Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:25 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " They'll never see us coming! " ] ──
Cecaelia _ Form _ 25 _ Bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He moved out with his stuff and followed close behind the Pyro, making sure he was okay getting on the plane before listening to the staff member talk about the plane
he listened closely and nodded while watching Jessie go in, then Mekhl.. who nodded gently to the member and walked in past
Spy raised an eyebrow while walking in slowly and seeing how wonderfully nice it was
A soft smile spread to his face.. the comfortable feeling and warm atmosphere made him shiver a little
Almost forgetting the fact that there was a rainstorm they were to avoid
He hummed and moved to set his suitcase down, watching Mekhl move to the back to rest
And his eyes moved around the room, only to land on the mini bar
He grinned and made himself at home, pouring himself a drink and wondering if Pyro would benefit to one
"Interested in a drink to ease your nerves, mon cher?" he asked while looking to Felice
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:57 pm

ℱ 𝒆 𝓵 𝓲 𝓬 𝒆••ℛ 𝒆 𝓲 𝓷 𝓱 𝓪 𝓻 𝓽
FᴏʀᴍLᴀᴛᴇ 20ѕBɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟWᴇɴᴅɪɢᴏRED Pʏʀᴏ
Pyro was fixated on the television up until the moment Aristide calls him over, he perks up and slides his mask off before setting it on one of the tables. He stood there thinking for a moment before removing the upper half of his rubber suit as well. Currently, he now had his blank tank top, red rubber pants and boots on as well as the suspender straps that go over his shoulders. He moves to join Spy with a small, nervous smile on his face, "I think that'll do us both good.." He could feel Scout's eyes on him which likely helped make him more uncomfortable, but he did well ignoring it, "Wow..your voice is so..elegant..you know, with raspiness set aside." She never really had a chance to get a good look at him last time he was dressed down nor has she been able to hear his accent all that well due to his voice being muffled by the gas mask. Pyro awkwardly shifts in his seat to her odd compliment, but keeps his focus on his lover, "Pour whatever you think would benefit me best.." He mumbles, he didn't know his alcohol all that well as he normally avoids it whenever he could.

(Forgot to mention that it is 10pm, not am, sorry!)
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm

He raised his eyebrows a little and turned to watch Jessie
It was an odd compliment, but he shook his head and moved to pour his lover a drink
He had something sort of strong, and handed him his cup
"I'm sure you will be fine wiz zis.."
And moved to pour himself a nice cup of wine
He looked up to him and smiled through his mask
"So.. what do you zink of zis plane? Nice, eh? I zink we really were spoiled wiz zis contract.." he chuckled while taking a sip of his wine and leaning on the table a little
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Pyro nods a thank you to the other as he takes the glass and stares down at it for several seconds before taking a sip. His face immediately contorted into a disgusted grimace before commenting, "That's god awful.." He chuckled right afterwards before taking another sip. He felt his body just beginning to relax as he finishes the glass, "It's not what I expected..I'm just imaginin' myself in a motorhome, to be honest." He told him, but suddenly jerks away when he felt something touch his arm. He quickly turns to see the culprit and frowns to see Scout holding his arm and examining his tattoo sleeve, "Man..these are sick!" She gasps in awe, almost sounding like an overly excited child. Sensing his discomfort, Jess backs off and leans against the side of the bar with an unopened soda in hand, "Now I know Pyro's secret..that means it's your turn to spill the beans, Spy." She points at him with both fingers, winking as if her charm alone would make him open up to her. Pyro glances between the two, unsure if he should intervene.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:29 am

He watched Felice drink down the alcohol and figured maybe he would try something else for him..
"Sorry.." he said and bit his lip while sort of just enjoying his wine
"I figured you'd like et.. but.. I figured wrong.."
He shrugged and moved to put some of the alcohol away before watching Jess and Felice
And when the Scout turned it back on him he raised his eyebrows a little and glanced to the Pyro
"What secrets..?" He asked before looking to the Scout
"As ef I am to just give zem to you.."
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 am

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Eᴀʀʟʏ 20ѕUɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏRED Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ
Scout briefly frowns before shrugging her shoulder and smirking, "Thought you'd say that, but it's okay! I already know them!" She happily states, "Right after you were shot and passed out, Mekhl and I saw them and aside from looking like a Japanese he***i monster, I personally think it's pretty cool!" She assures as she crosses her arms and sits there looking rather proud, Pyro actually had to hold back a laugh as her terrible description of his lover, but in all honesty with their psychical mutations, none of them was pretty to look at especially for Jess who was one of the few whose mutation stayed with her at all times. Pyro rolls his eyes and turns his attention back on Spy, "I think all alcohol is rather terrible, to be honest with ya, but it does its job, so pour me another glass." He smiles at him as he holds out his cup. Jessie was watching their entire exchange before she loudly comments, "You knooow..I always just assumed you two were like..really good friends, but now I'm starting to think differently..am I wrong to think that?" She asks while raising a brow. She was still young in mind and rather clueless as is, so it came to no surprise that she was very late to the party and was one of a last to know that they were a couple.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:49 am

He blinked and his eyes widened a little while watching Jessie
And his cheeks lit up.. but nobody could tell.. he turned away and moved to pour both Felice and himself more alcohol
He shook his head and rubbed his forehead while sighing
What a horrible way to describe himself.. there was no way he was going to show that side of him to her ever again
"You found out boz of our secrets already.." he said while sipping at his wine and glaring at Jessie
"As ef we 'ave more to 'ide.."
He rolled his eyes before glancing to Felice
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:33 am

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Eᴀʀʟʏ 20ѕUɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏRED Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ
Jessie had a good laugh after taking in Aristide's emotions, "Hey, man..don't get butt-hurt, it's a joke! At least with you two, you can control your mutations. I'm stuck with mine!" She tells him as she removes her shoes and socks, reveling her legs and stretching them out, "Ta-duh! Goat legs!" She tosses her items off to the side, no need to keep them covered anymore much to her relief. She leans over the bar again, crossing her legs as Pyro stared down at them, "Keeping your mutations or powers or whatever a secret tells me you are still ashamed of them, huh?" She felt bad by this fact, it had been almost three years now, "Only advice I can give ya..learn to love your body, don't think about what you can't do with it, think about what you can do with it! You know, the things that you weren't able to do before..and once you learn to love yourself, that'll open a lot more doors for you both." She slides off her stool, "And that's my therapy session of the day!" She jokingly announces before returning to her spot on the couch. Although her words were mostly aimed at Spy, they stuck in Pyro's mind. He glances over at his lovers and was silent, he stared at him for several seconds before wrapping an arm around him, offering his comfort, "Let's have another drink.."
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:50 am

He too found himself staring down at her legs as she so happy decided to share them with the world
Of course when she spoke.. it shut him up for a good while, and he sipped at his wine a little more
Sure.. He and Felice had this 'love yourself' conversation before.. and it was permanently burned into his brain
"You know 'ow I 'ate being made fun of.." he said while shrugging
"Et is why I wear my mask.. to 'ide myself.. away from zose words.. but.. I must not take zem so seriously."
He nodded and looked serious while knowing Scout's words were just to tease
"I must love myself.. some'ow.."
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:24 am

Felice moves his arm up so it was now resting on his shoulders, "I know you don't. It's is a Scout we are talking about though. They like getting under other people's skin like a parasite." He reminds him, it was best not to take it to heart, "Ouch..that's cold!" She yells, Pyro smirks and rolls his eyes, "Maybe we can start by removing this.." He leans in and gently slips Aristide's mask off before moving in for a kiss. Jessie kept glancing over in their direction as she was still trying to decide if they were already lover or if they were close friends and she was witnessing something amazing. She piped up though and kept to herself this time around, she even moved off to one of the chairs near Mekhl so she could relax herself. At this time, the plane was beginning to move and line up with the runway, take off was only a few minutes away.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me