan members dying from something she could have helped them with.
Likes: Being in control, being responsible, being a leader. Protecting the clan, nice cats, happy cats
Dislikes: Unhappy cats, not being in control, the clan in peril
Other: Nothing to add :)

~Image~

The Basics

Cat Name: Faeren

Personal Information

Coat Color: Calico! :D Patches of black, orange, and white
Eye Color: Green, because I said so.
Breed: Calico
Weight: 1.75 pounds
Deformations?: Not exactly…
Any injuries?: No….
Crush: No one…
Mate: None!
Kittens: SHE IS A KITTEN >:( STUPID QUESTION. Moving on…
Clan: Mildesen

Deeper inside

Personality: She’s a little sweetheart and she tries really hard to fit in. She loves anyone who is willing to love her back or at least like her. She may be a little too clingy and she has a habit of following around other cats, even if she doesn’t know them, because she cannot see who they are. She likes to snuggle with cats and feeling secure so she tries to spread her caring nature to other cats who need it.
History: Born half-blind, Faeren has never exactly fitting in with the other kittens of her litter. When her parents disappeared for some unknown reason, her and her kitten siblings were left alone on the side of the forest. Most of Faeren’s siblings died, the “stronger” ones from trying to fight for food and the weakest ones from…Well, being weak. Faeren made sure that she wasn’t left alone, praying that someone would find the litter left. And one day someone did! Another cat from a nearby clan happened upon them and took them into the clan. Now Faeren, her sister, and her brother are all taken in under the wing of Mildensen.
Fears: Going completely blind, being lost
Likes: Small things, things that won’t hurt her, her siblings, snuggling, security
Dislikes: Being tricked (cuz she’s blind), being alone, insecurity
Other: She’s blind in both eyes! She can make out vague colors and shapes, but that’s it.
Last edited by Kazza. on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
- Tumblr -
Kazza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherryBerryBombBlast » Thu May 24, 2012 1:36 pm

The Basics
Username: *LiveLaughForever*
Cat Name: Artemis

Personal Information

Coat Color: Seal point; her stomach and paws are white
Eye Color: Blue
Breed: Ragdoll
Weight: 13 pounds
Deformations?: Her tail is shorter than it should be (by 2-3 inches)
Any injuries?: none.
Any things that make you tick?: (I don't know what that means...o.o)
Crush: None at the moment.
Mate: None.
Kittens: None.

Personality: She's quiet and soft spoken. On the flip side, she has a strong will and nothing will stop her from achieving her goals. She can do almost anything she sets her mind too. May want to be careful-- she gets rather angry and frustrated if things don't go the way she wants them too.
History: When she was a month and a half old, her parents were killed by human hunters who stumbled upon them in the forest. The hunter turned them into pelts, and he currently lives a mile or two outside of the forest.
Fears: The dark; dawn-time; humans (for obvious reasons); loud noises; flashing lights; being completely alone
Likes: Being in high places; Colorful things; playing with bugs
Dislikes: Annoying creatures; birds; worms
Attachments
ragdoll.jpg
ragdoll.jpg (5.2 KiB) Viewed 64 times
Last edited by CherryBerryBombBlast on Wed May 30, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage Image
CherryBerryBombBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazza. » Mon May 28, 2012 6:54 am

((I forgot to post, but you're accepted! :3 We'll start after Olliecat and Jaded Jedi post their forms! ;3))
- Tumblr -
Kazza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olliecat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:39 am

||Image||

The Basics

Username: Olliecat
Cat Name: No one knows. He won’t answer to anything except “Shadow.” He has admitted that his actual name starts with an “S” and has regretted it ever since.
Age: Somewhere between 3 and 5, probably closer to three.

Personal Information

Coat Color: Black & Gray Tabby
Eye Color: Pale Yellow, has been mistaken for Gray.
Breed: No one knows, probably mixed.
Weight: 16 ½ pounds, all muscle. No joke.
Deformations?: Nothing physical 
Any injuries?: He’s usually hurt in some way or another, but nothing lasting. Let’s just say that he’s usually the first one into a fight and the last one out.
Crush: Since he’s first laid eyes on her, Naylin. Part of the reason he’s so bitter.
Mate: No one.
Kittens: Like he’d tell you!
Clan: Mildensen

Deeper inside

Personality: He’s quiet, forceful, determined, ruthless, dominant, and not a cat you want to cross!
History: He was found in the forest as a kitten of about 1 year old. He was in the process of stealing prey from the Mildensen clan when he was caught by a patrol of protectors, who had suspected something for weeks. The former Mildensen leader was with the patrol. “Shadow” resisted being driven away, and it took the entire patrol to contain him. The leader was impressed and instead of driving Shadow away, he invited him to join Mildensen. Shadow cautiously agreed, but never trusted their motives and remained solitary and independent, although to every cat’s surprise, he was fiercely protective of all of the females and kittens in the clan and outshown everyone in providing for them. He was never appointed to a certain rank, because he was a vicious protector, a superb provider, and had a suprising knowledge of medicine and healing. His entire life changed when he was invited to the meeting between clans and he met the young, joyful Naylin. He harbored a secret crush on her for months, until the abrupt death of the Mildensen leader. The best fighter always becomes leader in Mildensen, regardless of whether or not the vice is alive, and no one challanged Shadow’s claim. He tried to put Naylin out of his mind, but he found it impossible. That’s why he’s such a focused leader: He works as hard as he can to distract himself from her. When Naylin became Vice and eventually leader, Shadow was hopeful that they could be together, until he heard from one of his spies that she had fallen in love with her vice. He became even more bitter and withdrawn, and hates the Centrese with a passion, although he’s still convinced that he loves Naylin. They haven’t seen each other for two years.
Fears: None. Don’t believe me? Then you’ve obviously never met him.
Likes: He pretends indifference to everything, but if you get to know him you’ll find that he loves being needed as a protector of those weaker than he is (everyone) and he enjoys challenging himself, especially against other cats.
Dislikes: Anything Centrese. He also hates humans, for reasons he’s never shared, and thinks that frogs taste disgusting .
Other: He was the one who found and carried Faeren back to the clan. He’s always had a soft spot for the young, blind kitten, although he pretends to be annoyed with everything she does. He’s been vicious in her protection, firing three of her teachers for snide comments and lack of commitment until he finally assigned himself as her teacher. Despite her being blind, he’s determined to turn her into the best apprentice in the clan. He’s come up with unique moves that she can manage, and has made it his mission to make her the smartest cat in the clan (barring himself, of course). They spend endless lessons going over strategy. There’s a rumor going around that once Faeren is done with her apprenticeship, she’ll be his top canadate for Vice, a position that no cat has held for long under his leadership.

Last edited by Olliecat on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eternally,
Persistantly
Incessantly
Confuzzled

(But you can just call me *EPIC*)
Olliecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olliecat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 am

||Image||

The Basics

Cat Name: Feyran

Personal Information

Coat Color: Brown Tabby
Eye Color: Bright Bluish-Green
Breed: 6th Generation Forest Cat
Weight: 13 Pounds, Long legs, Thin frame, Lean muscle
Deformations?: The usual Scars
Any injuries?: No, he’s a careful cat who rarely does anything rash.
Crush: He’s got a Mate. You do the math.
Mate: Naylin
Kittens: None… Yet…

Deeper inside

Personality: He’s calm, quietly confident, and a good teacher. He does whatever is needed in the clan without complaint, which is part of the reason Naylin made him Vice.
History: He was raised in Centrese Clan, as was his father, and his father’s father, and on and on. His Great-Great-Great Grandfather was the first Centrese Vice and later became leader. Although Feyran would never brag about it, his lineage buys him the respect of the clan members, who are mostly strays. He’s had three apprentices, one’s now a protector, one’s a provider, and one’s a contributor. He tends to believe that females are part of the clan to have kittens and be protected, but his love for Naylin is slowly changing that. His crowning accomplishment is that when he was an apprentice, he saved three kittens from a forest fire, burning off all of his whiskers in the process. They grew back after some time, and he’s a little bit vain about how long and white they are. He takes grooming very seriously, and his nest is always clean. He’s best at organizing things as opposed to doing them, for example creating hunting patrols instead of hunting himself. But he is NOT lazy.
Fears: Dishonoring his lineage, fish, the Mildensen (esp. their leader) and fire. He also avoids climbing whenever possible.
Likes: He likes mice and birds, he loves spring and summer, and he adores Naylin.
Dislikes: He thinks that humans are interfering and illogical, and doesn’t like messes or uncleanliness.
Other: He can be described best with one word: Average. Average at everything, not Amazing, but not Bad at anything either.

||Image||

The Basics

Cat Name: Fern

Personal Information

Coat Color: White
Eye Color: Gold
Breed: Mixed
Weight: 10 pounds
Deformations?: Prone to illness (esp. in the winter) because she almost drowned as a kitten
Any injuries?: No
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kittens: None

Deeper inside

Personality: She’s curious, little more than a kitten. Around others she’s bright and talkative, always helpful, always an optimist. When she’s in the forest, though, she prefers to hunt alone and is focused and determined. She sees it as her duty to provide for her clan and rarely comes back without any prey.
History: Her mother was a stray who came to Centrese clan while she was pregnant. She died while giving birth, and all of her kittens died with her except for two. Without a mother to care for them, they went wild and no one could or did tell them what or what not to do. That spring, Fern and her sister snuck out of camp to go exploring. As they tried to cross the stream they were swept off the stepping stones by the floodwater and carried far downstream. Fern was able to grab her unconscious sister and swim to shore, where she collapsed and slept for four hours. She was shivering violently when she woke up and coughing hard and remembered swallowing water as she tried to tow her sister to shore. Her sister was still unconscious and Fern decided to drag her sister farther away from the stream. She made her sister a nest to keep her warm and set out to hunt, though she had never hunted before. To her surprise she caught a baby mouse and spent the next day trying to coax her sister awake to eat it. Her sister never woke up, and eventually Fern buried her sister and set out on her own after eating the tiny mouse. She stumbled into Mildensen camp and was immediately ushered to the leader, who knew a lot about herbs and medicines. She had to stay at Mildensen camp for two months because she was too weak to travel and kept getting violent colds due to the water in her lungs. Finally, a patrol escorted her back to Centrese, where she said goodbye to each of the Mildensen cats by name an licked the shoulder of her new friend, leader Shadow. After that she focused on hunting as her main skill and became an obedient, helpful young cat. Every year in the spring she catches a baby mouse and buries it without eating it in memory of her sister.
Fears: Water, not being good enough to help, giving birth
Dislikes: Her white coat. She thinks it makes her too visible in the forest, though she’s the best winter hunter in the clan.
Other: The last time Shadow saw Naylin was when he escorted Fern back to Centrese camp two years ago. Fern still considers him her best friend, and occasionly Shadow finds a tasty squirrel left along the border, which he never eats. He takes it back to feed it to a pregnant or nursing mother. That doesn’t stop Fern from leaving the prey, though; It makes her more determined to find even juicier animals.

Eternally,
Persistantly
Incessantly
Confuzzled

Olliecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olliecat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:32 am

[center]||Image||

The Basics

Cat Name:Larryx

Personal Information

Coat Color: Light Gray Tabby, used to be darker
Eye Color: Pale, cloudy yellow. Used to be Burnt Gold
Breed: Mixed
Weight: 16 ½ Pounds, Mostly flab
Deformations?: Going Blind & Deaf
Any injuries?: Broken back paw, healed crookedly. He walks with a limp.
Crush: He’s got a Mate. ‘nuff said.
Mate: Lydia
Kittens: 9, 2 died as kittens, 2 in battle, and the other 5 are still alive and serving their clan

Deeper inside

[size=85]Personality: Talkative, pompous, Jolly. He loves kittens, and loves being the center of attention. He’s very smart, and despite being talkative is always listening. Nothing escapes him. He enjoys bossing the active members of the clan around, and never does any of his own work if possible.
History: Just ask him. Believe me, it’s his favourite thing to talk about. Just have an excuse ready if you want to leave after listening to him talk and talk for half an hour!
Fears: Omens, old age, violence.
Likes: Sunning in the meadow with his mate, telling stories, giving advice, Food!!!
Dislikes: Being ignored, having his advice ignored, having cats tell him he’s too old to do something.
Other: He and Naylin get along well. Naylin respects him and his advice and is always quick to ask for his opinion. Larryx was born in Mildensen and loves talking to the elders there when the clans have their rare meetings. He and Feyran have nothing but contempt for each other and Larryx is always telling Naylin that she’d be better off without Feyran. Larryx is one of the few cats who knows how much Shadow loves Naylin—The only one in Centrese who knows that. He’s sworn to secrecy, but that doesn’t stop him from trying to subtly influence Naylin’s view of Shadow as a cold, difficult, ruthless leader.

Eternally,
Persistantly
Incessantly
Confuzzled

Olliecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups