Hunger Games Roleplay (invite only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

If someone is inactive for a month what should happen to their characters

They all die.
42%
One dies
No votes
Two or three die.
8%
The Careers kill them.
17%
They die of natural causes
17%
Other (Pm me)
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Hunger Games Roleplay (invite only)

Postby gailagj + doglover » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:21 pm

{Day I think :3 Its about noon, I think.}

Arrow said, "Both of us can't win you know, and I thought you cared about me." He turned hurt, but whirled, and again raised his bow and arrows.
and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

what a stupid lamb

Gail wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
gailagj + doglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousefan101 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:05 am

Bill:
Bill was sad. Only about noon! I have awhile. He slowly- careful not to make noise slid down into a siting position. He took his last drink out of his last waterbottle. With any luck Max would take a nap. He kept quiet and hoped for the best.

Sara:
Sara was dangerously low on water. Should I retreat and tell them the truth? then reality stuck- they all died! The cave full of food could be all mine- if it was there! Sara headed back to the cave. I wish I had allies- it is too late though! I made it to the final 5!

(We should decide who will win since there are only 5 people left.....Bill will die.)
Hello! I recently rejoined after quitting a couple years ago and have a long wish list. Please don't hesitate to send a trade.
mousefan101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel127 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Holly
Hooly looked at him.. " I do care about you. I care about you too much, and that's why if it came sown to it, I couldn't kill you." Ahe looked at him her green eyes ready to burst with pain. " that's why I'm going to go to one of the other tibutes and tell them to kill me." She pushed the bow away gently. " I'll miss you." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing himr. Sheheld there for a sexond, but then let go. " Bye." She whispered, grabbing her pack. She ran and climbed a tree, tears stejaming down her face.
[imghttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRUY0Dylpq6mIYZz7jdJlOfN6DlAkcr65RXimWE3-KwHY2vXoqLA][/img]
angel127

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gailagj + doglover » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Arrow was disgusted. How could she kiss him. He turned and ran.
and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

what a stupid lamb

Gail wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
gailagj + doglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel127 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Holly
Holly sniffed and smacked her head on the tree trunk again. Why had she kissed him? why? she smacked her head again. Why? smack. She sighed and glanced out. She took the bump stuff out of her pack. She knew that if she drank too much, she would over dose and this would all be over. Some thing inside of her just couldn't do it though. She sniffed again and looked at the sun, hopping she would fry to death.
[imghttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRUY0Dylpq6mIYZz7jdJlOfN6DlAkcr65RXimWE3-KwHY2vXoqLA][/img]
angel127

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousefan101 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:51 am

(Is it night yet? )
Hello! I recently rejoined after quitting a couple years ago and have a long wish list. Please don't hesitate to send a trade.
mousefan101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me