1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:39 pm

Hope suddenly smelled blood and her hunger grew she looked over to see a fallen kid whose knee was bleeding. She suddenly bolted over to the kid before she woke up from her nap with a loud gasp. She had wanted to nap before dinner tonight and she did, but not that long. She opened her mouth and felt only human teeth. "Thank goodness..."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Jonathan heard the gasping next to him and looks over at his wife saying: “You alright?” He was a bit worried since she did seem to sleep uneasy for a while now. He was all dressed up for dinner but waited for her to get up. “Oh my mother said she will watch the kids for us while we go on a date.” He quickly added with a smile.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Hope looked at him and slightly rubbed her eyes. "Yeah, I'm okay now..." She slowly got out of bed to start getting ready. "I just kinda had a nightmare over the past few nights and days that.." She trailed off to find her makeup. "Oh you know that I was turned by another vampire and that I almost hurt a kid.." She then started to get dressed. "And this all started the night we found out about Clout."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:07 pm

Jonathan looks at her and said: "Oh I see, don't worry its just a nightmare and a other vampire wouldn't dare lay a finger on you so you have no need to be afraid of that happening." He kissed her quickly and smiles a little then walked over to the door saying: "Need a shower or should we go?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:13 pm

Hope smiled and walked over to him. "I think I'm ready to go." She gave his lips a kiss. She walked out of the room and made her way to the car after saying goodbye to the girls. "Tomorrow I'm going to the hospital." She told Jonathan as she got into the car. "Larson wanted me to help him steer- steel..." She face palmed. "Clean some equipment since I'm signed up to help at the hospital on my off days." She buckled up. "I hate that this is the only day we are both off."
Last edited by Larson and Zoe on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:33 am

Jonathan goes over to the car and opened the door for her before he got in himself and started it. He soon drives off towards the resturant while he said: "I see... so you have a busy day tomorrow then?" He gives her a quick glance but remained focused on the road as he drives on.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:45 am

Hope nodded. "Larson will be over at like 12 in the afternoon and then I'll get off around 5 in the evening." She placed her hand on his as they drove. "I'll call to let y'all know when I'm on my way home." She said and smiled as they pulled up at the restraunt. A sudden blush filled her cheeks when her stomach growled loudly. "Sorry that was me."
Last edited by Larson and Zoe on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:11 am

Jonathan looks over at her and said: "Alright then." He soon smiles and said: "Well it can only be you since I don't really get growls at all." He then kissed her and softly said: "Lets go fill you up before he starts yelling at you more." He then got out and walked around opening the door for her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Hope smiled and kissed him back before getting out after he opened her door. "Thank you." She told him and started to walk into the restaurant when her stomach growled again. 'Oh shut it...' She quietly scolded her stomach as they were seated at a table. "Is it okay if I tell our waiter that it's your birthday?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:03 am

Jonathan entered the restaurant and sits down before he looks over at her and said: "Don't scold your poor belly, its only hungry." He laughed a little then smiles saying: "Yes you can tell them if you wish, I don't mind at all." He watched a waited come and give them the menu which he took and looked at.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me