Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:25 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " They'll never see us coming! " ] ──
Cecaelia _ Form _ 25 _ Bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He nodded while watching Pyro and smiling
"Well of course I can 'andle it.." he answered
"I 'ave been 'ealing for a good while.. I am sure I'll be fine."
And hummed while thinking
He had never been to the country before.. it seemed very.. new
He was busy thinking of what he was to pack, when Felice spoke of bringing someone along
And his eyes instantly flicked over to Jessie
"Well.. I suppose we should.." he said gently
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:05 am

ℱ 𝒆 𝓵 𝓲 𝓬 𝒆••ℛ 𝒆 𝓲 𝓷 𝓱 𝓪 𝓻 𝓽
FᴏʀᴍLᴀᴛᴇ 20ѕBɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟWᴇɴᴅɪɢᴏRED Pʏʀᴏ
Pyro checks through the contract once more, "It recommends a group of four to six..sooo..I'll let you decide who to bring and I'll start on the bags and get in contact with the higher ups, see if we can get a budget for food and supplies while we are out there." He pats Aristide's back before stepping towards Jessie, whispers something to her, then leaves. She nods, glances over at Spy, smiles and continues with her business, noting to keep an eye on him. Once in the room, he took out an old flip phone which was given to all of the Mercs specifically for completing contracts and calls the only number saved to the phone so he could set up everything for the mission ahead.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:10 am

He blinked and his smile disappeared
Four to six.. meaning they'd have to invite more
He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck before moving off out of the room
He had gone to ask Mekhl the Engineer if he would like to come along, and he agreed
The Spy then had one more to invite
It sent him back to the rec room in search of Jessie
And when he found her he approached her
"Ah.. Jessie.. you arent busy.. are you?" He asked
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:47 am

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Eᴀʀʟʏ 20ѕUɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏRED Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ
Scout was currently leaning against the wall, drinking some type of soda while watching the telly when Spy approached her, "You don't even have to ask, I already invited myself." She proudly states, "I helped you by making the Rebel look like a fool in front of his gay friend and in turn I go on your guy's little trip, it's bro code." She explained. Truth was, contracts that took place out of country were rare and sought after by many of the Mercs for they usually had better pay and most time spent on the job was mostly in the traveling aspect. She turns from the television to face Spy now, "Did you decide to bring anyone else? The contract usually give recommendations as to how many people you should bring, but it doesn't mean you have to follow it if you are up to the challenge." She informed him, but with Spy's current condition, she hoped that he wouldn't get over confident with himself.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:38 am

He blinked and watched her while nodding
He figured it was okay, and shrugged
"I invited ze Engineer.. uh.. Michael I believe.." he said
Only because Mekhl knew his way around machines
Plus, he was strong and intense.. so that was a plus
"It would be fun. Ze Engineer is already packing.. you should too." He said
Planning on seeing Felice later to check up on their packing
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:57 am

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Eᴀʀʟʏ 20ѕUɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏRED Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ
"Mekhl? Yeah, he's always great to bring along. He's been pretty stressful for a while with everything going on, so I think the extra time away from the base would do him well." She lightly chuckles, "Guess our fun with those two will have to wait." She playfully whines while leading Aristide down the hall, "Will do, just gotta get you home safely first. Pyro's orders." She winks jokingly. She only bids farewell when he was back at his door and from there she waves him off so she could prepare.

Hearing his lover, Felice pokes his head out, "I need help.." He mutters as he pulls Spy inside. Pyro had already finished the phone call at this point and had the bed covered in clothing and a few personal items, "I've never been to the Netherlands, so I'm not entirely sure what the weather is like there.." He mentions as he slowly slides his mask off so Aristide could better hear him, "Oh! I also called in to confirm the contract for us and it seems we'll be up in the air a bit. Helicopter will take us out of the state and to an airport in Georgia. That will then take us to another private airport near London..from there we can take a boat to the Netherlands. Everything else is up to us there on out." He explained, although he did seem a little off as he spoke, "We will also be given a budget for food and supplies so we won't have to dig into our own money." He quickly adds.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:14 am

He nodded and walked with her down the hall back to his room, making a face at her before wondering what that was all about
He huffed and shook his head before moving to open the door, but Felice was already one step ahead of him, and something was wrong
He frowned and moved inside while listening
"Ze Nezerlands?" The Spy said gently and nodded a little
He had never been to the Netherlands before either..
He hummee and stood to the side while thinking
"Alright.. it will take time.. but.. what else is ze matter?" He asked while noting the others off-ness and looking concerned
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Pyro was surprised that Aristide was about to sense that something was off for him, he had no choice but to elaborate his worries, "I uhh..I live..well I use to live a little more than 10 miles from London. I haven't been there since..I was arrested the first time." He grew a bit quiet, knowing he would have to keep his mask on at all times while out there so he wouldn't put himself or the others at risk, "It's just a bit odd..you know? Anyways.." Pyro tried changing the subject by laying his clothes out on the bad, however, if he was to be in his suit the whole time, which could cause some health risks, he didn't really need to bring much, "Guess we'll be heading out tonight so we can sleep on the plane.." He also brings up, he wasn't about ready to tell his lover how he felt about heights..
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:34 pm

He raised an eyebrow a little and watched him while listening to what was bothering the other
And smiled while nodding a bit
"No I understand.." he answered and figured there must be some way to avoid attention there
"I'm sure you'll be okay.. I promise.. an ef anyzing 'appens.. you 'ave a boyfriend who es good wiz breaking out of jail.."
And hummed before moving to hug Felice's arm gently, rubbing his back
"We will be fine.. Mekhl es wiz us.. and.. Jessie will be coming too. Many people to travel wiz."
He hoped Pyro would calm down, and at least see the brighter side to the contract before tilting his head a little
"What are you planning on bringing?" he then asked in order to break away and try and see if he could help pack for himself as well
He figured he would wear his balaclava on the plane.. and convince those who questioned he wasn't a robber of any sort..
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Pyro hugs the other back, melting into his embrace and snuggle up to him happily, he could never get enough of his warmth. He reluctantly let's go of him so they could overlook the suitcases, currently the only thing they had packed inside were bathing necessities and in all honesty he really didn't have that big of a wardrobe, "On second thought..this is easy.." He muttered as he gathers up pretty much his entire wardrobe and stuffs it into his case, allowing Spy to focus on his own, "I'm not worried about being caught, it's just the memories I suppose." He lightly sighs, stuffing a few more items into the suitcase before zipping it up. In a way he was relieved to hear that the other two would be accompaning then even though he didn't voice it out loud.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me