1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:02 pm

After the long flight, Kisa slowly began to regain consciousness as they entered the mountains and began their descent to the snowy ground. She was still a little out of it, but manage to spot Adeline not too far from her, still in the claws of the beast before her ears twitched a little at the sound of voices and footprints, her vision still a little blurred from the figures moving towards them.
One of the guards walked over to where the dragon had landed before looking at the royal,"He brought the princess, as well as an extra. Do you want us to bring them to the dungeon?" He asked for the orders.

Alok only grinned as his partner before focusing to hang on tight, not daring to even try and move to a slight more secure spot. Man, he never thought this was how he was going to be spending his day. It seemed like they made a lot of distance in such a short time, but at the same time, he wasn't sure how much time had past. He shielded his eyes a little when a cold wind breezed by before he too spotted the foreigners. Alok then noticed that Romanos was preparing to jump down, so he made sure to follow suit when he did, landing in the snow before moving behind some rocks,"Never thought I'd see them again." He murmured quietly to his fellow knight.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:21 pm

Adeline whimpered as the royal stood threatingly over her, wincing as she listened to them speak of their fate. "Hmm, I suppose that will do for now whilst I draft my little ransom letter." The male replied, his eyes shining with a threatening aura. Soon the princess felt rough hands on her waist before she felt herself being thrown over the guard's shoulder and carried into a cave side castle, hidden deep within the mountains.

Romanos watched carefully, wincing as he saw how rough the guards were handling the two girls. "I truly thought they were done with, and what are they doing all the way out here?" He questioned, his eyes showing the worry his expression didn't. As the dragon began to move, clearly about to take off he pulled Alok behind the mountain cliffs to maintain their cover. "What shall we do?" He questioned, eager to make a solid plan before jumping into action.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:21 am

Kisa blinked a little before slightly looking up at the royal that spoke, becoming a little more awake as she saw the glint in his eyes. When she then saw the princess getting picked up roughly, her eyes narrowed a little as she got a second wind of herself, as small as it was,"L-Leave her alone!" She barked before she twisted her body to bite the guard's hand that was about to pick her up. The guard yelled a little as he took a slight step back before angrily slapping her with the back of his hand before noticing the ears and three tails,"A feisty little fox." He said before finally throwing her over his shoulder and following the others inside.

Alok frowned as he watched the girls get taken away into the cave,"Honestly, I wish I knew." He said quietly before following his lead to hide as soon as he felt himself being pulled. He stayed still and waited till after the dragon was far enough in flight before he looked at Romanos,"I don't know yet. An enemy kingdom is here -wherever here is- with who knows how many people and an unknown location. In the meantime, we're two knights with a sword and maybe a dagger each, and no idea what's in store." He said as he laid out all the information that he knew at the current moment as he tried to think.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:20 am

"Kisa!" The princess whimpered out upon seeing her friend being hit like that. The elf growled and began thrashing even harder, doing her best to retaliate against the guard, extremely angry that her handmaiden had been treated in such a way. However the guard just chuckled as she wasn't doing much damage against his tough skin and armor, he was an orc after all and physical attacks didn't do much to them. Finally Adeline was worn out and stopped resisting, instead trying to make sense of her surroundings incase they were able to escape. As the guards finished walking down the dark, cold, marble steps they reached the dungeon and the two girls were thrown in a dingy cell together.

"You're right, we need to be smart about this. No sense charging in and fighting only to get thrown in jail alongside them." Romanos said, running his hands through his hair in frustration. "What if we could lure two of the guards out from the kingdom, and disguise ourselves as one of them?" The knight suggested, not quite sure of any other plausible plan. "Otherwise we will have to wait for nightfall to try and scout the castle walls for any hidden entry point.. But who knows what they will do to them," he said a frown appearing on his face as he remembered how vengeful these people were.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:44 am

Kisa whimpered quietly at the stinging pain on her cheek as they were carried through the dark halls, not paying too much attention of what was going on as she laid still. When they got to the dungeon, she yelped a little after being thrown down on her bottom before rubbing it a little,"Ouch, that hurt...." She whispered to herself as the cell was locked before leaving it to just them. She then looked towards Adeline and moved over to her,"A-Are you okay?" She asked softly.

Alok nodded a little as he listened to him, taking in his suggestions,"Maybe, though how are we suppose to disguise ourselves as...." He trailed off as he stared at Romanos,"Disguise...?" He murmured quietly as he thought and continued staring at his companion for a couple minutes before his eyes grew a little,"Romanos! You're a vampire! You can transform into a bat, right?" He asked for clarification, while also hoping that his friend would catch on to his plan.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:05 am

Adeline landed roughly on her shoulder, which produced a soft yelp out of her. She watched with wide eyes as the guards left, chuckling at the pain they had caused the two of them. She sat herself up with her good arm and gingerly held the other arm, praying it wasn't broken. "Yes, I think I'm okay. Just bruised my arm a little bit." She answered as she nestled closer to the other for support. "What about you? Are you alright?" The princess questioned, her eyes filled with worry as she surveyed the other for injuries. "I'm so sorry that you are in this mess with me, you shouldn't be here." She apologized as feelings of guilt filled her body.

Romanos looked at the other, mouth agape as he realized his own stupidity. "Now why didn't I think of that?" He questioned, weakly chuckling at his mistake. "Yes, yes I can. And I'm sure a bat wont be an unlikely sight within this castle walls. It was built into the side of the cave after all, I'm sure a few of them are left inside." He replied after the embarassment wore off.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:04 pm

Kisa gingerly touched her cheek that was bright red from being hit earlier and was already slowly forming a small bruise before she shook her head a little,"I-I'll be alright...." She said softly before looking worriedly at her before shifting a little in front of her,"L-Let me look at your arm, j-just to make sure it's okay." She said softly. Knowing that the princess was going to be sad that she moved from her side, two of Kisa's tails wrapped around them both, one on each side as she gently held out her hand to look at Adeline's arm.

Alok nodded his head as his friend caught on,"Exactly. You can go in undetected, survey inside, and find where the girls are. Once that's done, we'll be able to formulate a plan to get them out of there." He said before thinking,"In the meantime, I'll take a look around out here and see what I can find. We'll meet back up here when we're done." He concluded.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:36 pm

"I'm sure you will be, we can get through this together." Adeline said as she observed the bruise, grateful that there wasn't much more damage than that. "Alright, it just hurts a little.." The princess lied as she showed her arm to Kisa, her eyes wincing slightly with pain as it hurt quite a bit to move. The female was rather grateful to have the warmth of her friends tail wrapped around her, as it was beginning to get rather cold in the cell. "I wonder if there is a way to get out of here, I don't have a good feeling about this royal. I believe he was an old enemy of ours and I'm sure we aren't just here to sit in his dungeon." She said as she thought back to some of the meetings she had attended with her father when she was younger.

"Sounds like a plan, I will be back as soon as possible." Romanos replied, giving the other a soft nod in agreeance before swiftly turning into his bat form. He was a rather large and somewhat fuzzy black bat, but he was just the right color to blend in with the castle's black brick walls. He took flight, soaring gracefully into the castle's walls, desperately searching for the princess, but especially looking for Kisa. He needed to save her after loosing her to the dragon, he owed her a rescue.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 pm

Kisa frowned a little to herself as she gently took her arm, but not to much. She notice the look of pain in Adeline's eyes when she moved before she glanced around the cell. Nothing was in there except a bit of straw. Nothing else. Frowning a little, Kisa let go of the arm and moved it to her own arm before proceeding to rip the flowing sleeve off of her own dress,"T-Try to hold still." She said softly before taking the sleeve and using it to put the princess's arm into a sling,"I-It's not broken, b-but you should try to avoid moving it for now..." She told her softly before glancing around as she listened to her,"I-I don't know if there is....." She said softly.

Alok nodded his head to him before he watched as his colleague leave and disappear into the castle cave. He waited for a few minutes to see if there was going to be an reactions from inside, but as soon as he heard nothing, he got up and went to carefully take a look around, making sure to be carefully of his surroundings.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:00 pm

Adeline nodded and held still as she was instructed by Kisa. The female let out a sigh of relief after the sling was secured and she was able to rest her arm in a more comfortable position. "I will, thank you so much. It feels so much better like that!" She said, smiling weakly at her companion. The princess sighed, knowing the other was right, they didn't have any options to escape. The only thing the two girls had at the moment was hope and pure willpower. "We will get out somehow, I know we will.." She whispered to the other, doing her best to keep hope in her heart.

Romanos flew around the castle walls, searching for the staircase that led to the dungeon. There was a dimly lit spiral staircase in the west wing of the castle and he fluttered down to see if those were the right staircase. "Yes.." he muttered to himself upon seeing the two females, both who looked rather beat up. It hurt his heart to see Kisa caged which made him more determined to save her. The bat flew back through the castle walls back out to Alok, carefully making note of where he had come from to report back to the other knight.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me