1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:25 am

Hope nodded and smiled. "I just have an itch in my nose." She went to help glory and sneezed again. "Need help?"

Clout nodded and saw Nevada coming out. "Hi Stella, hi Nevada, it's your dad's birthday!"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:57 am

"Hi! I know we get to eat cake!" Stella said happily.

Glory smiles and said: "I am fine dear... but thank you."

Jonathan just looked confused but shook his head and sits down.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:40 am

Hope got up and went to get the kitten. She carried it down in her shirt. "Dear, I wanna give you your gift now." She smiled and reviled the kitten to him.

Nevada smiled at Clout and got her stuffed kitten. "Happy birthday Daddy!" she giggled and smiled.

Karen want to Glory. "So I was thinking we go ahead and make our plans this morning, I'm not being able to see very well."

Clout went to Stella and handed her a piece of cake. "Its really good!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:43 am

Jonathan looks at Nevada and smiles saying: "Wow thank you so much Nevada, I love him so much... does he or she have a name?" He then looks up at Hope hearing her voice then looks at the kitten and smiles saying: "Thank you Hope! Its so cute!... But are you okay with having a cat around the house? I know you don't like them so much and I don't want you upset."

Glory nods and said: "Alright then."

Stella smiles and said: "Thank you!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:39 am

Nevada nodded and handed him the stuffed kitty. "His name is Fluffy puffy."

Hope nodded and gave him the kitten. "Dear, I want you to have the kitten." She gave him a quick kiss. "You wanted one for so long." She sneezed once more. "So what does the birthday boy have plans for today?"

Karen rubbed his eyes and sighed. "I hate doing this to our son on his birthday..."

Clout smiled and whispered to Stella. "I like your sister."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:03 pm

"Fluffy puffy? Well I will remember that name, thank You Nevada." Jonathan said smiling. He soon stood up and placed his arms around Hope while holding the kitten in one while he said: "Thank you love... well a should most likely say goodbye to my parents, then we can go have some fun with the kids and tonight I want to take you out for some dinner." He kissed her then smiles.

Glory smiles saying: "Don't worry we will still be in contact, just different people that's all." She kissed her husband.

Stella didn't understand this love thing so she smiles saying: "Yeah I like her to! And I like grandma and grandpa, and mommy and daddy."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Hope nodded slowly and gave him a kiss. "I think I'll get the girls ready and then I'll take Clout home." She got up and smiled. "Um, we could take them to the water park?" She asked him with puppy eyes.

Kaden smiled and started kissing her. "Hopefully I won't look so ugly this go round."

Clout nodded and smiled. "They like you too." Nevada came over and smiled. "Sister, we are gonna spend time with mommy and daddy today!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:18 am

(Sorry I have been pretty inactive, live has just been crazy busy so I can't get to all my role playing sights... I am really sorry!)

Jonathan smiles and kissed her back then said: "Alright then, and the water park sound lovely." He hugged her then decided to get some of the cake before the kids took everything, he smiles looking at the little kitten and also gave him some milk.

Glory shook her head and said: "Nope you are the most handsomest man out there."

Stella smiles and said: "Yeah!" She looks at her sister and said: "Okay! Where are we going?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:24 am

(it's fine)
The kitten looked up at him and started to drink the milk, slightly sucking at the milk in the bowl.

Hope smiled and got herself and the girls ready. She started to think about Karen and Glory leaving them so soon and sighed.

Nevada smiled and jumped up and down. "We are going to the water park!"

Karen smiled and gave her another kiss and then went to Jonathan. "That kitten may need a bottle."
Last edited by Larson and Zoe on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:27 am

Stella excitedly jumps around and quickly hurried off to get ready for the park.

Clout watched the two and only chuckled.

Jonathan looks at his father and said: "Yes it seems so... little one seems to have been taken from his mother to quickly." He got something he could use as a bottle to give to the kitten.

Glory only sighs happily and watched the father and son talk before she decided to go help Hope real quickly
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me