1x1 Wolf's Rain RP with KonayukiSpirit :D

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Wolf's Rain RP with KonayukiSpirit :D

Postby KonayukiSpirit » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Alrighty then, I edited my guywolves.

I'll be playing the girl, as I actually had a character xD

Vesna (Means "spring", I probably chose this because I was misinformed... Oh well |D Some also say it means "messenger)
Vesna has white-blonde hair that end in pronounced curls around her waist. Like all the other Flower Maidens, her eyes are completely red and are blind. She has a fragile build, but she can pack a punch if she put in effort. She wears a thin white dress that goes well with her pale complexion. There are some marks on her skin around her abdomen and leg areas, suggesting that she was once held for a very long time by some tree roots or vines.
Image Pet's name: Konayuki Image
Image <Dragcave scroll
KonayukiSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Call Me Wolf ^_^ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:10 am

Shante has wavy golden/red hair, that hangs at her shoulders. She has fair skin, and She wears a very light green sundress, with white leggings and and white fliflops With Bright sky blue eyes. She is very energetic, loves to discovers things, usually stick her nose in places it doesn't belong, and hates fighting!
Call Me Wolf ^_^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KonayukiSpirit » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Are we all set? |D
Image <Dragcave scroll
KonayukiSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Call Me Wolf ^_^ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:15 pm

I think so! :)

Shante was in her human form walking down the street, Her nose wiggling as she smelled sausage stand, and she went over to go see if she could swipe any. Luckily, there was a large group of people, walking behind the guy she swiped a sausage of a rack and kept on walking, no body really noticing her, she turned the corner and started shoving the sausage in her mouth.
Call Me Wolf ^_^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KonayukiSpirit » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 pm

((I forgot to put in I'Iska's human form, so I'll just rp his wolf form until I get around to editing my post again xD))

Vesna stared forlornly out the window of the old building, looking out at the darkness. She touched the glass and shivered as the cold met her fingertips. "The city seems cold today," she said to herself. There was a peculiar feeling in her heart as she said these words and her other hand touched her chest. "I wonder if someone is coming," she whispered, "it feels as if someone should be coming..."

---

Rei hated projecting her illusion when she could have been walking around proud and mighty, the silver wolf demanding respect even from the filth called humans. Still, they were dangerous, spawning like bacteria, and just as dangerous. Already, she was what she could say the last of her kind. Maybe the others preferred to be dead but she refused to believe her kind had really died. She walked the busy streets of Freeze City, wondering if today would pass as another uneventful day.

The stench of hot dogs caught her nose as a human ran past--wait. Whipping her head in the direction of the smell, she caught a whiff of a familiar scent--one she knew too well.

---

Cale was with a couple of humans, each carrying sacks full of food and valuables. It wasn't that they had raided some poor human's home. They stole rations from the army, as well as anything they could deem fit to sell. Even if Cale was a wolf in the guise of a human, he had learned to adapt, and adapt he did. Humans had their strange ways, but it was okay as long as he survived.

---

I'Iska cowered behind a crumbling wall of bricks as he heard the footsteps pass by. He didn't even dare breathe until he was sure they were out of hearing range. He hesitantly walked out from his temporary shelter, his stomach whimpering in hunger. Ears folded back, he decided rummaging through the trash was worth another try, even if some angry crows had pecked him on the nose. There were no birds here now, so he assumed it was safe.
Image <Dragcave scroll
KonayukiSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Call Me Wolf ^_^ » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:48 am

Kunal walked behind his sister, "I feel as if something is going to happen today, Sister" He exclaimed, His blind eyes staring out the window, as it frosted slightly around the edges. "Something that we both have been waiting for a long time, but it still is in the fog. The sun has not shone anything to us, not even its warmth."

~~~~

Dhiren walked around the edge of the domed city, He could smell it... The scent he was following for awhile now... and it finally stopped stronger than ever in this cold city. Even though it was autumn the crisp breeze blew over the barren land out side the city. His thick fur bushed out against the wind, and slowly he padded through a hole that gaped open in the dome wall.

~~~~
(I am changing Shante's anme to Rosalba :) It means "ROSE OF DAWN"but she will just be called Rose for short :))
Rosalba was now licking her fingers as she walked down the street. She probably looked ridiculous with her flip flops on, but her feet weren't cold considering they were covered with unseen fur. Her gaze swept across the street Noticing a man buying Roses, the fresh aroma hanging over the small wooden stand made Rose wriggle her nose. He also had a box of chocolates tucked under his arm as he counted his change. Hot Date, or getting ready to apologize Rose thought with a giggle.
Call Me Wolf ^_^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KonayukiSpirit » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Vesna nodded, clutching at her chest. "Maybe now it will guide us," she said. "Our destiny is complicated, is it not? For so long, we wait here for strangers to chance upon us..." She closed her blind eyes shut. "Maybe now, our journey will start," she whispered, and the full meaning of her words slammed into her.

She vaguely remembered the whispered tale of a flower maiden--it was a common story told by the children. She was said to be beautiful, feeding on sunlight and water, living with the ability to sense the path to Paradise. That same path had killed her, they said. It lead her and her pack of wolves, the key to the doors of Paradise, to imminent death. They said it was unavoidable, bound to happen, fate. Shuddering, Vesna withdrew her hand and clasped them together in her lap.

"Kunal," she said in her soft, wispy voice, "we will make it through, won't we? We'll see it to the end, right?" She turned to face her brother.

---

I'Iska was pawing through the fallen trash cans, looking for any remains of food. Of course, in this day and age, people took what they could and saved it until it either rotted or was gnawed to the bone. And even the bones were hard to find. He stuck his tongue out and gave small whimpers as the foul stench of rotten food hit his sensitive nose. He backed away, ear flat on his head and tail low. It seemed like he would have to go without again--but the moon was out tonight, he was sure, so it didn't matter much.

As he backed away, I'Iska bumped into something, or someone. He gave a yelp and scrambled to face the human. The familiar scent hit his nose before his eyes adjusted and he was staring at a... a dog? No, it was bigger than a foolish dog, bigger than him, even. I'Iska could have passed for a big dog, being his age and size, but this dog--no, wolf, there was no mistaking it.

"W-who are you?" he asked, eyes wide in surprise.

---

Rei ran straight into a pack of humans, but her eyes were accustomed to sorting out illusions and reality. She had stumbled right into a white-and-brown wolf whose eyes widened slightly in surprise. It seemed he saw through her stupid projection as well. She felt her fur starting to bristle and her lips curling slightly, but he merely looked away.

"What's up, Cale?" asked one of the humans. He had a dazed grin on his face, as if he'd just accomplished an amazing feat. "Why'd you stop?" The wolf, Cale, she assumed was his name, shook his head and grinned back at him.

"Nothing," he replied, cool as a cat. But his companion wasn't going to let him off the hook. Rei nearly growled in frustration--the wolf scent mixed with the slight smell of burning hot dogs was fading.

"Chasing the ladies already?" A hoarse laughter. The she-wolf resisted the urge to pounce on each human and rip out their throats.

"Let's go," Cale said, sensing her annoyance, his playful grin stuck on his face. "We gotta give the boys their food tonight." With that, they left, leaving Rei looking after them, her ears twitching with the harsh laughter. She continued to pursue the hotdog scent, sure that she'd find a more sensible wolf who would never band with humans just for survival.
Image <Dragcave scroll
KonayukiSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Call Me Wolf ^_^ » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:24 am

Kunal could feel his sister's gaze, Cheza... The first perfect Flower Maiden... She couldn't even get her wolves to paradise... How could they? He thought, but he knew they would try, and Try he would even if he wilted on the journey. "We will see the end of the road, Sister." He exclaimed his words heavy in his mouth, he turned his gaze to her aswell ,"Even if the road leads us to what we are or aren't searching for."

~~~~

"You..." Rose froze, a police man stood infront of her his heavy metal helmet covering his gaze as he slapped a beating stick in his hand "I have been looking for you" Rose had a sudden urge to rip his throat out, wolf instinct she guessed, but she tucked her tail between her legs and Hightailed out of there, Rosalaba instinct. "STOP!" the man yelled following her. She gulped, She had no idea why he would be chasing her! well maybe it was that one candy bar she swiped at the gas station on that corner, ok 10 candy bars she swiped.... Or it could have been the time when she took that MP3 player... Or it could be when.... Her thoughts stopped when she came to a hotdog stand. Opening her eyes in shock, she tripped over the sidewalk, and she tumbled into a wooden crate full of fruit. a wolf.....? She thought her head hurting from hitting the ground. She heard the quick steps of the police man turning the corner, Ah Cr@p! she growled at herself.

~~~~

Dhiren walked the streets, in his wolf form. Dogs cowered as he walked by but all he got was strange looks from the humans. He didn't really care, He gave the human strange looks for he did not understand why they found it easier to be a human than a wolf. He tail pointing striaght and his ears pricked, he couldn't help but growl and snicker as the humans jumped back alittle.
Call Me Wolf ^_^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KonayukiSpirit » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 pm

((I'Iska bumped into Dhiren earlier. I assumed he would meet one of the wolves sooner than later, so when Dhiren passed through the brick wall, I took hold of opportunity |D))
Image <Dragcave scroll
KonayukiSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Call Me Wolf ^_^ » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:57 am

Lol I didn't even notice!)

Dhiren stood there, his gaze burning into the dog's or... well wolf's fur. "Dhiren" He replied, "and who are you , Runt?" Hist tail was sticking straight up, but he wasn't growling.
Call Me Wolf ^_^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me