1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:34 am

XD it's fine, I was at a convention for two days anyway)

Hades couldn't help but smile back at her, once again. He looked at her pretty hair, then down into her lovely eyes. He then laughed as he looked at the dog. Cerberus tugged a bit once they were closer to the house, but at a glance from Hades he stopped his antics. "I'm so glad I don't have to raise my voice. He can see the look in my eyes and know to stop pulling." He smiled at the fact the canine was that smart. He then nodded and said "Yes, he's definitely going to get pampered."

Zeus smiled as he watched her a moment, then looked around. He hoped Ares had actually told the staff/workers...The boy had said he'd tell them where he was going. Shaking his head, he looked to his wife and laughed. "Yes, yes, you keep me on the straight and narrow. Yeah, I'm kind of glad for him."

Jesse nodded and said "He'd probably have to come by a couple times. Most of them are nervous of strangers at first...Then again, he's not a human, so maybe they'd go up to him. Like you and the other crows and ravens do. I don't know, their felines and not avian so. Ah, cool; I really like California King Banana Snakes, and they're called that because they're yellow and brown. They look like a sort of banana peel. It's a very creative name for a snake type, breed."

(Yup, yup. I always forget the names, Romaji and Hiragana, but yeah. Taiyo means sun and Hoshi means stars! XD I think I remembered that right, the word for stars, but anyway, I learned from an anime song and listening to it.)

Miri nodded and said "I don't really like to use bad words. At least, not if Kurai is around anyway, which...we're usually always together. You could call him a donkeybutt, too. That or you three could come up with your own words for him. I'll let you call him a donkey though. It's not like a I can...copyright a word, an insult, and I wouldn't want to anyway." He then smiled, glad he'd made the other laugh. He then listened, alongside Kurai, as Poseidon continued. "Well, you don't have to be the same as her. It's fine for her to be the way she is, and fine for you to be the way you are." This was Miri who said this. Then Kurai nodded and said "Y...Yeah, you be you, you don't have to be like her, and you aren't like her."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:31 am

I'm so sorry, I took a small hiatus but I'm back now! I'll reply later today when I get to my computer!))
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:19 am

XD its fine. My whole family except my brother had covid for like a week to ten days anyway, so I just started posting normally a couple days ago anyway, so it's fine)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:09 am

Merry Christmas, by the way!))
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:22 am

Persephone smiles as she made eye contact with her wonderful husband. She smiles as she saw Cerberus get excited but calm down after a glance from Hades. "Yeah, it's a good thing our little Cerbi is so smart!" she smiles.

Hera gave a chuckle and smiles. "I'm glad for him too. I am a bit nervous about Ares roaming by himself, though. Even if he has Feathers with him," she admits slightly worried. "I mean, he's so clumsy sometimes. And he doesn't know when to back away. Sometimes he reminds me of you so much that it's not funny," she chuckles.

Crowley nods. "Master Nyx has always had a natural affinity with animals. In fact, most of us willingly followed him. He has a way with animals, no matter what type. If he was more social, maybe he would get the chance to interact with more animals, but it's his reserved nature that doesn't let him do so. He isn't outgoing enough to walk up to a random stray and pet them, but he will use his shadow help to get the stray some food every time." Crowley says proudly.

Yeah Hoshi is star. I learned a few from songs. I learned two openings of Soul Eater, the first opening of Vampire Knight, two Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu No Taizai) openings, and a Fire Force opening. I'm still working on the English connection but I do know how to sing all those songs in Japanese!))

Poseidon listened, giving a small laugh at the hilarious substitute. He gave a small sigh before nodding. "Of course, I wouldn't want to be like that..minx anyways. She has no respect for people, she only seeks after them based on their appearance. She's so superficial." he rolls his eyes.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:39 am

Hades skilled right back as he looked down at the woman, and honestly she could be a fairy. He then looked to the canine once more. He smiled and patted him, saying "Good boy," then looking to her again. He nodded and said "Of course, of course he is so very smart."

Zeus found himself laughing as well, then smiled brightly down at her. He nodded as she spoke, saying "The staff will keep an eye on him. If they know what's good for them...and if he really told them where he was going. He's definitely clumsy...but all kids are like that at this age."

Jesse giggled a bit and smiled, then blinked and made a small sound. He silently scolded himself, then looked to the boy/crow once more. He nodded and said "I'd love to get close to a wolf. Also a fox, but I've heard both of these are shy and would rather stay away from humans. Oh, that's very good, helping, feeding them." He nodded a bit as he said this, then looked around his room a bit.

(we need to have him meet Kurai and the foxes...They aren't afraid of people or shy, but...they aren't normal foxes either, so...it would be perfect)

( :thumbup: i love Soul Eater and Vampire Knight. Not as much as some other anime, but they're very good. i found a guy that does his own covers of anime songs, he does them in English. He sang some Japanese in his English versions of the Soul Eater songs, and its just...so good. XD cool. I can sing/say things in other languages but I don't really do it out loud. I have no clue what the meanings are most of the time though))

Miri smiled as he looked at the other, then glanced to Kurai a moment. The dark haired one hummed a bit, then looked to Miri and Poseidon. "That...doesn't sound great...though people usually are attracted to appearance. You should go based on personality too though, since...some people are jerks."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:17 pm

Persephone smiled warmly before tilting her head. "Is there something on my face?" she asks as she noticed his constant looks. Yes, they were husband and wife, but she could be oblivious at times.

Crowley had a small smile on his face. "Master Nyx can help with that! I'm sure he could ask one to linger around in those trees behind your home. Food is the quickest way into an animal's heart, I should know. Just have some food prepared for them and they will warm up to you quickly." he states.

(Yeah, and Soul Eater and Vampire Knight were the first two animes I ever watched. I'm currently getting into Jujutsu Kaisen and it's so amazing so far. I think I'm like on episode 20 of Season 1, but it's still so good! Death Note is another favourite of mine. I prefer the anime subs over the dub, there's just something about hearing it with the original audio that I enjoy. Same goes for Kdramas too. I like All Of Us Are Dead, Sweet Home, and Squid Game. The first two are based off of webtoons that I enjoy)

Poseidon nods in agreements. "It's one reason I party. You can tell a lot about people based on how they act intoxicated. For most, being intoxicated just shows their real feelings, makes it harder to hide under a facade that way." he states.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:16 pm

Hades smiled at her and shook his head as he did such an action. He said "No, there's nothing on your face, I just want to look at you." He then looked to the canine again, as they finally made it home. "Well, we're home now, so should we see if there's a peach or pear in the fridge to give him as a treat?"

(Hera?)

Jesse giggled and said "Crowley, foxes and wolves don't live in the trees. They live on the ground of forests, and have their dens, plus...he said he could send some crows and ravens. He was going to send some crows and ravens here. That's actually why you're here, to see how I do with you first I think."

(XD vampire knight was one of my first mangas. !y church friend had some of the books and was like "You can read any of these," and I found those in there. I may have actually found some in elem angry first...no, it was middle school, the one teacher had some manga on her shelf. I prefer stuff in the original language too. Its just easier to do dub if you're trying to fall asleep PR don't feel like reading words on a certain day. ooo, I like some korean and other stuff too. There's a show called One Dollar Lawyer that I fell in love with. Webtoons are great too)

Miri nodded and said "Well, unless they don't drink; some people go to parties and don't drink. You shouldn't make them do so either," he said. He looked at Kurai as he said this, then back to Poseidon. "The other thing is, some people become aggressive jerks when they drink..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:30 pm

Persephone smiles softly. Once they arrived home, she hung the leash up on the coat rack near the door. She looked over at her husband and nodded. "Yeah, there should be some of both in there. I restocked the fridge the other day, since our little garden was ready to produce fruits and vegetables." she says.

Hera nods in agreement. "I guess we're just worrying about him because he's our son. I sometimes feel we worry too much about him, that sometimes we are overbearing," she says.

Crowley huffs. "I know that! But foxes and wolves love the forest and woods, so all those trees in your backyard would kind of mimic that for them," he says as if it were obvious. "Especially wolves. They love the forest." he says.

(I have the first volume of it, but sadly didn't get the rest of the series. I would love to read the entire manga series, now that I've watched all of the anime. I didn't really like the end of it though, where the two love interests end up being siblings that were fated to marry. But I've heard the ending in the manga is different from the anime))

Poseidon nods. "I know, I would never force someone to do so. And if they are aggressive jerks when drunk, then I wouldn't want to have them as a friend sober. It just means that when they're sober, they're masking all that pent up rage which isn't good for anyone." he says
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:41 pm

Hades smiled back at her, then glanced to the red and dark dog. Cerberus had perked up at the mention of a treat, and now barked at them. Hades patted the canine, then looked to his wife and nodded. He said "Good, good...he'll be so happy," and looked at Cerberus again.

Zeus nodded back at her, and looked at the papers. Shaking his bead,he looked at the computer. Be then said "Its only natural. We'll probably worry way more if we ever have a girl."

Jesse nodded to the crow/boy. "Okay, okay, I guess I could talk to him about it. still, I'd need to wait until a later time. Since he was going to send some crows and ravens. They won't be like you... unless they can transform too? No, you said you're special. You and Morticia are," he said.

(Oh, no, I think he still is her ancestor in the manga too. siblings? No, I think her parents are siblings or cousins...Her and Kaname are like adoptive siblings but...he's also the Progenitor or whatever of that bloodline. Yeah, I don't like it either, but they seem to do stuff like that a lot because its not real people. Doesn't make it any better...Its fiction, so people probably think its fine to do stuff like that.)

Miri nodded as he looked at the other. He then looked o Kurai, as the other touched his hand. "Okay, where's the little family? Kurai wants to get back to his foxes. So we should see your Hippocampus family. Then we can go back up. I guess we'll have to see the city another day...Ah, well, its just fine."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me