One x One: Nightshade2012 & ˩σʌɛℓʏ βσиɛƨ Ѳғ Ѧιиɛ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: One x One: Nightshade2012 & ˩σʌɛℓʏ βσиɛƨ Ѳғ Ѧιиɛ

Postby Nightshade2012 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Name: Bethany Davidson

Name: Christopher (Chrish)
    Sweet April showers do spring May flowers.

CS Mods/Staff/Whomever It Concerns: My sister is HanaleaInChains. We will occasionally trade pets! We use the same computer. Please do not ban us!
Nightshade2012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightshade2012 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 pm

(( I apologize for the wait. My sign up post apparently needed to be checked over my a moderator, so I don't know how long it will be before it pops up. ))

CS Mods/Staff/Whomever It Concerns: My sister is HanaleaInChains. We will occasionally trade pets! We use the same computer. Please do not ban us!
Nightshade2012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:56 pm

About half an hour, usually.
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightshade2012 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 pm

If you'll still be around in that long, we can start the RP whenever it pops up. :) At the moment I'm just waiting for the pound to open.

Nightshade2012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:59 pm

(I'll be up.)
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightshade2012 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 am

Aha, there's my sign up. :D Now, would you like to start this, or shall I? I'm not even sure what the game plan is... Do we just want to figure it out as we go along, or did you have a specific sort of skeleton for the plot for this? I'm good with something like it being summer break, and the boys were visiting family in the country, they meet the girls, etc, or maybe the boys moved into town, or something.

Nightshade2012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 am

Can you start? I guess that would be a good plan.
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightshade2012 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 pm

((Sure, I can start. :3))

Of all the things to be doing on summer break, moving miles away from the city into an itty bitty town in the middle of nowhere was not high on Christopher's list of things to do. The fifteen year old heaved another box out of the moving truck that had shown up that morning, carrying it into their new house carefully. His mother had already snapped at him once for not being careful enough with the boxes, as they weren't entirely sure what was in all of them exactly. His parents were working with unpacking the boxes as Chris and his brother brought them in.

Chris wasn't really too fond of their new home. It was hotter than it would've been back in the city this time of year. There was nothing to do. Maybe the only up side was that no one knew his name yet, so he could make a good first impression. And go cow tipping. He'd always thought that would be funny.

"Mooooom," he groaned, setting the box down with the others. "It's like 90 degrees outside. Can we take a break?" he asked, wiping his brow. His mother looked out of their new kitchen, where she was unpacking the dishes.

"Why not? Be polite to anyone you see in town!" she called, disappearing back into the kitchen.

Bethany watched the family down the road with interest, seated on the back of a paint gelding that was trying to graze from the grass underneath the tree they had stopped under. She jerked on the reins to keep him from doing so, her gaze returning to the house down the road. It had been empty for a long time. She was curious to see who had moved in. She'd already seen a couple guys go in and out of the house a few times, and the parents had shown themselves once when one of the guys had almost dropped a box. She soon lost interest, though, and turned her horse away from the fence line, heading back to the barn.

Last bumped by Nightshade2012 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 pm.

Nightshade2012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me