Only We Can Remember 1x1 with Cactus Monster

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Only We Can Remember 1x1 with Cactus Monster

Postby amber. » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:27 am

ρℓσт

This past summer and school year were supposed to be some of the best. Something to look forward to, something to cherish and above all, something to remember. On the night of June 04, 2012 two peoplee, both nearly the same age, suddenly wound their way into a hospital, confused. They demanded answers. Who were they? Why were they here? And what day was it? All of those answers seemed to make sense. But the most disturbing of all... They thought the day was June 04, 2011. The doctors insisted that it was June 04, 2012 but both were reluctant to believe it. The doctors ran tests and probed them with more questions. They mentioned one other having this exact same problem. The doctors had no idea what caused it. But they all knew one thing... There was something that triggered it.

The headlines of the most recent newspaper read, 'Heartbreaking Story of a Couple Who Remembers Nothing' or something along those lines. The two dated before the accident. They had dated since junior year, now both of them were sophomores in college. Their parents shipped both of them off, or rather they merely sent them on their way, to a camp desgined to help those who have forgotten pieces of their past to remember them. The camp therapist pairs them together. They can only do everything together. That means swimming, therapy sessions and anything and everything. The one thing neither of them knows is that the own words they say actually triggers the others memory. When the two were still together He would say 'I love you' and She would respond with 'Forever' And thus how the two triggers came about.
Will they remember or will they be forever sentenced to a life full of loss?

тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ

иαмє | gєи∂єя | αgє | тяιggєя | ρℓαує∂ ву

α∂∂ιѕσи єνєяѕ | gιяℓ | 19 | тнє ωσя∂ѕ 'ι ℓσνє уσυ' | ρℓαує∂ ву αмвєя.ℓσνєѕ.уυн
єℓωσσ∂ gυιиєѕѕ | вσу | 20 | тнє ωσя∂ 'fσяνєя' | ρℓαує∂ ву Cactus Monster
amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Only We Can Remember 1x1 with Cactus Monster

Postby amber. » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 am

вє мιиє
( Addison Elizabeth Evers ) ( 19 Years ) ( Female ) ( Addie ) ( The words 'I love you.' )

— — — тнє вαѕι¢ѕ

иαмє :: "Hello. My name is Addison Elizabeth Evers. It is very nice to meet you. I do believe I have met you before, right?
    иι¢к иαмє :: "”Addison suits me just fine but if you must give me a nick-name I’d prefer it to be Addie, though I did hear that people started calling me this more in these last few months that vanished from my memory. Feel free to just call me Addison, unless you come up with a nick name that I just adore.”
    gєи∂єя :: Girl
    вιятн∂αу :: "I have been told that December Fourtheenth is one of the best day so of the year."
    Hometown :: "I was born in a small town in Nebraska. I then moved to Florida. My dad's job got us transfered again, now here I am in Lancaster, South Carolina.

— — — ιи тнє мιяяσя

нαιя ¢σℓσя :: Blonde with highlights
    єує ¢σℓσя :: Deep Blue.
    ѕкιи тσиє :: "I am very tanned."
    нєιgнт :: ”I stand at around five foot four. Yes, I have realized that I’m small. Maybe you are all just giants.”
    ωєιgнт :: ”I am a proud one thirty-five.”
    ¢ℓσтнιиg ѕтуℓє :: ”I can’t describe it unless you are hiding in my closet… I have a very unique sense of fashion. One day I’ll wear a nice outfit and the next I’m wearing baggy sweatpants.”
    ∂ιѕтιи¢тινє fєαтυяєѕ :: "My eyes are fairly distinctive. I have a small, white scar just above my right eye, underneath my eyebrow. I also have a white scar on my stomach, running from my left hip bone to the area around my belly button."
    вσ∂у мσ∂ιfι¢αтισиѕ :: ”My ears are double pierced. I have a small tattoo on the inside of my left, ring finger. It is the infinity sign. I also have the date 7.14 tattooed just above my right hip. I’d prefer not to talk about it though…”

— — — яєℓαтισиѕнιρѕ

¢яυѕн :: "Stay tuned. I'm sure you are dying to find out."
    вσуfяιєи∂/gιяℓfяιєи∂ :: "I don't think so..."
    fяιєи∂ѕ(ѕ) :: "I'm know I'm not popular. I don't have a ton of friends.
    ѕєχυαℓ σяιєитαтισи :: "I'm straight as can be. I don't hate people who are bi and gay."

— — — вα¢кgяσυи∂

тяιggєя :: The words.. 'I love you.' "My father came into the hospital, the night that everything went blank. The doctors wouldn't allow him to see me for quite some time. He was worried. He knew nothing of what happened, only that I wasn't injured. The doctors must have explained what happened because he didn't ask questions when he saw me nor did he pry. He only said three simple words, I love you, which sent me into one of my first 'Episodes.'"
    вιятнρℓα¢є :: "Omaha, Nebraska"
    яαи∂σм fα¢т :: "I don't want to tell you anything more..." Her mother died in a car crash, when Addie was fourteen. It occured on July 14 (7.14) She has a scar above her eye and one on her waist from the accident. She also has a tattoo on her waist to remember the day her mother died.
    ρєяѕσиαℓιту :: Addie is a very quiet girl. She is shy but content. She likes to be alone but doesn’t mind being with one or two other people. She doesn't care to be in the in-crowd. She is very happy-go-lucky, and bubbly. She loves to sing and dance and will do pretty much anything. She loves to be dared and never backs out. She can be temperamental but is usually very sweet. You will usually see her with a smile or grin on her face unless she is upset about something. She loves to laugh and joke around. She hates guys who go for more than one girl and when a guy is serious all the time. She loves guys who are fun, adventurous, and happy all the time. She doesn't like 'fake' girls. She absolutely despises them. She greatly enjoys her alone time when she has it, often spending time with her dog. She loves animals. She would go out of her way to save one. She loves writing and reading. She has written a few short stories. She has never seen herself as flawless. She sometimes still feels completely wrong. She doesn't always feels like she fits in. She has one, maybe two close friends. She is somewhat adventurous. She pretty easily tells her secrets and regrets doing it later. She can be a bit of a nerd at times. She likes people who accept her for who she is and doesn’t try to change her.
    нιѕтσяу :: 12.14.1992
    December Fourteenth, 1996. 6:25 am.
    One more life brought into this world. A girl. Six pounds, eight ounces. Born to Carmen Elizabeth Fairfield and her boyfriend, Alex Jackson (AJ) Evers. Her mother insisted that she take some part of both of their names. They decided on Addison, A from Alex and Elizabeth, her mothers middle name. They chose Fairfield-Evers as her last name. Her last name is legally Fairfield-Evers, though she goes by Evers since her mother died. At the age of three her parents Carmen and AJ finally wed, both getting a fully equal custody of their daughter. They moved in together and Addison became the center of their lives. Addison was a fairly wild child. She loved others and always sought out to make others happy. She was very talkative and enjoyed meeting new people. Growing up, Addison grew especially close to her mother. She was a stay-at-home mother and her father was able to provide for both of his two girls. At the age of 13 their family moved to Florida, something Addison wasn't entirely happy about. By the time Addison was 14 she found her love of animals. Carmen took Addison to the zoo, one of her favorite activites during her free time. On the way home they were involved in a car crash. A semi-truck hit the driver side of their car, her mother was killed instantly. Somehow Addison landed outside of the vehicle, only suffering minor injuries. She wound her way in the hospital. The girl didn't speak one word until her father got there. The girl simply said, "I love you." After the accident, Addison grew very quiet, became much more reserved and liked being in the company of few people. At the age of 16 AJ and Addison moved to Lancaster, South Carolina. It was her dream. She was away from everything she ever hated in Florida. At the age of eighteen Addison got both her tattoos, on July Fourteenth, the anniversary of her mothers death. She got a small tattoo 7.14 on her waist, across from her scar, in memory of her mother. At the same time she got the infinity sign tattooed in the inside of her left ring finger. Now 19 years old Addison is beginning to accept the changes in her life. Her father and her enjoy spending quality time together. Addison is beginning to flourish and is working her way to become her old self. Just as he did when she was 14, AJ continues to remind Addison how much 'he loves her.'

σтнєя :: Addison has a great love for animals, especially dogs. AJ gave Addison her a dog, Peanut A Shetland Sheepdog for her 17th Birthday. The two are inseperable.
    Music
    Singing
    Chocolate, and lots of it
    Dancing
    Animals
    Children, especially young ones.
    Writing
    Reading
    Tanning
    Giggling
    Alone Time
    Adventures
    Laid-back conversations
    Shy people
    Outgoing people
    Sunsets
    Beaches
    Grapes
    Cuddling/ Snuggling
    Anything that allows her to have fun.

Dislikes -
    Snobby people
    People who talk too much
    People who have a disrespect for the arts, animals and/or sports
    Annoying people
    Drunk people
    Huge crowds
    Talking in front of more than three people
    Too-serious people
    Suffering
    Sadness
    Pain
Last edited by amber. on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♛ feral » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:19 am

One Sad An Lonely Boy...
{xXXx}
{Elwood Gerard Guiness}

Ƭнɛ βαƨιcƨ

full name:
Elwood Gerard Guinness
nicknames:
It Depends. Elwood's Twin brother calls him Woody just to spite him. His two sisters call him Teddy Bear or sometimes just Bear. His dad calls him Egg sometimes.
birthday:
November 5th
birthplace:
Ireland, to be specific Carlingford in the county of Louth
ethnic group:
Full Blooded Irish
On Sundays, Elwood teaches disabled children dog agility training. [Unpaid] Elwood will sometimes groom pets. [Paid] Every so often he will work at the local animal shelter. [Unpaid]

Ѳи Ƭнɛ Ѳʋтƨι∂ɛ

height:
Elwood is a gentle giant standing at 6'4"
weight:
Somewhere between 150-200 lbs.
eye colour:
He has dazzling green eyes
distinctive features;
Elwood's voice is his most distinctive feature. It is smoothe and sweet, similar to honey in a way. It is tainted with an small irish accent. It is very alluring, and a bit seductive. It makes most girls swoon, but could make any girl melt if he says something in the right way. His voice can make a girl do anything. He obviously has a good singing voice, but he doesn't like to sing in front of others. He'd much rather stick to his paintings.
Due to being raised on a farm, Elwood is very muscled.You know, abs, biceps, the whole shabang. He is a very large fellow and could easily win a fight against most opponents, if he had the heart to hurt them. He is a very handsome young fellow, though he just won't admit it. He thinks he is about as handsome as roadkill, and about as charming as a cinderblock. Neither of these things is true though.
He keeps himself well groomed. His skin is white and a bit on the fair side. He has very few freckles. He has a mole on the lower part of his neck. He has many scars, most from angry goats, but one is from when his sister pierced his ear while he was sleeping back in middle school. He often scratches that scar when he is nervous. He will either do that or straighten his tie; if he is wearing one of course.
body modifications:
Elwood has a few tattoos. He has a sleeve tattoo {see above} and a bird on his chest. He also has three flying birds tattooed on his wrist. Elwood has no piercings because his sister scarred him for life when she tried to pierce his ear
{Tattoo on his wristxTattoo on his chest}
clothing style:
Elwood likes to wear ties, and vintage vests. He will sometimes wear a fedora if he feels like it. Other times he will wear a flannel shirt, or something similar to one. In the summer he will still wear the same thing, just normally roll the sleeves up. As for pants, Elwood normally wears jeans or sometimes slacks. Most of his jeans have paint splatters or rips on them because Elwood isn't one to throw his old clothes away. For shoes, Elwood will wear just about anything he has laying around.

Ѳи Ƭнɛ Ɩиƨι∂ɛ

Trigger:
for·ev·er
without ever ending; eternally: to last [i]forever
Such a simple seven letter word can make a memory flush back into Elwood's head. Just a fragment of his memory, never the whole thing. It annoys Elwood that he can't remember anything from last year. But why the word forever? Did he promise someone he would love them forever? Did someone promise him they would love him forever? Elwood doesn't know the answer to these questions, and he doesn't think he ever will.[/i]

personality:
Elwood is sort of an odd guy, but he is a sweetheart regardless. He will fall head over heels for a girl he just met. He'll do anything for that girl too, and for this reason Elwood often gets his heart crushed and is easily manipulated by females. However, Elwood will pick up the pieces of his shattered heart and continue searching for his 'true love'. He normally picks up the pieces in about two months, but if he truly loved her it would take him a lot longer. Elwood is a hopeless romantic kind of guy due to the large amounts of romantic movies and books he reads. He will bring a girl jewelery if she is sad {if he can afford it}, and flowers and/or chocolate as a 'Just 'cause' gift. He will give a girl her privacy, and will always be there when she needs him. He can be trusted with her {and anyone else's} secrets.

He is hardworking, and persitent as well. Elwood takes pride in the work he does, and tries his best. However, due to Elwood's lack of genius he often failed math tests in school. He isn't terribly smart but he does have his moments. Elwood is a gifted and creative artist, and knows just about everything there is to know about the subject of art, especially detail work in sketches, and painting of any kind. He is also pretty good at graffiti work. lwood is very kind and generous. He will stop to help anyone, even if he has somewhere important to be. He'd probably give the shirt off his back for a complete stranger! For example, if he has a doctors appointment, and he sees someone crying. He will try his best to comfort them, before heading on his way. This often leaves Elwood to never be punctual, but then again he was never punctual to begin with. Elwood forgets easily, so things slip his mind and he forgets. He will try his best to get there on time it is very important for him to do so. Elwood loves to share his things, even if he never gets them returned. There are not many things Elwood won't share.

Elwood may be kind and sweet, but if you make him angry you should probably watch out. If Elwood is angry he knows exactly what to say to make you feel low and unwanted. If you are a guy, he might even knock a few of your teeth out. He won't hit a girl though, that wasn't how he was raised. Even if he does any of this, and even if he is still angry he will appologize afterwords. Elwood never holds a grudge unless you do something absolutely horrible to him. Elwood is submissive, and does what he is told to do by anyone. He is walked all over by other people, but this is for the simple reason of; Elwood lets them do it. He doesn't stop them, even though he has the means to do so. Elwood found it was easier to just let them walk all over him, than to stand up for himself at a young age. This is probably one of Elwood's biggest flaws.

Elwood can be a bit of a goofball, and likes to make people laugh, especially if they are sad. He loves to tickle people, spin them around in hugs, and many other things. Elwood also has a good sense of humour when it comes to people telling jokes. Some people could call Elwood a silly guy, and other people think it is cute. However, Elwood does know when it is time to get serious.Elwood has been known to be something of a dreamer. He will stand up for what he believes in and give it his all. He can often be caught day dreaming about meeting the girl of his dreams, having one of his many paintings in a museum or one of many other things. Elwood thinks differently than other people, and the things he does can be classified as different. Some people might even call him and 'innovator'.

Elwood can be shy at first though, and will often stutter and stumble over his words. Especially if it is a pretty girl. Elwood will blush, unlike most guys you meet. Once he warms up to you though he is a lot more talkative. Elwood is also very unconfident. He will often question if he is good enough, even if he is. It normally takes him a while to gather up the courage to ask a girl on a date. Until he truly knows the girl likes him, he will not kiss her for fear that it will ruin his chances.Elwood will cry when he is sad, but he will never allow anyone to see him cry. It isn't because it 'will make him look weak' but more because he doesn't want people to see him like that and get sad as well. Elwood is very sympathetic and will look out for others the best he can, so he doesn't want them to get sad just because he is crying.

Elwood values his word, and if he gives it he will always keep it. Elwood has never broken a promise, but many people have broken promises they made to him. Elwood is honest, and tries his best not to lie. However if someone asks him if they look okay and they look absolutely horrifying, he will smile his goofy and cute smile and say "You look absolutely wonderful." Elwood is humble, and it takes him a while to believe a compliment he is given.

•Titanic {Movie}; What can I say? It makes me cry every time I watch it..
• Blue Raspberry Slushies/Icees; Self Explanatory. They are delicious.
• Anything Raspberry Flavored; Self Explanatory, anything raspberry flavored is delicious.
• Sweets of any kind {Candy, Baked Goods, Icecream}; I have a bit of a sweet tooth
• Being Well Groomed; I don't like being dirty. I would prefer to look and smell nice.
• Music; Who doesn't like music?
• Painting; Art is my passion. I love it so much. I want to be an artist, but not many people are professional artists.
• Sketching; See Painting.
• Movies from the 1980s; They really crack me up. I think they are cute and funny at the same time.
• Chick Flicks and Romantic Novels; I really like the ones which bring tears to my eyes. I love all that romantic stuff.
• Dogs; My best friend is a dog.
• Winter; Oh god it is so beautiful. The snow and the cold..
• Birds; Sometimes I wish I had wings and could fly away.
• The simplistic beauty of a stormy day; Thunder, rain, and lightning are very beautiful. I do not see how some people do not like storms.
• Horseback Riding; I love horses, and this is a very relaxing thing to do in my leisure time.
• Pineapple; Yumm..
• Children; I love children, and hope to have some of my own one day. I love their curiousity and I love children's laughter. Call me an odd guy all you want but I love kids.
• People Who Are Well Groomed; If I take the time to be well groomed why shouldn't you?
• When girls giggle; Oh god, that is the cutest thing. Why do girls make that adorable sound?
• Gingerale; Yummy (:
• Goats; I was raised with goats my whole life, so I can't help but think they are adorable. Especially babies.
• Art of any form; Art is my passion.
• Reading; I love a good book, but then again who doesn't?
• Animals of any kind; How could anyone not like those precious creatures?
• Cartoons; Call me childish, but I love saturday morning cartoons.
And many more things

dislikes:
• Sour Foods; They hurt my taste buds..
• Snakes; Oh dear lord they are so scary looking.
• Ducks {He Likes Rubber Ones Though}; I had a bad expierience with them.
• Germ Freaks; Seriously, it's just a a little dirt!
• Seeing people cry; It makes me so sad..
• Spicy Foods; It burns!
• Liars; I don't lie, so what gives you the right to lie?
• Having His Heart Broken; I hate that feeling. It's like nobody cares. Yet I have had my heart broken so many times.
• People who cheat on their partners </3; Every girlfriend I have ever had has cheated on me.
• Crying in Public; I don't want to make people sad because I am sad.
• Hearing About Murderers and Crimes on TV; Those things are awful! I don't want to hear about them!
• His Lack Of Confidence; Self explanatory isn't it?
• Cinnamon; I am allergic.
• His Shyness; I wish I could just walk up and talk to a girl without stuttering
• Irish Stereotypes; I hate when people think that just because I'm Irish I am a drunk!
• Alchohol; Alchoholism runs in my family. I'm scared to touch the stuff.
• People who don't like animals; How can you not like them!?

theme song:
Boy By Hawthorne Heights

Ƨσcιαℓ

sexual orientation:
"Despite what my brother says.. I do indeed like girls."
crush:
---
girlfriend:
"I don't have one.. that I know of"
spouse:
"I refuse to marry anyone who is not my soul mate. I'll die lonely if I have to."
best friend:
His Dog Fishbone
pets:
Fishbone the Border Collie.
Fishbone has won many agility competitions with Elwood as his handler. Most of his ribbons are 1-6 place. Occasionally he will go lower than sixth place but that's on a veeeeeery bad day for Fishbone and/or Elwood. Elwood refused to go without his dog. So they had to let him take the dog.
♛ feral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amber. » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 am

α∂∂ιѕσи
Mood: Shy, Scared | Thoughts: 'Why? | Crush: "Stay tuned.'

Addison's curious eyes flitted around the camp. She felt a little dazed after flying to Colorado, a connecting flight and then taking a long train ride. She had to admit, it wasn't all that bad but it still frightened her to be away from her father given the circumstances.. She grabbed her black suitcase, rolling it behind her. She was supposed to be meeting a woman by the name of Jansen. Jansen was supposed to be accompanied with a boy that Addison was to be with at all times. Her soft blue eyes scanned the crowd, a small lump forming in her throat. Her blonde, wavy hair framed her face. She was eager to get to her cabin. It would be her first time at a camp. She saw an average sized woman, full in the hips and a dazzling face. She was plain and yet she her aura of personality and charisma seemed to stand out. Her eyes lit up and she immediately flitted over to the woman she assumed was Jansen. She smiled down at Addison and asked for her name. She looked up and responded quietly with "Addison." The woman nodded, held out her hand and introduced herself as Jansen Holland, director of camp and activites. She was to be Addison and the boys mentor. She could feel her backpack slipping from her shoulder. She took it in her hands and set it on top of her suitcase. She waited patiently, her eyes scanning the busy camp for the other boy. She could only remember part of his name. 'El'. Maybe he was called 'Elly'. Unlikely the girl thought to herself.
amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♛ feral » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:55 pm

{ɛlwood ɢerard ɢuiness}
{мαƨcʋℓιиɛ || 19 || тωɛитʏ }
Elwood had been at the camp for a while now, and had to use the restroom before meeting this girl he was supposed to be devoting all his time to. He couldn't help but wonder who she was. Even though he had known her, and had been madly in love with her, he didn't remember it. He didn't know her name, how old she was, when her birthday was, or her favorite flowers anymore. Fishbone thumped his tail hard on the ground as he awaited his best friend to return from the restroom. Fishbone layed his head on his paws, but quickly jumped up when his master stepped out of the restroom.

Elwood looked around for the woman who was supposed to be mentoring he, and this one girl. The young man's eyes finally found her, and some girl. He could only make out that the girl was blonde. When they got close enough for Fishbone to reckognize Addison's scent and appearance the dog yipped happily and ran up to her with his tail wagging hard. He started licking her hands and trying to get her to pet her and say "Hey boy! I missed you!" or whatever she would say in greetings to her friend. Fishbone then glanced at Elwood curiously, why wasn't his master hugging her? Fishbone had thought they were mates, what was wrong with his master? Didn't he remember his 'mate'? Fishbone yipped at his master then went back to rubbing against Addison and trying to get her to pet him.

Elwoood glanced back at his dog. Fishbone had always loved meeting new friends, but he had never been so excited to see a complete stranger. Elwood shook his head and went to stand near the two females. Elwood looked at Addison, taking in each detail of her with his shamrock colored eyes. He stopped at her eyes and looked into them for a few moments before blushing and looking to his feet shyly. She looked so familiar, yet Elwood was sure he had never met her before in his entire life. He wished he had though, she was very attractive, and Elwood was attracted to her. He found her very alluring, but Elwood never dated for looks. Maybe if she had a personality to match he would date her. His green eyes drifted up to her face once more before quickly looking to the two pairs of feet in front of him. Elwood did not say anything, and would not. He couldn't say anthing he was too focused on getting his mind off of this girl. He wanted to know her already, and hoped she would perhaps eventually come to like him as well. However, he doubted she would be as thrilled to be paired up and spending every moment with him as he was with her.
AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amber. » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 pm

α∂∂ιѕσи
Mood: Shy, Scared | Thoughts: 'That's a cute dog.' | Crush: "Stay tuned.'

Addison's eyes flitted around the camp. In the distance a boy began to climb a tree, his camp counselor screaming at him to dislodge himself immediately. A girl, just a few feet away from Addison seemed intent on getting the nearest boy to talk to her. Her blue eyes shifted once more to the bathrooms. A border collie laid in the shade. A fairly tall boy, whom she guessed was close to her age, emerged from the bathroom. The dog stood up, intent and alert on this boy. She dropped her eyes and shifted her weight uneasily. She heard the Jansen clear her throat and her eyes slowly looked up. Standing before her was the same boy she had seen emerge from the bathroom with his border collie.

Addison looked down at the border collie who was now eagerly throwing himself at her. She took a step back and the dog followed her. She loved dogs but most didn't... act this way. It seemed as though he'd seen her before, although more than just once. She squatted down, keeping her eyes away from the boy and focused on the dog. She petted his head and felt the dogs soft tongue lapping at her chin. She let out a small giggle and continued to pet the dog. She kissed his forehead and gave him one more loving pat. She stood up and smiled down at the dog that continued to nudge her hand, wanting every bit of her attention. She petted his head as she looked up at Jansen. It reminded her of her own dog, Peanut. She missed her dog already. It had only been a few hours since the two seperated. Her dad had promised he would bring Peanut to her in about a week. He had convinced her that she needed time to settle in before she brought her dog to camp. Jansen shook her head and cleared her throat once more. "Addison, this is Elwood. Elwood meet Addison."

Addison bit her lip, slowly diverting her eyes to his face. She scanned his body, skimminng over his lithe frame quickly. Her eyes found their way to his face and to his eyes. Their eyes locked and a blush filled her cheeks. She couldn't look away. Something about this stranger made her want to never look away. Had she met him before? She bit her lip as she spoke. "Nice to meet you..." She mumbled quietly. She looked at Jansen who began to speak again. "Now, I know this isn't normally permitted but since you two are supposed to spend every moment together you will be sharing a cabin seperated by a small sheet divider. This does not mean that you two can break any rules that other campers are forbidden as well. Both of you are to be in bed at the assigned hour and be in your rooms at the assigned hour as well. We will be keeping a close eye on both of you." She started walking, motioning both of them to follow. Addison looked at Elwood, smiling softly before turning to follow Jansen. "You guys both need to be up at eight o' clock, an hour after the other campers. You will be expected to be in the dining hall at Eight-thirty and your activities will begin at nine. I will be tehre to guide you both to your first session." Addison watched as Jansen stopped in front of a smaller cabin, labeled with the number 2A. She opened the door with a small squeak. Addison followed in, carrying her stuff with her. She set them by the side labeled 'Addison.' She sat down on the bed as Jansen retreated towards the door. "Goodnight to both of you. I suggest you get a good nights rest. Tomorrow will be a long day for the both of you." She walked out the door and closed it behind her, walking briskly back towards the main section of the camp. Addison stared at the ground, slowly biting the inside of her cheek. She could feel Elwood's dog nudging her hand again and she mechanically reached out to pet him.
amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♛ feral » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 am

{ɛlwood ɢerard ɢuiness}
{мαƨcʋℓιиɛ || 19 || тωɛитʏ }

Elwood watched his dog with a small smile on his face for a moment before looking back to the girl named Addison. He liked that name, but it also sounded strangely familiar to him. He nodded when she introduced them and then looked to Addison. When their eyes met he blushed as well, but did not look away until she did. She fascinated him, and Elwood couldn't help to feel a strange longing. Elwood could barely hear her but thankfully he did. He looked to his shoes and spoke softly, "Nice to meet you too."

Elwood looked up when the woman began to speak, he listened carefully so hopefully he would not screw anything up. He noticed Addison smile at him and blushed again. His feet moved in rhythm was he followed the woman with a little hesitation. Elwood's things had already been put on the side labeled with his name, since Jenson had only shown him where they would be staying. She had apparently waited until the girl arrived to explain everything in detail. Elwood heard the woman leave and realize they were alone. He nearly gasped at the fact he was now alone in a room with a girl and his dog.

Should I say something? What should I say? Should I apologize for Fish's actions? It doesn't seem to bother her, but would it be the polite thing to do? Thoughts raced through Elwood's head as he tried to focus on unpacking. His hands were unsteady and a little shakey because he couldn't focus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amber. » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 am

α∂∂ιѕσи
Mood: Shy, Scared | Thoughts: 'I wonder why he won't say anything?' | Crush: "Stay tuned.'

Addison could feel the pregnant pause growing and growing. She began to feel very uncomfortable. Her fingers froze as she glanced over at Elwood. A small, pink blush filled her tanned cheeks. She stood up, hearing Fishbone wine in protest. She giggled and knelt down. "I was only moving closer to you.." She mumbled, rubbing Fishbone's neck. She kissed his nose and continued to pet the dog.

Addison felt as though someone was watching her. She let her eyes wander up, looking over at Elwood's pondering eyes. "You have... a very nice dog," She said quietly. She let her eyes drop back to his dog and she spoke again. "Does he like other dogs?" She asked. She hoped he would, otherwise she wasn't sure what would happen between the two. "My dad was supposed to bring my dog, Peanut, by at the end of this week. I suppose he doesn't have to if your dog isn't... dog friendly..." She said, a sad look crossing her face. But as soon as it appeared it vanished. She continued to pet Fishbone as she stood up. She patted his head before moving over to her suitcase. She opened her suitcase and grabbed her bag of toiletries. She walked into their bathroom and set her stuff down. She walked back out and closed the top of her suitcase. She grabbed her backpack off the floor and set it on her bed. She sat back down on her bed and laid down on her back. She stared up at the ceiling, a sigh rumbling through her chest. She rested her hands on her stomach, letting them strum against her belly.
amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me