RPG with SamhokuFoopets and ~ b e r t l e ~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

RPG with SamhokuFoopets and ~ b e r t l e ~

Postby SamhokuFoopets » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 am

Okay so Betrothed RPG.

Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
History:
Pets:
Looks (description):
Looks (Pic*):

*Optional.
Last edited by SamhokuFoopets on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SamhokuFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.b.e.r.t.l.e.'s charrie

Postby flutterby. » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:54 am

Name: Amellie Jones

Nickname: Mi

Personality: Mi is a happy bubbly girl. She has been given everything on a silver plate except the arranged marriage. This means she is a little snobby and posh, but she can be down to earth. Her nasty side rarely makes any appearance, and she is always nice to those who deserve it.

History: She and her sisters are from an English family, with mild 'posh' accents. Her parents have spoilt her a little as she is the somewhat favourite child out of herself and her younger sister. When they told her she was to be engaged, they as good as forced her to do everything.

Pets: None

Her sisters, Chloe and Sophette, might make some appearances during this role play. Chloe is 14 and Sophette is 7.
Last edited by flutterby. on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

Hello! I haven't been on here in a loooooong time, so my trading skills are pretty poor. Don't try to scam me, I've been here two years (nearly), so I know a little.

My roleplay policies: I will post on each roleplay a maximum of 6 posts each day, and a minimum of 3 posts each week. These posts will be a minimum of three lines long, with good grammar. My average post is about 150 words, so that's about 10 sentences. If you have written more than I am used to, I will spend time writing more. If it takes a long time, feel free to PM me, but it will probably be a combination of writer's block and too much writing.

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPG with SamhokuFoopets and b.e.r.t.a.l

Postby SamhokuFoopets » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 am

Name: Hunter Jake O' Riley
Nickname:Hunter
Personality: Hunter is very quiet and easy going. He lives with 12 other siblings and he is always very kind to females.
History: He lives at a farm with his parents and 12 siblings. They are a rich family but chose to live poorly. When Hunter found out that he is betrothed he secluded himself to his pets.
Pets: Great Dane named Killer
Looks (description): 6ft 5in, black hair, green eyes, athletic.
Looks (Pic*):Image

Image <---- Froggy/Fredrick who will show up later.
Last edited by SamhokuFoopets on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SamhokuFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flutterby. » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:52 am

{So, shall we start soon?}

Hello! I haven't been on here in a loooooong time, so my trading skills are pretty poor. Don't try to scam me, I've been here two years (nearly), so I know a little.

My roleplay policies: I will post on each roleplay a maximum of 6 posts each day, and a minimum of 3 posts each week. These posts will be a minimum of three lines long, with good grammar. My average post is about 150 words, so that's about 10 sentences. If you have written more than I am used to, I will spend time writing more. If it takes a long time, feel free to PM me, but it will probably be a combination of writer's block and too much writing.

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SamhokuFoopets » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 am

(Yep. Do you want me to start or do you want to?)
SamhokuFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flutterby. » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 am

{You!}

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SamhokuFoopets » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:01 am

Hunter had found out about being betrothed to someone. He had never met this girl so he was very nervous. In result to the news he decided to hide. He found Killer and hid in one of the barns.
SamhokuFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flutterby. » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:08 am

♥Amellie Jones♥
♥17♥
♥Engaged♥

Mi stared at her parents. "Pardon? You seem to have told me that I am getting married to a man I have never met. Are you quite sure?"

"Amellie, do not ruin this. It is to secure the binding of our company to theirs." Her father boomed, his large frame intimidating her small. Her mother sat next to him opposite Amellie at the dining table not daring to say a word. Of course, it wasn't because they wanted her to marry. No, they just wanted money.

She rose from the elegantly carved table and asked to be excused. Without waiting for an answer, Mi walked, albeit gracefully, to the stairwell leading to her section of the mansion. She had to walk in the strangely cold air outside to get to it. Her 'apartment' was completely separate to the main house, which suited her just fine.
Last edited by flutterby. on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SamhokuFoopets » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 am

Hunter was sitting in the barn. His mother was calling him. He turned and looked at his mother. The 5ft tall women looked up at her son, "Please dont do this Hunter." Hunter looked at his feet, "I am sorry Mom."
SamhokuFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flutterby. » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am

♥Amellie Jones♥
♥17♥
♥Engaged♥

Amellie waked around in her gorgeous bedroom, thinking of answers. She took a long time to finally decide to call her fiance. His number would be on a speed dial, so she tapped the speed number in, looking for any O'Reilly name that appeared. Right at the bottom was 'Hunter O'Reilly' which did not seem familiar to Mi, but she pressed call anyway. The call was diverted to the main home telephone though, as her phone announced anyway, and Amellie waited patiently for someone to answer the telephone.
Last edited by flutterby. on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me