[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Anthony smiled at him. "I would not want to go with anyone other than you." He said to him. He laughed a little at Kacey's description. "I have to agree with you on the sushi. It is just not that great. I am sure that he will be fine. He is an amazing guy. Not as amazing as you, but still pretty amazing. He will do great. All he has to do is dance with her." He said smiling at him. He looked up at the waiter as he came back. He ordered the baked pasta dish and then looked over at his boyfriend. He waited for him to order. "I guess I will have to ask him later how it went." He said. Anthony genuinely cared about all of Kacey’s family. It made him happy to talk and spend time with his family although he loved time alone with his boyfriend. He gently took his hand. He rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:55 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey smiles as Anthony spoke, once again reminded of how, not only did his own family adored his boyfriend, but also how much Anthony seemed to care about them as well. It was amazing and he believed it showed what a great person Anthony was, if he was being honest. Before he could reply the waiter returned and once Anthony had ordered what he wanted Kacey asked for a plate of spaghetti with white Alfredo sauce for himself. He smiled again when the other stated he would have to ask Jasper about his night later. ”Oh trust me, he’ll be more than happy to tell you all about it,” he replied with a soft chuckle and a smile for his boyfriend.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Anthony smiled at him. He was glad that Kacey seemed happy about his questions. "I am sure that he will be. But for now, I am more than happy just spending time with you. I love you." He said smiling at him. He picked up his hand and kissed the back of his hand. He rubbed the back of his hand. He let go when their food came and started to eat. “This is so good.” He said to him. He was too happy to even think about what could happen later on in the night with the other people at homecoming.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:34 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey grinned as the othe kissed and held his hand, practically beaming with happiness. The night had just started a little bit ago, but so far it was going really well. He was so grateful for that. In the mean time he was just enjoying Anthony’s company, and when the food came he was more than happy to begin eating. He simply nodded in agreement with his boyfriends statement that the food was good, since he had just taken another bite and couldn’t exactly reply just then.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Anthony smiled at him. He ate happily glad that they both thought that it was really good. They had to come here on dates more often. He really enjoyed it. He smiled at him when he was finished. It was getting close to the time that the dance was supposed to start. He was excited to go. He was so full. He looked over at him. "You are welcome to get dessert but I am really full." He said to him. He wondered what he was feeling.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:20 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey looked up as he finished his own plate a minute or so after Anthony and the other began to speak. He glanced at both of their plates before looking back over at the other and smiling.”You know what.... why don’t we safe dessert for later? A special treat to have to finish off the night with,” he suggested, wanting to be able to share a sweet treat with his boyfriend later. Plus, though he wouldn’t admit it, he was slightly full too. Tonight was supposed to be fun, and he couldn’t have fun if he was stuff with dessert.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Anthony smiled at him. "That sounds amazing." He said to him. He paid for their dinners and then stood up and held out his hands. He kissed his cheek and then went to the car and opened his door before he got in and drove to the homecoming. He got out and and opened his door and waited for him to come with him. He took his hand and walked inside. He gave the woman the tickets and walked inside and looked around. It was really nice in here. He looked around happily. "This is amazing." He said looking at his boyfriend.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:07 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey was glad that Anthony like he decision and it showed as they left the restaurant and made their way to homecoming. He held the other's had happily as they walked in and smiled as Anthony admired the dance. "It is pretty nice," he agreed as he met the other's gaze. "Different from how my old school had theirs, but still great all the same. Though, we've only seen a part of this, so we should go check it all out before we're passing judgements," he joked as he pulled on the other's arm slightly in an encouraging way to go explore the rest of the dance.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Anthony smiled and looked at him as he spoke. "Well, I really hope you like being here more because I love having you live here" He said to him. He smiled and chuckled. He went with his boyfriend. He looked around at everything. He was really enjoying this. It was really nice in here. He kissed his cheek. "I love you." He said. He looked as more people came in and saw Eric come in with his date. He looked back at his date. "Do you want to dance?" He asked him happily. He loved to just be close to his boyfriend and dancing was fun when they were together. He took his hand and started to lead him to the dance floor happily not really able to hear his answer over the music. He just hoped it was yes.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:28 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey smiles as the other said he hoped Kacey liked being here more and waited until after the other kissed his cheek before speaking. ”There are some things I miss, but I wouldn’t trade when I am right now for any of them,” he replied honestly. ”Not when I’m here with you.” Kacey didn’t really pay attention as more people entered the dance, so he didn’t notice that Erik had arrived. He was more concerned with having a fun night with Anthony anyways. He chuckled as his boyfriend pulled him out to dance, despite the fact he hadn’t been able to answer earlier, but he didn’t mind. As long as it made the other happy.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me