1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:39 am

Hope pouted and looked at Glory. "Mom, I bought him a cat for his birthday..." She whispered and smiled. "I know he's always wanted one, but never got one because he knew I didn't like them..."

Nevada nodded and tried to run up a wall and only resulted into running into it. "Ow!" She rubbed her head. "I can't even get into a wall...."

Kaden smiled. "I'm perfectly fine with him staying over night. I'll bring him home if he gets home sick."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:44 am

Glory looks at her and said: "A cat? You and your daughter seem to get the same gifts... she just got the stuffed animal cat." She chuckled a little then said: "I know he would just love it."

Clout shook his head and said: "No going into a wall you need a strong mind, that is my strength walking up the wall goes like this." He started walking up the wall then stopped after being on the roof looking down at them saying: "But I am not so good with my legs so its hard doing this."

Tom smiles and nods and then said: "Alright thank you."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:23 pm

Hope nodded and smiled. "Well in the morning I'm getting up really early to go get his cat and to bring it home before he gets up."

Nevada huffed. "No fair that you can do that!" She tried again but she still couldn't do it. "Stella, you try it!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:50 pm

Glory smiles and said: "Alright but will you be okay with the car around sweety?" She smiles and started clearing the table and putting the plates into the dishwasher.

Clout smirks a little saying: "It takes practice... lots of it."

Stella then tried but failed falling onto her back.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Hope nodded eagerly. "Oh I'll be fine." The next morning Hope smiled and got up to go get the gift. She came home with it just as Jonathan had woken up
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Jonathan got up and out of bed, after getting dressed he walks down stairs yawning a little.

Stella woke up early already seeing Clout leaving the room so looks at her sister trying to wake her up.

Glory had made some cake early in the morning and a little bit of breakfast for Stella.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Hope saw him coming and ran past him so fast that he couldn't see the present. She then quickly had to give him a bath and herself a bath so he wouldn't be suspicious. She hid the kitten in a room and closed the door. "Morning dear, happy birthday!" She had a few scratches on her hands from the cat. "You want the gift now or later?" She suddenly sneezed.

Nevada had slowly woken up and growled. "I wanna sleep..." She sat up. "Hi...." She said a little tired.

Clout went to Glory and said. "So why am I supposed to Marry Nevada, I know it's my responsibility, but why?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Jonathan frowns a little wondering why Hope just rushed passed, he shook his head and waited for her to return. After she did he chuckled a little before placing his arms around her saying: "Morning... I don't really mind you can give it to me whenever you want." He softly kissed her then smiles again looking at her.

Stella chuckled and said: "Hi! Let's go Clout is already up!" She quickly changed into some clothing then ran down stairs.

Glory heard the boy and looks at him saying: "Well it's just something vampire families usually do, otherwise most would just marry humans or so... it's also a why they usually contact to families."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:05 pm

Hope smiled and gave his lips a long kiss. "Okay, after we all eat then we can." She gave another sneeze and slightly growled to herself in a scold for getting a cat in the first place. She went to help Glory.

Nevada got up and got dressed before she went downstairs. She knew there was something she was meant to do, but then again she was three so she thought she had to do everything.

Clout nodded and smiled. "We all had fun playing, but she gets mad too easily. All I did was hide in a wall when we were playing."

Kaden came downstairs. "Yes sir, yup, okay." He got off the phone with Tom and smiled. "Well my son turns 22 today." He walked over. "Happy birthday Son."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:12 am

Jonathan nods and kissed her back then tilted her head saying: "Are you alight? You keep sneezing." He followed her to the kitchen where he sees his father coming towards him and smiles saying: "Thank you father."

Glory chuckled and said: "She will learn it off sooner or later don't worry." She then looks at Jonathan and smiles saying: "Happy birthday!"

Stella soon came down and said: "I see cake!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me