Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby wye » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 am

Running Barefoot wrote:
Mrs.Peeta.Mellark wrote:Image Hiya, I'm Running Barefoot; You May call me Barefeet, Baby Batman, Batman or Becca {My Real Name} I don't mind what you call me really, just as long as it's a nice name! I like to do regular role-plays, in fact, I love role-playing, I prefer people who are on the same level of literacy as me, but I'm not too fussy. I like to have a fast, pacy role-play, but if you're a bit slow I am very happy to go at your speed! c: - If you are still reading and are interested read on - and if you are still interested, send me a PM - I don't like turning people down, so you never know, we may be having a 1 x 1 RP soon.

Image I'll tell you what I'd like out of you then you can judge if you still wanna be my role-play partner;

-A Semi-literate to literate partner.
    - At least seven posts per week
    - For Semi-literate role-plays I expect between 2-7 lines {Though I don't mind more!} and for Literate role-plays I expect from 4 lines+ - I understand if you have writers block, just tell me and I'll understand.
    - The ability to role-play both genders, though this isn't necessary, it helps make the role-play more interesting.
    - To alert me if you want to leave/end the role-play or you're going away for a little while - if you get grounded I understand if you can't tell me, but I hope you'd at least try.
    - To be polite.
    - To be able to add Ideas to the plot and maybe add a sub plot or two!
    - Not to be too serious, just have fun.

Image Here's what you should expect from me;

-A Pretty Literate Partner
    - I reply pretty quickly - but I do have a life outside of CS {Would you believe? Terrible! - how could I?} so I might not reply straight away.
    - For Semi-literate role-plays I expect to give you between 2-7 lines, maybe even a paragraph, I'll just try and role-play in a way which works will you, and for Literate role-plays I expect to give you from 4 lines+, most likely a paragraph or two.
    - The ability to role-play both genders - I'm happy either way, I'll just fit my character/s around your/s.
    - To alert you if I''ll be away
    - To be polite. - If I don't follow through with this one, somehow slap me!
    - Perfect spelling; I kid, I kid, I'm not perfect, nobody is, so I cannot supply perfect spelling, so I don't expect the same from you! c:
    - Not to be too serious, just have fun. - I hope we can get a long and become friends too!

Still interested? - jeez, I must not be that bad! c:

Image I'm generally quite happy to role-play anything, but I'll give you a list of things I'd like!

What I'd Like To Role-play;
    - Harry Potter
    - Hunger Games [ Really wanting this one !!!!!!! ]
    -Warrior Cat
    - Animals
    - Mythical Creatures

- Band {Maybe make up our own or role-play an existing band}
    - Real life teenage/young-adult situations. {Could be struggling with money, moving out/moving somewhere exotic. - Be imaginative!}
    - School
    - Romance { Straight or Gay }
    - Medieval settings, with knights and maidens.
    - Basically anything, as long as it isn't on the list below; Just ask and I'll say yey or ney! - hey the worst I can say is no.

What I wouldn't Like to Role-play;
    - Justin Beiber, 1D and boy bands basically.
    - Master/slave
    - Twilight.
    - Celebrity
    - Anime's - sorry, I find it hard to RP already created characters, you cannot change them without ruining the story.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon - Just PM me, tell me what you'd like to role-play, if it's literate or semi-literate, and any ideas. - thanks again.

~ Running Barefoot.

wanting;
candle guinea pigs
scenary items
owl cat gupps
daffodils
ducklings

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 174 people.
I have received 68 gifts.
I have nuked 105 people

i am always up for gift wars.

ImageImage

<<< need more snow to finish dress up!
wye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crims0n » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 am

Hey, there! I'm One, or One_Addiction as my username states. I'm pretty good with my literacy, and I love a fast roleplay. If you go slow with your roleplays, I don't mind. I love doing any kind of roleplays, but mostly Warrior cats or werewolves/angels/vampires (not the Twilight kind), please. Just PM me if your interested in roleplaying and I'll get back to you within a couple of hours.

cooltext769951677.gif
cooltext769951677.gif (40.37 KiB) Viewed 61 times

If you are interested, I'd love to do a fallen angel/human/vampire roleplay called Falling Again with you. I'd love for both of us to have one male and one female character, and at least one of them has to be human. I'd go up to four characters per person, and at least two posts per day. I can do the plot if you want, but if you have a good plot for the roleplay, I'd love to hear it.
Image xImage
████
████
████
████
████

─────────────── Image──
coding credit
➤➤➤➤

Hey! I'm Crims0n. Much love!
█████
█████

Crims0n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowulf97 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 am

Shadowulf97 wrote:
Shadowulf97 wrote:Shadowulf97 wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a partner. Obviously.
I'm not the best at posting a whole lot but can certainly try. So I'm looking for someone that won't mind shorter reply lengths, but most often I do more than a simple one liner. I would like to rp with a mature person and I am willing to take it off site for anything. I would like someone who can reply fast as well and doesnt take days to reply. I am only comfortable rping guys as I am one and i only rp straight romances. The following is what Im looking for:
Forest Guardian x human(Really want to do. It's an original idea I've been wanting to try out.)
For the forest guardian, my idea was the guardian is a supernatural creature that was born to protect the forest. They and the forest are interconnected. They have several powers that help them accomplish their task of protecting and preserving the forest.
If your interested shoot me a message. Have a wonderful day.
Shadowulf97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:47 am

Hi there, just call me Rivkah. x3 As you can see, I have updated and worked on this again.

What to expect from me ;;

I write a lot. I am an aspiring writer and I have a huge imagination. I always do six - twelve sentences minimum. Usually one - four paragraphs per post. I am likely to do a lot more at the very beginning, as my muse is best then. You don't have to match me, but one paragraph minimum. If it's only a short one, and you're having a writer's block or bad day, I don't mind.

I am very neat with my writing, and do my best with spelling, grammar, capitalization, etc. I expect the same from you. Just try your best.

I am on at least an hour daily. Usually more, but since school started there will be the occasional day when I can't get on. When I know in advance I won't be on for a while, however, I will tell you.

I only really do humanoids. I can do them with animal forms, like shape-shifters, or nekos, but not plain animals. It stems my muse.

I do girl or boy, I don't mind either, but I prefer doubles with some plots, where we each have one girl and one boy character. It's the same plot, but different characters. Since I am flexible with gender, I usually leave it up to you.

What I expect from you ;;

I expect you to pay equal attention to both your characters if we do doubles, where we have one girl and one boy. No four paragraphs for the girl and two for the boy, or vice versa.

No. Perfect. Characters. I cannot stress this enough. My characters all have their flaws, their fears, their bad pasts, or their quirky habits. They don't live in a perfect little fairytale. I don't want you to have characters with it all about them. That doesn't exist in the real world.

Make the plot last. The characters just don't meet each other and fall head over heels in love / hate each other / become friends, etc.

Follow the rules and keep it child-friendly. I don't mind them being mature, but nothing specific or such like that.

I only roleplay in third person, and I expect you to.

What I will roleplay ;;

This is simple enough, a rating from one to five. 1 isn't desirable, but I will do it, and 5 is something I will always say yes to.

Paranormal x human - human meets humanoid. [5/5]

Angel x Demon, or just about any forbidden/frowned upon romance. [4/5]

City x country thing. Easy enough, you know it. City kid meets country kid. [3/5]

Foreigner. A teenager/young adult moves to the USA, and meets a person about their age that's lived in the town for a while now. This can be with the foreigner knowing English, or even without. [ 4/5]

Slave x Master. Though I want it to be interesting and mature, keep in mind the CS rules for this kind of thing. [4/5]

Troubled teenager/college student. An outcast meets a new kid and they fight their way past the stereotypes of the school. I'm flexible with ideas. [3/5]

Just about anything fantasy. I really don't mind some reality in it mixing with the fantasy but solid reality is too boring. I use roleplaying to get away from my life, not to copy it. [5/5]

Any steampunk / futurist plots. I love technology and steampunk. [5/5]

Doctor Who. Yes, below it says no TV shows or movies, but this is my greatest exception. I love Doctor Who immensely. Though, I am really only good at the Doctor, and I really only do the Ninth, Tenth, or Eleventh, because I know them best. I can do Tenth above all, though. I can't be a companion, and if you want reasons for that, just ask. However, there are a few rules when it comes to this, be aware. [100/5]

I like plots with more than one element. Not just comedy, not just romance, not just action, not just drama. I'd like to have them all mixed into one. [10/5]

Roleplays/Plots I especially like at the moment ;;

Steampunk / future / technological eras / Victorian.

Fantasy ;; yes, yes, I know. But most of the plots I prefer stay alive longer because there's something unique or original. We can also include human interaction in this.

Doctor Who ;; I am very good at connecting with the Doctor, especially the tenth. This is the only exception to my No TV, Books, Movies rules. I don't do a good companion because I see the logic behind his craziness, and accusing of him being mad is hard for me to do. xD So, I usually only play the Doctor. the ones I do best are the ninth, tenth, and eleventh. I don't know the older ones well yet. And really, at the moment, this is what I'm searching for the most. I'll be most attentive to this.

I am very flexible and open to ideas, so don't be afraid to share.

Here's the things I will never roleplay ;;

Anything against the rules of CS.

Anything vulgar or constantly brooding.

Anything with dull characters/storyline.

No books or movies. It narrows my muse, and I want to be original. I think the only thing I could possibly make an exception to, is Doctor Who.

Absolutely. No. Twilight. Ever. That is my most hated series and if you PM me about roleplaying that you have no chance at all of ever roleplaying with me period.

Nothing with big sob stories. There has to be some happiness in it. Some laughs, some smiling in the characters. And vice versa. A person can't always be perky and happy. Their life isn't perfect. We're human for a reason. Not robots.

No anime books, movies, etc. I don't watch it that much and it doesn't interest me. It's again, very limited for originality.

No celebrities or pop star stuff. I heavily dislike 1D, Justin Beiber, etc. roleplays.

No mermaids or such like that. It's never really appealed to me.

No MLP:FiM. I don't do well with animals, but I'd even choose real animals over little things that don't even look like horses. Never watched it, never saw the appeal, so... No MLP. I have nothing against the people who watch it, I just never understood it.

No constant drama. I cannot stress this enough, ever. Our lives aren't constantly fighting and drama, even though Facebook gives up a good impression of it. e_o

I think that's about it. Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about this. x33 I will go over any additional rules if we decide we want to roleplay together.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thorne. » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 am

Hiya, I'm melody. but you can call me either Melody or Star. I'm looking for a private, one x one roleplay partner (I can imagine how many times you see that line on here). I haven't been on ChickenSmoothie for that long (a few months, perhaps?). I actually took a break from the site to go on summer vacation, but now I am back and ready to roleplay. I want to start with a one on one. Whoo! Please shoot me a private message after you read this if you are interested and we'll go from there.

So what can I do? I will first start off telling you that I am a semi-literate/literate roleplayer. My posts varies from a few sentences to 4+ paragraphs. It all depends on the material that I'm getting to reply to. I'm very much a person who works with whatever material she is given. Writer's Block is the worse thing that can happen to me when I am roleplaying and I apologize if that happens, but it does. And even so, I will try to add as much detail into my post as I can so that I can either match or exceed the limit that my partner had given me. Which is why I am sometimes slow at posting. Sorry, but I am. I usually take some time to think about what I want to write and when I'm done, I'll try to cram stuff into it even more. My grammar is.... okay. I do admit that I am not the best in the grammatical department of the shop since my first language was not English, but I promise that I will try my best. I am also a person why gets distracted easily. I try to post at least once every other day. But please remember that I have a life out of the computer too. I have school and social activities to do and those come before the internet. If I have to leave for a long period of time, then I will give a notice. I can play both genders pretty well although I do prefer to play the males (even if I am a female). It really doesn't matter what gender I play in a roleplay. When it comes to neatness and prettiness, I am your gal! I will try to make my posts pretty and eye catching to look at, by adding the character's status, location, a quote, ect. Now that's all during the roleplaying. When we're out of character, I am actually quite a friendly person (if I do say so myself). I'm not exactly a shy one to talk to and I'm always up for making new friends. So whenever you want to just have a chat with me, feel free! Most times, I can be a very helpful person too.

These are going to be the must-have requirements. You are going to have to meet them for me to consider a roleplay with you, okay?

Please, please be at least
      semi-literate! This is my main requirement. It includes good grammar (that means no text talk) and being able to write at least one or two good, detailed paragraphs. I do require you to send me a sample of your writing once you apply as proof (unless I know you, then you really don't have to). You do not have to roleplay both genders. I can, but you don't. If there is one that you would rather play, then feel free to make the request! Do not--and I mean it--do not just make the roleplay with me and never come back. If you don't want to continue, please tell me. I would really like to keep the roleplay going and not let it just die so suddenly. Contribute your ideas. Don't be afraid to speak up! I want to keep this interesting and I can't do that myself. This section is stretching a bit longer than I thought wanted it to be. But have no fear, the ending is near! The last of the requirement is the simplest. Be patient. Like I said before, I am not the quickest person to reply so bare with me.

Shadowhunters [based on the series, Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices by Cassandra Claire; downworlders, runes, Nephilim, ect.] { really want to do this one xx }
      Romance [as long as there's a plot and it's not love at first sight because that's boring]
      Wolves
      Paranormal
      [vampire/werewolves/demons ect.]
      Bands [can be made up or an existing one, just no boy bands, i.e., One Direction]
      Hunger Games
      Forbidden Romances
      Harry Potter
      [wizards, spells, He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named, ect.]
      Warrior Cats
      LGBT
      [gay, lesbian, ect.]
      Maximum Ride [part bird/part human, people with giant wings, Erasers, ect.]
      Apocalypse [zombies, world destruction, end of world, ect.]
      Victorian Age [1800's, 19 century]

I am also up for any combinations of these interests. Or if you're not interested in anything above, I'm up for suggestions. I am a very flexible person when it comes to what I want to roleplay. Although there are some things that I do not like doing and I will not do them. So be ready when you start throwing ideas at me.

Last edited by thorne. on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
thorne.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowulf97 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:57 am

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a partner. Obviously.
I'm not the best at posting a whole lot but can certainly try. So I'm looking for someone that won't mind shorter reply lengths, but most often I do more than a simple one liner. I would like to rp with a mature person and I am willing to take it off site for anything. I would like someone who can reply fast as well and doesnt take days to reply. I am only comfortable rping guys as I am one and i only rp straight romances. The following is what Im looking for:
Just about any supernatural/fantasy paring.
Forest Guardian x human(Really want to do. It's an original idea I've been wanting to try out.)
For the forest guardian, my idea was the guardian is a supernatural creature that was born to protect the forest. They and the forest are interconnected. They have several powers that help them accomplish their task of protecting and preserving the forest.
If your interested shoot me a message. Have a wonderful day.
Shadowulf97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Wings~ » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:39 am

swiftfire7 wrote:
~Hey guys, I'm swiftfire7 but please call me Swift~
•Things you may want to know about me•

~I am on quite a bit and Love to rp~
~I am going to be on more often since it is summer~
~I am Canadian so I may spell some thing differently than you do, or have different sayings~
~Most of the time I am using my iPhone or iPod to get on this site~
~I do poof at random times due to family things~
~I am a girl, and do prefer playing girls~
~I am in central standard time~
~I am trying to become more creative with my posts, as well as trying to become Semi-lit and would love if someone wanted to help me out with this over rp's~
~I prefer pm to forum, but whatever works best for you~
~I love the Fox tv show Bones, I am a MEGA Fan!!~

•Roleplays I am looking for•

~Forbiden Love~
~Warrior Cats~
~Romeo and Juliet modern day~
~Teacher/Student Romances~
~Boarding School mysteries~
~Music School~
~Escaped Experiments rp~
~Old friends turned Boyfriend/Girlfriend~

~~Any ideas you have I would love to hear them!~~
•Roleplays I won't do•

XxXJustin BeiberXxX
XxXFishXxX
XxXBoy-Boy/Girl-Girl romances (Trust me, I have nothing against them, I'm just not comfortable RPing them)XxX
XxXBirdsXxX

~~PM me if you're interested!!~~
x
♚♕☠♛♔
xImagexxx
♚♕☠♛♔

#GOJETSGO
♥Shadow♥
HockeyShe/Her
LesbianCanadian

~
I'm always open for
trades!

~
I'm creative, and love
longboarding, and hockey.
Right now, my obsessions
are Carmilla, Greta Gill
and Alex Danvers

♚♕♛♔
♚♕☠♛♔
xImagex
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♚♕☠♛♔
Miss Wings~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 am

about moi -

-- Hi there! My name's Twisted, and it's nice to meet you. ^^; I live in the Pacific Time Zone, and it would probably be best if someone lived near me. Truthfully, it doesn't matter though. I'm friendly, but kind of an awkward penguin when it comes to talking OOC.
Try to start up a conversation though; I won't bite. (;
School will be starting quite soon, and I won't be on very often. My parents have a strict rule about the computer during schooldays, but not to worry, I tend to become a ninja and sneak on. I will try to post everyday, but if I can't then probably once every 2-3 days.
I'm semi-lit+ which means I can write 2-3 + paragraphs. When I have writer's block it will still be 1-2 paragraphs of a decent size. Don't fret though, writer's block isn't something I get very often.
I make my posts pretty, but not to the point of "overdoing" it. Females is the gender which I prefer to roleplay, but I can play either one, no problem.
I cannot keep track of PMs, and so forums is the only way to go for me.

█ - █ - █ - █ - █ - █ -

what I expect from you -

-- Good grammar and punctuation. Yes, yes, I understand that we all sometimes mess-up with our commas and such, but please don't be that person who does the text speak. It's rather annoying, and I won't tolerate it in a roleplay.
-- You need to be able to write at least a paragraph. 8-10 sentences. I need someone who is able to help with plots, and not leave me hanging with a pathetic one-liner.
-- Post at least once every 2-3 days. I will bump up the roleplay if I see it has been longer then that. Also, if you can't do the roleplay anymore or go on a hiatus, please message me. I don't want to be left hanging. c:
-- Make your posts at least somewhat pretty. I mean...you know, I understand if you are using your phone sometimes, but please try to make it look decent.

█ - █ - █ - █ - █ - █ -

what I want to roleplay -

-- Avengers
Not sure of a plot for this one. PM me if you have any suggestions.
Oh, I also would like a Tony/Pepper ship roleplay. Still thinking of a plot for that one. c:
Will probably do OCs for this as well.

-- Bruce Wayne/Selina Kyle TDKR
I currently would love to try this. I kinda have a plot, but not entirely.

-- Once Upon a Time (television show)
PM if you have a plot for this one. I'm still pondering what you could do with this. Maybe a new curse happens?
Some ships I like in that show are Snow/Charming, Jefferson/Emma, and Jefferson/Regina.

-- LOST (television show)
Only doing canon characters for this one. I adore this tv show, and have been wanting to roleplay it out.

-- Spy/Assassins
Yeah, these are always fun. OCs for this too. Haven't thought of a plot yet, but always willing to think of an idea with you.

█ - █ - █ - █ - █ - █ -

what I won't roleplay -

-- 1D roleplays.
-- Celebrity roleplays.
-- Twilight.
-- Homosexual/Lesbian roleplays.
I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying out gay characters, sorry. :c

█ - █ - █ - █ - █ - █ -

Well then, sorry for the humongous ad, but I still hope we'll be able to roleplay together.
Looking forward to becoming your partner. ~
      ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:02 am

Begone wrote:
Short and Sweet

Hey there, I'm Helix. If you prefer, you can can me Begone, be, Beggy, Heli, Helic, Helovah, Helvic, etc. I don't mind derivations of my UN/nickname! I do get rather busy, and might not reply for a day or so. If you haven't had a reply for a good two weeks, shoot me a PM and I'll get on it! I love writing, so I can easily write a few paragraphs, given I have a good base from your reply. I prefer PM Roleplay and, if you desire, I can be mature (18+ characters. I'll be willing to go offsite if you mean in any other way).

Preferences:

These are some RPs I am interested in doing:
Wolves/Wolf pack
Dragons
DNA/Spliced humans
General Fantasy (Dark Ages, steampunk, etc)
Vampires/Werewolves
Vikings
Dragon Rider (preferably Eragon world)
One Piece (possibly the only anime/manga thing I would RP)
Other mystical creatures (griffins, wendigos) and/or creature hunters
Realistic RP set in a general time period (modern day, 1800s, etc)

A good plot is always nice c:

Please feel free to PM me if you want to do anything on that list, but I am always open to suggestions, so asking won't take your head off. Romance (any gender x any gender), action, suspense, I can try doing the genre as best as I can! If what you want to RP isn't on there, still feel free to PM me. I like surprises, though don't be offended if what you suggest doesn't interest me or if I refuse to RP with that!
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules9009 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 am

~Loki<3~ wrote:
Hello!As everyone here is doing, im looking for a current one-on-one roleplaying partner!^^~

About me~:
- Hello! Im ~Loki<3~, but you can call me Sarah.^^
I normaly dont like to talk OOC wise, because im not really the talking kind of person.^^'
English is also not my first language, so please, if you do have interest in roleplaying with me, exuse some of my grammar mistakes.^^; I really do try my best!
I write about three+ sentences long in roleplays,And I wish for someone who wirtes the same, or more so I have a actual chance to try to get to lit. I write that much because then the person im speaking to actully has sometihng to write back to.c:

What i expect from you:
- [Somewhat good grammar, and good punctuation.] I understand if you cant spell some things properly, but i really am picky about your punctuation. And I do not like text speak, so please, do not use that. It will not be tolerated.
- [ You need to write at least two sentences long.] I dont really like one-liners, and do not tolerate them^^;
- [ Please at least post every two days.] I understand that school is starting, but please, i like to keep my roleplays active.c:

What I want to roleplay:
- Avengers [ I would love to roleplay this, but mostly with your own characters. I will do either way, but i prefer it that way.^^]
- Harry Potter [ I love magic, wizards/witches, and stuff like that. I dont really have a plot or it, though.]
- Warrior cats [ Not a huge fan, but I will roleplay it. Sort of have a plot.]
- Magic/power roleplays. [I like them, they are always fun to do. PM me if you have an idea you would like to do with it.^^]
- Thinking of something else? Pm me!I love roleplaying!c:

What I will not roleplay:
- 1D roleplays.
- Twilight/ werewolf roleplays.
- Hunger Games.
- My Little Pony.

Im looking forward to roleplay with someone, thank you for reading!^^
right]Image
Image[/right]

This is мє

But we must never forget the frightening but ωση∂єяƒυℓ fact that life will a l w a y s go on

• • •

So stop worrying about what you have to l o o s e and start ƒσ¢υѕιηg about what you have to g α ι η!
jules9009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me