1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Carly nodded her head and looked down. "I am so sorry." She whispered to him and then went to give him a kiss. "It was my hormones. But if I don't get better within a week, I am giving him up."

Wendy took Zander into her arms and smiled happily before she went to sit down with him. She loved looking at how much he looked like both of his parents.

Karis nodded and picked Reagan up when they made it into the hospital. "Yeah, do you know if Lucy is coming?"

Logan nodded his head. "Yeah and me and you can just get us some gum or something to chew on the ride and only stop if we have to use the bathroom."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Joe frowned,"You will get better in a day or two. Besides, how could you even think of giving him up after you've held him and fed him? He's my son too, so where where's my say?" He whispered quietly.

Zander babbled a bit before sucking on his thumb.

Rick sighed softly before shaking his head as they walked through the halls ti the elevator,"No, I don't know. I hope she does though." He said.

Brooke nodded a little in return,"I guess we're leaving tonight then." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:20 pm

Carly shrugged her shoulders and looked down. "I'm sorry. I was just upset. I didn't mean any of what I said." She then bit her lip. "You didn't have to carry him inside you for nine months. That is why you wouldn't have a say so."

Wendy smiled and then started to rock back and forth a bit as she held onto Zander. He was so small and she loved to hold him.

Karis nodded her head slowly. "It is just a shame that she is letting her chair take over her life, but then again. I would let it take over mine too." She said honestly.

Logan nodded his head and stood. "So any sleeping kids need to be woken up and kept up." He said with a small laugh.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:47 pm

"No, i didn't. But I was with you every step of the way during the pregnancy, and I'll still with you. He's my son too and I don't want to miss a thing." Joe said quietly.

Rick sighed softly with a nod,"Yeah, it is." He said before looking at Karis after he pressed the up button on the elevator,"Would you really be that ashamed to show yourself to Reagan?" He asked.

Brooke giggled a bit as she rubbed Troy's back,"It's 6 o'clock now, so they should all awake right now." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:26 am

Carly sniffled and nodded her head. "Okay. Can you please come back to the room?" She asked him then frowned when she saw his eyes. "Babe, what is wrong?"

Karis shook her head. "Well not of Reagan." She told him softly. "More like to complete strangers." She said and watched as the elevator doors opened up wide for them.

Troy rested his head on Brooke's shoulder and started to rub his eyes a bit. Logan chuckled. "Well Troy is dozing off."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me