1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:04 pm

Hope sighed and sat back down in her seat. "Okay, look, I'll give this a chance, but when we do tell Nevada when she is older it's up to her if she wants to marry him." She thought for a moment. "It will be good to keep them close in life, but not too close or they might end up seeing each other as siblings."

Kaden chuckled. "Oh no, the wreck is still gonna happen the day after Jonathan's birthday."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 pm

Jonathan sighs a little and said: "Alright we can give this a chance and I agree that we should have them closer to each other every now and then... for now I am not quite sure when to tell Nevada, if we tell her now she most likely will start acting as if Clout is her husband since yeah she is still a three year old, most be better to tell her after she is older but its up to you Hope."

Tom gives a small nod then said: "Clout already knows his responsibility but he is also a few years older then the Nevada."

Hope looks at Kaden and said: "Okay but why did you say it won't be a car crash anymore?"

Stella looks at the two and said: "Okay so who is the food?" Clout just looks at Nevada not completely sure what is going on yet.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:40 pm

Kaden rubbed the back of his neck. "Because I was pretty sure that Hope was gonna drive a steak through my heart because I didn't talk to her first..."

Hope laughed a little. "Oh please, I'm not that mean." She then started to think. "Well I mean it wouldn't hurt to tell her every once in a while so she thinks that she needs to be with him, but before she starts to like boys we need to drill it to her brain that Clout is the only boy she will ever be with."

Nevada and Stella looked at Eachother and giggled before pointing at him. "You!"

Glory smiled and listened in for the girls. "Ah sounds like they are all having fun with each other."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Clout blinks a few times before he said: "So I should start running then?" He turned towards the window a little before looking back at the two.

Stella giggled a little.

Jonathan looks at his mother and said: "Yes they do seem to have a rather good time." He chuckled a little then glanced over at Hope saying: "That is a good idea it would be better if she thinks he is the only one she can love."

Tom looks at them saying: "I guess this means it's settled."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:52 pm

Nevada saw him look at the window so she quickly grabbed his arm. "No teleportation and no outside! If so you die!" She let go. "What are you waiting for, RUN!"

Kaden nodded and shook Tom's hand. "Yep it's a deal." He smiled. "So anyways, Clout is welcome to stay over night and so are you."

Hope nodded. "We will start to tell her tonight then give it a few days?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:08 am

"Okay then... see you then." Clout said then suddenly disappeared however he was just inside the wall knowing they won't be able to find him like that. His powers are a lot stronger their there powers was so he just waited for them to run around.

Stella frowns and said: "I can't catch him like that! He is to fast!" She started running out of the room looking around then said: "I think he is hiding."

Glory nods a little then looks at Kaden saying: "Oh we do still need to talk about Jonathan's birthday but when he is not here."

Tom smiles and said: "I would if I could but my wife would kill me... I think Clout can however stay here."

Jonathan looks at Hope and said: "Alright we can do that."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:15 am

Hope looked at Jonathan and smiled suddenly using her own charm on him. "Dear, my head is killing me and I'm out of the medicine I need, mind walking to the store to get some?"

Nevada huffed and ran around the house though she couldn't find him. She huffed. "Not fair! Your bigger than us!" She sat on the ground. "I quit!"

Kaden chuckled. "I'm guessing you have a charm on her that makes her mad if you leave her for too long?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:20 am

Jonathan sighs knowing what she was up to but said: "Alright fine lets just get going." He stood up and started walking out of the mansion.

Clout suddenly came out of the wall and said: "You give up rather fast, try using other senses every now and then not just smell and sight." He was not more giving a lesson then playing.

Stella ran behind her sister and said: "He came out of the wall!"

Tom shook his head and said: "No she is just pregnant."

Glory laughed a little and said: "And that itself explains a lot."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:24 am

Nevada huffed again. "I'm way stronger in my legs and I know how to use them!" She had a fisty attitude then sighed. "How do I use them?"

Hope shook her head. "I'm staying here dear, my head hurts too bad to go with you. I need you to buy ibuprofen." She said with a sweet voice.

Kaden smiled and shook his hand. "Well congrats man! I wouldn't keep her waiting too long!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:29 am

Jonathan shook his head and said: "You still need serious training on you charm power before it would work on me but okay I'll go." He left the house.

Clout titled his head and said: "I see... well legs can do a lot, like fight and run also ones you practice enough you can walk up a wall or tree or stand upside down from something."

Stella looks at her sister and said: "Will grandpa teach you that?"

Tom chuckled and stood up then said: "Thanks, well should Clout stay or come with me?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me