Forsaken- 1st R.A.W. Rp [Join ONLY if you own a R.A.W.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Forsaken- 1st R.A.W. Rp [Join ONLY if you own a R.A.W.]

Postby starry--knight » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:22 pm

F O R S A K E N

Jedi wrote:
Here we are, upon a dark, unexplored planet way beyond the stars. The wolves have escaped their cages exactly four months ago and are running rampid over the planet. Both the wolves and ourselves are fighting for the same food source, only a matter of time before one of us fades away into extinction. As the tides turn I'm not entirely sure which side I should be on, after all I'm just as much as an abomination as the wolves, my partners will eventually discover that. By then it might be too late.

The leader of the Wolves, Aspen has been waiting for his chance at revenge and redemption. Tired of cowering in fear, he is gearing up the others for war. Sides will have to be taken, and lives will have to be paid in the bloody feud which is undoubtably inevitable.

•Rules•
~No god modding
~Respect me, my mods,my artists and each other
~Bring in some drama, it's a lot of work doing it myself
~follow general laws of physics, and info regarding R.A.W.
~no killing off characters
~No mating without my permission
~Not every scientist is good, and not every wolf is a blood thirsty human hater.
~At least a paragraph per post, no acceptions. I'm not going to spend a lot of time to write 2-3 paragraphs when I'm only recieving a sentence or two in return. Try to match what I post. I understand writers block, but I'll always give you something to work off of.

Find more information regarding R.A.W. here on the home page
Last edited by starry--knight on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forsaken- 1st R.A.W. Rp [Join ONLY if you own a R.A.W.]

Postby starry--knight » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 pm

R.A.W.

•Aspen- Pack Leader
•Corall
•Murcury
•Insomnia
•Smith

Scientists
Elizabeth 'Jedi'

Code: Select all
•Wolf Form•
Username
Experiment #
Name
Personality
Other

•Scientist Form•
Username
Full Name
Nickname
Personality
History
Other
Last edited by starry--knight on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Experiment #001

Aspen

-Gender-
Male

-Age-
10 years but still kickin'

-Rank-
Ultimate Alpha Male

-Pack Job Description-
Commanding the others in general life duties
Leading his men into battle
Fighting till the death for the cause
Making hard decisions
Keeping the Peace
Supporting the Pack

-Personality-
Aspen's bark, is almost as bad as his bite. When he says something, he means it and will enforce, defend or attack to prove his point or show his authority. He doesn't have an inkling of humor, after being in the lab for two years he has lost any sense of it and doesn't find anything remotely amusing. He's very serious and determined, and takes everything in a professional manner.

Aspen has the potential to be a good father, and has a more nurturing side to him when it comes to females and the promise of a family. He can be patient, loving, affectionate and passionate, but as always the freedom of the wolves comes first. Family later.

Aspen is a commander and in all definition of the word, a leader. He is never cocky, and always gas a cautious approach to battle. He is strategic and contemplative giving him a bit of a legs up against the humans and dangerous animals located on this foreign planet.

Aspen is one to hold grudges, especially towards the humans. After all, they were the ones who destroyed his life and he's not so quick to forgive. He's sharp toungued, and easily unsettled. Aspen is quick to snap, but knows when he's stepped over the boundary and will apologize.

-Description of Metal Parts-
The piece around his eye is used for improved sight
The piece on his back is attached to his nervous system, makes him less vulnerable to pain.
The metal on his right leg, is a complete replacement of the original. He had shattered every bone in his leg after getting hit by a speeding car.
The two metal pieces found on both ears are tracking devices
The dog tags list out all information regarding Aspen including experiment number, tests done, original name, and scientist responsible for body prostetics.

-History Laid Out-

•Quote Leading to Prologue•
"Oh such bliss, to be innocent. The ability to see the world as good, and everything bad just passes you by. What a luxury to have....one that I no longer posess......instead I only have darkness to see, and sin to share. For in my world. In my reality. Good things.....no longer exist."

I went eight years being a normal family pet. Life wasn't hard for me, I got three square meals a day.....I was one of the lucky ones, who had owners that had more money then they could spend. They had all kinds of other pets there, some on the verge of extinction, most were exotic, and then there was me. A decendant of wolves, bred in with normal house dogs, yet somehow I meant something to them.
Those eight years I felt wanted. I felt content and to be honest I was happy. But then again I was born into that life and hadn't known any different, but things undoubtably changed.
I was out in the front yard, the youngest boy Tommy was trying to get me to fetch that stupid stick for the hundreth time in an hour. Upon tossing it, I obediently chased after it, into the street. Next thing I knew I could hear my heart in my ears, my whole body was numb, the world was spinning.....Being hit by a car was only the beginning of my misfortunes.
I was shipped off in a car, the red lights flashing, siren so blaringly loud I could have gone def. And as the ride dragged on and on, I slipped into a black silence I never thought I'd see.
When I woke, I could hear some familiar voices and smells mixed with unfamiliars. Immediately my eyes flashed open but the world I saw through them was far from what it should have been. Bright blinding white lights, silver cage bars, and a thing clamped onto my thigh. Reluctantly I flitted towards that part of my body, and spotted the leg.....or rather the parasite.
The leg was my greatest fear and my greatest problem. It was a replacement to the one I had lost. Instantly I felt bitter. I felt anger swelling and burning through my bones. Because of Tommy I had lost a leg and something like that couldn't just....disappear.

----
I spent a week in that prison, locked behind bars, watching strangers watching me from the opposite sides. Murmurs escaping their lips but I culdnt comprehend them. I simply snarled if they came too close and that 9/10 times sent them running to the hills.
It's funny, how the humans think they were the master of our kind. Treating us like idiots, like we have no capacity to learn and to input knowledge. Wouldn't they be surprised to find out we could...
The idea was a revelation, at least to me and at the time the thoughts could only accumulate over time.

No sooner had the week passed when I was taken home. Tommy was fawning towards me like I was his favorite toy gone missing but I wouldn't have any of that. I snapped, and the action I made was a mistake.
The bite threw me back into the lab, this time....for good.

-------

Days no longer passed as fast as they did before. My life was just agonizing hours of pain that never ended. Tests and after that, more tests. That and most of the scientists didnt give a crap about how I was feeling. Months of this passed by, I having to witness the same torture exhibited on others....so many others it's sickening.

After two years I was getting on in age, and the program was sinking fast, the scientists were running around for their lives, collecting everything they could grab in their arms and darting from the room. I was unaware that we too were leaving, that was until they boarded us on the freighter.
Upon our accent, darkness swept over the cabin. A dark looming presence seemed to envelop the ship and forshadowed what inevitably followed.
The red lights began to blink.......screaming from the humans roared in the small space, the sound of flames and tearing metal rang out. And more blackness.

------

My eyes slowly opened, the terrors of the real world now impossible to hide from. Blood....so much blood was dripping from the ceiling which before had been the ground. Dead, limp bodies lay sprawled about the wreckage. My heart almost sunk and tore to shreds but I would not give up then.

Slowly climbing to my paws, I began to limp towards the feint light outside, the planet was not earth. This news sparking my eyes to life with a new glimmer. This was the place to start over....this was the place to strike.

-Quotes to Note-
"The world through my eyes is just as cold, painful and rigid as the metal infused with my flesh. "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name
Elizabeth Rae Matthews

Nickname
Jedi

Job Ranking
Middle Scientist

Personality
Wip

History
Elizabeth's childhood was just like any other, all were home schooled, all children were taken care of by themselves, as most parents couldn't afford them. She grew up in a home of four, a mother, a brother and a sister. Both of her siblings died extremely young, and was a burden that she could never fully rid herself of.

As she grew older she had finally raised enough money to go to colledge and do something with her life. She graduated top of her class with a degree in science and anatomy. She had originally set on aiding animals in the emergency room, but was given an opportunity in an obscure lab to fix the 'animal condition', or so she was told. Little did she knew what it entailed.

Elizabeth started off meek and mild. Taking up this experimenting job for the money to help support her sinking family. The lifestyle in this new age made it so expensive it almost cost too much to live. She was dismissive when It came to the treatment of the wolves, keeping her head down but cursing herself inside for not saying something against such cruelty.

As time war on, she took up the nickname Jedi, and along with it a new view and process of thought. She began to question what was right, what harm they were causing, sympathy coming from her like waves. The sudden more abrupt change of heart was caused by an accident. She was testing in the lab one afternoon and slipped, spilling the vial all over her, there was no immediate side affects, but she quickly noticed her new form that could be taken up. A wolf. The sight of herself like this was petrefying. She was afraid the others would treat her like a beast....just like the wolves. That's when she became silent all together, listening only to her thoughts and doing very little to show her compassion. She kept a log to ensure everything being done was documented, hopefully someone would do something good of it....some day.

She started to become too proud to come into work, and was simultaneously fearful her life and the safety of her family, forcing her to return to the lab and suffer through the torment. She started to create a link with each one without knowing it. Unaware to her, the wolves figured out there was another side to her. An animal side. They all watched her day in and day out, making her feel even more guilty about what was going on. They were searching her soul....

As they began packing up to leave she began to panic. If they left earth she was surely doomed. There was no chance she would survive when she didn't belong on either side. But she had made a commitment and a promise to take care of these creatures while aiding the other scientists, and she wouldn't break either If she could help it.

Other
Wip
Last edited by starry--knight on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Reserved- For Corall

.:Username:.
Pety

.:Experiment #:.
Number 002

.:Name:.
Corall

.:Age:.
(very young) Young Adult

.:Gender:.
Female ♀

.: Personality:.
She is always loyal to her pack but most of them all Aspen... Aspen is the wolf who makes her heart beat,
what she has realised she wants to fight for and with... Her true love. She would do almost anything for him.

She is extremely agile and can jump very high and long when it is needed.
She is also kind and good at calming Aspen with her gentle voice.

( More will come I think... )

.:Story:. W.I.P

At the lab
W.I.P

At the ship

After the ship crashed
Corall woke up, an alarm is screaming loud and crazy you could hear screams and howls mixed with the sound of paws against the bare floor. She opened her eyes and sat up. The whole room was full of smoke in sight. A door opened with a bang and another alarm started to "scream".. The air outside was flowing into the room and took the place of the smoke (the smoke from the crash).

W.I.P

.:Other:.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All the other Forms:

Ex 001 Aspen ♂ - Owned by Starry-Knight
Ex 002 Corall ♀ - Owned by Pety
Ex 003 Cobolt ♀ - Owned by Siriro
Ex 004 Murcury ♀ - Owned by Darry
Ex 007 Insomnia ♀ - Owned by Krasavitsa Ubiysta (Zalaika)
Ex 008 Delilah ♀ - Owned by Sησω
Ex 009 Gats ♂ - Owned by Darry
Ex 010 Chaos ♂ - Owned by Tiger111
Ex 011 Rayce ♂ - Owned by Starry-Knight
Ex 013 DuskStar ♂ - Owned by Pety
Ex 015 Nava ♀ - Owned by Aeyote
Ex 018 Smith ♂ - Owned by Siriro
Ex 021 Vivir ♂ - Owned by Darry
Ex 026 Mae ♀ - Owned by Starry-Knight
Ex 027 Meili-Lan ♀ - Owned by Castle of Glass
Ex 028 Hollace ♂ - Owned by Starry-Knight
Ex 037 Magnum ♂ - Owned by Darry

Pups:

Zareen ♀ - Owned by Ayramite
Soulstorm ♀ - Owned by Darry
Rubra ♂ - Owned by Siriro

Ex 000 [url=http]Name ♂♀[/url]
Last edited by Pety on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:11 am

•Form•
Username: Darry
Experiment #: 004
Name: Murcury
Personality: Murcury is quite friendly around other RAWs, but extremely territorial especially around other faes and males she isnt very fond of. Because of vivid memories, Murcury dislikes most humans. She enjoys the rush of killing those she doesnt like or those she feels deserve it.
Other: In the lab, Murcury remembers being sliced, tested and many other blood-rushing events that she tries to forget. She remembers she couldnt fight back. The scientists gave her chemicals to temporarily paralize her, however, she felt every burning insision.
Her hate built among these events, and she is prepared to take revenge with some loyal RAWs that feel the same way she does.

•Scientist Form•
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1058448
Username: Darry
Full Name: Alexander Arson
Nickname: Some call him Al or Alex, but he dislikes it
Job Ranking: Low to Average lab experimenter
Personality: Somewhat fearful, careful, dislikes hurting things, somewhat considerate, quiet/shy
History: I joined this lab for a few reasons. Mostly, I wanted to see what these Robotocally Advanced Wolves were all about. I have soon caught on, before I began experiments, that they are also known as R.A.W.s and they could be extremely aggressive. I nearly turned the job down after watching a fellow scientist being rolled from the lab into an ambulance. A nearby supervisor explained that one of their creations turned on the person and nearly ripped every peice of flesh off his arm.
I later found that they put that creation down.
Nevertheless, I accepted the job and entered my lab room with shakey legs. My first experiment was a fae, number 004. Because of her black and silver coat, I decided to call her Murcury, however I refrained from getting too attached.
I began to notice after a few weeks that Murcury began biting her right leg. I yanked her muzzle away in such a way that I would not have been bitten, and examined the freshly opened wound. I discovered she had metal poking through. About a month into my research, Murcury grew metal plates on her face and her leg was completely metallic. She kept looking at me with a deathly stare, and glowing green eyes. I noticed her spine seemed sharp and her ribs were bulged more than normal. I know now that it was just more metal parts that popped from her now-deformed body.
I was thinking to myself about two days after that. I subconciously began to talk to myself, and to my surprise, got an answer... Murcury... she replied to my self-questioning. I studdered for a minute and started speaking to her again. I dont quite remember what we spoke about, probably from the shock that I was literally having a conversation with a wolf.
Murcury did not speak much. She told me she hated me and most of her other responses involved hate and insanity.
Days later, her and many other RAWs became restless. I wanted to do more tests on Murc, but I didnt want her to hate me because I hurt her. I tested a mixture on myself, something I normally wouldnt do. I opened the cork, and Murcury leaped to her cage wall, banging her metal ribs to the iron bars. I juped immensely, spilling the liquid on my lab coat. I took it off and decided not to test this potion on myself.
I injected Murcury with my experiment. She looked sad and weak at that instant.
I lifted her from the cage and placed her on the table. Some parts of her metal face began to glow. She whined in pain. I began cutting her skin open near her metal, and tried to rid the poison from her flesh with leaches. I also did this near her ribs, which I needed a saw to cut open. Eventually, she passed out in pain.
The surgery took an entire day. I realized I did not have my coat on. Exhausted from the constant thinking, I wiped the left side of my face and neck with my coat...
I just realized after feeling a slight burning feeling what I have just done. The poison stuck to my face from the previosly spilled liquid and it burned, with very intense pain. The feeling would not go away and in just several hours, I turned into my own horrid experiment.
The toxin may have changed part of me, and not just physically. I began testing on myself. Nothing else major happened, except my eyes turned a pinkish purple and red glowing dots shone across my metallic face. Also, small tubed grow from my neck to the skin in my shoulder. It looks as if blood flows through them. I easily cover them with clothes.
I told the others it was a freak accident. I told them my skull was torn in a car accident and shattered. They needed to use metal to keep my brain inside due to that loss of bone. As for the eyes, I had a simple lie--contacts.
For extra bonding with experiment 004, I gave her a special collar. It may have been required, but I see it as a mark of my own.
Other: Alexander tests on himself because the chemicals changed his way of thinking and he also pities Murcury for having to endure so much pain from experiments. He now keeps to himself to hide his unusual passion for RAWs and he enjoys alone time to work on new potions.
Last edited by ~Nonexistant on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:43 pm

My RAW's (1/4)

Insomnia

{ n a m e }
Insomnia

{ g e n d e r }
Female; She-Wolf; Fea; Fae; Girl

{ e x p e r i m e n t | n u m b e r }
Seven; 007

{ r a n k }
Lead Betess; Organizer/Strategizer

{ b e s t | f r i e n d }
Murcury, Owned by my friend Darry

{ m a t e }
N/A

{ d e s c r i p t i o n }
• She has a base coat of black, which is nicely shaded
• The metal that covers her body is silver, and has either opals, amethysts, or sapphires implanted on the sheets. They are not true jewels, though, and are really treated metals.
• She has bright violet eyes
• She has a thin string of metal that goes along her spine. It sprouts from the back of her neck, and runs along her spine to the tip of her tail. Just past the base of her tails, more thin metal strings sprout from the original in a rib-like manner, wrapping arpund her tail. There are only a few rib-like strings, and are somewhat thick and spaced nicely apart
• Her left leg is metal, and greatly resembles the leg of the original R.A.W.
• Her pawpads are metal. Something rare, her left forepaw has a thin, whispy spiral going up to the middle of her forepaw. It glows white, something extremely rare
• The inside of her ears are metal, as are the very tips. Sprouting like roots from the inside of her ears are tiger-like stripes that do not completely wrap around her ears.
• Her nose is an ebony metal. It's black, yet has the same shine as the silver. Sprouting from it, thin lines of the silver metal line her muzzle, going to her eyes, where it ends in a whisp. From the middle of her nose comes another thin sheet, which goes straight up until her forehead, where it ends in a point
• Her teeth and claws are ebony and diamond metal, promoting strength

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
Insomnia is many things.
She's stubborn and determined. She sets her sights on something, and never takes her eyes off. She's not unrealistic, though. Insomnia knows what she wants, and will always find a way to get it. Insomnia is strangely fierce about what she wants, and it's usually best to just give it to her.
Insomnia is smart, and very quick-witted. She always has comebacks for anything. She is sarcastic, which can be a good thing and a bad thing.
Usually, Insomnia is sweet. She likes to care for others, though she can be a bit bossy about it. She is good at her job, for sure. She has an authoritive air about her; one that makes others pay attention and listen to her.
Insomnia is very fierce. She says what she means, especially when she's angry. She will exert her will when she finds it necessary, and can use either physical or mental strength.
Insomnia is known for her grudges. Once you make her angry or betray her, she will never trust you agains. And once you lose her trust, and, more importantly, her respect.......well, just don't do it.
She's very confident. Insomnia has no self-esteem issues, as well as no issues with dares and such. She acres for herself too much to involve herself in all that supidness. Her confidence is also what draws others to her, what makes them want to be with her constantly.
She hates humans with a burning fire. She wants them all dead. She can be hot-headed on this topic, no matter how level-headed she can seem. The humans bring out an anger inside her like no other, and she will kill them all. Hence, she can be very vengeful, especially towards species other than her own.
She can be very unselfish. She mainly thinks about the other wolves, and gaining freedom. She will fight for her freedom to the death.
It was meantioned before that she can fight physically or mentally. That's true. She is more fit and adapted to her environments than the Alpha himself. She has amazing stamina, and is (surprisingly) in better shape than the newer experiments. She takes the best possible care of herself. Mentally, she is cunning, quick. She has the intelligence of a human, and knows how to use it.
Insomnia is also beautiful. Her metal gleams, not a single scratch or ship, not even rusting. Her coat is healthy, and luxirious. Her teeth and claws are polished, and she is an overall gorgeous specimen.
Insomnia loves to listen to music. She once stole a small radio, and she stored the songs she liked and heard in her computer-like brain. She often tries to sing them on her own, playing the music while singing the words. She can sing and speak things in nearly any language.

{ h i s t o r y }
Before
Insomnia was stolen from a great forest in Romania. The scientists wanted a purely wild wolf, known for their savagness, to experiment on. So they took her, after she was carefully supervised while still in the wild.
She was created for a woman by the name of Vivian Melkora, the richest woman in the world. She was created to be Ms. Melkora's pet; one of fashion and intelligence. She requested that a syrum called I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A. be implated into her R.A.W. This increased the intelligence of the small black wolf pup, and helped her overcome the pain of having the metal implated into her at one year old. Jewel-like metals were implanted into her, as well as shiny, gorgous metal.
The I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A. syrum worked inside her, magnifying intelligence she had already displayed as a pup, as well as the intelligence implanted into her.
She was taken by Ms. Melkora, to be raised as a housepet. She was later returned, though, for her agression and high intelligence. The scientists, though trained to be heartless, took pity on her. One secretly named her; Insomnia.
They continued to watch her progress, and slowly injected more and more of the I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A. syrum into her blood. Until it was lost.
Once they lost the syrum, the program was shut down. Insomnia was kept in a small cage, until they chose a place to dispose of the R.A.W.'s.
Then the shuttle crashed.

Now
Insomnia was damaged very little in the crash. The syrum in her blood repaired her, and she began to organize the surviving wolves, helping experiment 001, AKA Aspen, out in the ranking system. She quickly esstablished ranks, keeping the wolves in line. She helped organize the fights, and was the one who went with Aspen to declare war. Insomnia was then ordered to stay in camp once they saw that the humans had her bracelet.

{ s t o r y }
Romania
The yearling bounded through meadow, her pitch-black fur standing out among the bright green of the grass. She stopped to smell the flowers, the scent almost intoxicating. Birds flitted around, and her parents stood at the edge, proud looks on their faces as they watched their only daughter explore the meadow. It was their special place, and they often came here once every season. It was summer now, and the weather was hot, though not uncomfortable. The mother let out a soft woof, and the black yearling opened her eyes, turning to her mother. Her rare violet eyes sparkled, and the wolf was happy. She and her mother began to step towards each other, almost dreamily, while the father sat behind them, grinning.
The yearling stopped suddenly, ears erect. The mother's hackles' raised, and a low growl escaped her lips. A crack sounded, so similar to a pop, and the mother dropped to the grassy ground. The yearling leaped toward her, asounded, as the blood trickled from her mothers mouth. The father was there, snarling in grief, then turned to the forest behind the yearling. He snarled, and figures stepped out of the forest, guns in hand. The yearlings' eyes widened, and she froze. The father was still for a moment, then let out a small huf of air, so urgent.
Run.
The yearling flew to the forest, and shouts followed her. Thunder clapped, and the sky grew dark. She ran, panicked, through the darkened forest. She glanced wildly about herself, stopping. She had never been alone before, not like this. The forest was unfamiliar, dark, and scared her beyond relief. She looked behind her as a pop sounded, and a bullet hit the tree beside her, a spray of wood showering the ground around it.
She began to run again, and more pops sounded. Woodchips flew all around her, a rainfall through the forest. The thunder clapped again as she came to a cliffside. She slid, stopping barely in time. Turning with a snarl, the black wolf saw humans with cruel, dark faces step towards her. Clicks sounded as guns were loaded and aimed at her, and she whipped around, weighing her options.
A male stepped foward, and he was dressed darkly, though perfect for the Romanian forest. He smiled, and it looked like an evil snarl. She barked back, and he simply grinned. "Put her in the truck."

The Lab
The yearling woke, and cleared her vision. She was in a white room, on a hard surface. She kicked her leg, to find that the feeling was strange, and emmitted a strange sound of metal against metal. She cringed, baring her teeth. Turning to look, she found that she was strapped to the hard surface, unable to escape. Her leg was a strange metal color, with blue and purple shiny things. She tried to bite at it, only to hear the screetching of metal once again. She ran her toungue over her teeth, to find a slight metallic, hard taste in her mouth. She tried to spit it out, barking.
Turning to her back, which was slightly numb, she found more of the shiny substance. It was hard, and had several strange purple stones in it.
Then she realized it.
Everything had a color. She wasn't used to so many colors, only black and white and grey, but somehow, she recognized it. It was obviously something that she hadn't always been able to see, yet it seemed as though it had.
She turned her head as a metal door slammed shut. She bared her diamond teeth as the man, the one who had taken her, stepped into the room, pulling on gloves. He gave the erry grin once again.
"Metal on her eyes for sight enhancement, diamond implanted teeth for extra strength, metal nose for magnified smell. Inside of ears are metal for super hearing, spinal cord metal for better movement, metal chest for better breathing which allows for higher altitudes, metal on tail for better balance, and metal leg for better join movement and injury prevention." He smiled to a woman, whom the wolf hadn't noticed before. She held her nose high, and was very.....poofy. She had a fur coat on, and held a small white dog. "And, of course, jewels implanted for looks by your request, Ms. Melkora."
She glanced at him with a look of disdain, then gestured with her chin to the wolf. "And what of that silver spiral on her foreleg, hmm? What does that do?" she had an English accent, and spoke as if the man was stupid. "Also, did you give her a speech implant? She must be able to speak the languages I requested. It's absolutely mandatory."
He nodded. "Yes, Ms. Melkora. She's scheduled to be injected with the syrum I told you about; the I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A. syrum. The spiral will help to keep it circulating her system; it's an endless supply."
She scoffed, glaring at the wolf. "I'll be here to pick her up at five o'clock sharp next Tuesday." Her eyes narrowed at the man, and the small white dog growled low. "She better be how you promised, Instructor. Or I'll get this program closed faster than you can say Happy birthday." With that, she turned from the room in a flurry of perfume and fur. The man's happy grin disappeared. "I hate that woman." he growled, stalking over to the wolf. "You're to be called Insomnia. Understood? Now say it. In-som-nee-ah. Now!" he snarled.
Insomnia kept her mouth closed, then looked from the bonds to the man, then back again. He laughed. "No speaking until you get the bonds off? You think me a fool?" he laughed. "You'd kill me the moment the bonds were taken off." he sighed. "Well, I'll make you a deal. You learn to speak English by the end of today, and I'll give you more priveledges." She just looked at him, her poker face on. Insomnia understood everything he was saying, and could have easily said it in several different languages, but she didn't like that man, nor that woman. She wouldn't speak, not until she felt she was pampered enough.
He frowned, then sighed. "Take her to the room with the wolves." he told the man with the gun, then left.
Slowly, she grinned.

The Yard
Insomnia was thrown into a yard with several other wolves, all covered in metal. A grey male with a metal eyepiece walked up to her. "Number 007," he said with a slight nod, then turned and left. Insomnia glared after him, a strange look on her face. She turned to a spotted she-wolf with metal on her sides and leg.
"007? What is that upposed to mean?" She asked the female, speaking English. The female laughed. "He means that you're the seventh project. The seventh Robotically-Advanced Wolf." She smiled. "I'm Murcury, number 004."
Insomnia flexed her metal leg. "I'm 'Insomnia', or so they call me. And I gues that I'm number 007." She said cautiously. Her ears flicked back and forth, though she eradiated confidence and intelligence.
"So, were you a pet, a pup in a shelter, or from a sick sanctuary?" Murcury asked.
Insomnia shook her head. "I was captured. I lived in the wild, in a Romanian forest." She suddenly froze, a flashback occuring. "They killed my mother. I don't know what they've done ot my father." Her eyes dropped, and she felt a terrible rush of grief and guilt flow over her. "I let them die for me."
Murcury gave her a sympathetic look. "Terrible things have happened to all of us. It's what these.....abominations do. They destroy lives. Though you're the first they've taken from the wild." Insomnia nodded. She sat down, grief filling her. She was only a yearling. Why had this happened to her?
The door burst open, and a dozen men with guns burst into the room.I

{ e x t r a | i n f o }
• She is one of the human's best experiments. They constantly hunt for her, to take her and use her against the others. Because of this, she is never allowed to leave the camp without more than four other wolves. If she's captured, she'll become a liability.
• Although she is the third of the first ten R.A.W.'s, she has no collar. Because of the great progress seen by the scientists, she was given a bracelet of pure amethyst, which compelled her to obey them. After they escaped, however, she was able to tear it off, leaving it in the forest. The scientists found it, and that is why she can't go out alone. If she's captured, they can use the bracelet to control her.
- The braclet is specifically tuned to her blood
and metal
• When she was created, she was injected with a strange liquid, under the name I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A., thus giving her a name. It allowed for her to be as good as the newest experiments, and promoted health and intelligence. Sadly, the liquid was "lost" soon afterwards, and the scientists couldn't use it on the other experiments.
• She is a true, complete experiment. Everything about her was a complete experiment; that's why she is so unusual, especially for an original.
• She was originally created for a woman of the name Vivian Melkora, the richest woman in the world. She was adorned with "jewels" and so much metal to please Ms. Melkora. The I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A. syrum was also an idea of Ms. Melkora, as she wanted the best of the best. She, overall, spent about $500,000,000 on Insomnia.
• She's fluent in the following languages: English, Romanian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Russian.

{ a r t }
Best Friends

This species belongs to Starry-Knight. My friend Darry designed this gal for me. SHE WILL NEVER BE FOR ADOPTION. Please don't steal.
Last edited by zima. on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:02 pm

"The world through my eyes is just as cold, painful and rigid as the metal infused with my flesh. "
~Aspen

The green rain fell and continued to fall day in and out. It seemed here the falling of water never ceased to end. The black looming trees shook from the rumbling wind, and dripped with the moisture that filled the sky. It was almost impossible to tell night from day, since the sun and moon never shone in the heavens. It's weird to imagine being on a different planet then what one was once used to. One couldn't simply adapt to no sunlight, no warmth, no blue skies or black nights. No rolling green hills, or crashing waves from the sea. Nothing but the eerie sounds of silence and the patter of rain. 
-------
Aspen, by routine, was up after a few minimal restless hours of sleep. His flickering Blue eyes came into focus as he forced his eyelids to rise. He shook off his coat, the damp air had nearly chilled him to the bone during the 'night'. He flicked his ears forward, listening to the sounds of the others quiet breathing, and the running of tiny engines which was basically what ran them at this point. He walked with unmatchable ease, but it was clear that his leg was bothering him. 
The metal 'abomination' as he liked to put it was even worse then the humans that awaited not too far out on the planet. It was noisy most times, hardly moved, rusted to the core and falling apart, that and it was heavy. What was left of his right leg was more muscular then what was on the opposite side, leaving him awkwardly uneven. 
Fortunately for him, the mere power and way he presented himself made that large deformity look like a tiny, insignificant blemish. 
He made his way past the rows of sleeping wolves and went to his perch on the giant log that was carved out, almost taking the shape of a hill. This was the lookout spot, and center to the wolves operation. This was HQ, and was probably the only place where they had a vantage point and tactical advantage. 
He sat down, his glowing eyes moving over the terrain. The few wolves on patrol moved along the boarder of camp, careful to keep the unwanted pests out of the others hair. Content with their work, he turned his head down towards the bark beneath his paws, in which he had scrawled a map of important locations and battle plans which he would follow through with when the humans had the guts to attack again. For now Aspens only goal was to prepare his men for battle and pray no lives were lost in the next interactment with the enemy. 

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:40 am

Insomnia sat in the dark forest, her spiral glowing dimly. Her violet eyes we're shut, and she sighed deeply. She turned, and, seeing Aspen, padded over to him. She sat down besides him. "When do we start training?" she asked softly. She curled her lips in disgust at the thought of humans. She hated them. She wished she could go out there and fight with Murcury and Aspen, instead of staying in this stupid place, her only purpose to plan for the deaths of others.
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 am

Seeing that her sleeping partner, the one that protected her as she tried to rest, was gone from her side, Murcury jumped quickly and struggled to her feet. Her knees wobbled in both fear and exhaustion but quickly steadied herself when she found that there were RAWs all around her asleep.
"'Somnia?" She whispered ever so lightly. She moved her eyes around but not her head. Once she saw Aspen speaking to her buddy, she skipped happily over and smiled with delight. "I was looking for you, woman!" She spoke in a tough but reassuring voice to Insomnia and looked at Aspen.
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Aspen almost huffed at insomnia's intrusion of his thoughts. Keeping to himself when it came to planning was key, and she was interfering. "Training starts when it starts" he growled, clearly he had woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. He flicked his ears back, refocusing his eyes upon the wood and studying the plans again with his flickering eyes. They only flickered when he was struggling to consentrate.
And as there was finally silence, Mercury came over, only making his hair bristle up on end angrily. "please take your leave ladies, it's too early for any of you to be up." he commented.
The fact was, even though they were practically family, he hated being social. Trapped in the lab for two years surely eradicated any want to be around another creature that breathed. He couldn't deny he loved the pack of misfits, but he was a hard one to crack and easily set off.

Make sure to read the top, I updated the rules :3 and try to match my posts if you can as far as length is<3 it would be appreciated very much!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery