1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:07 pm

I'll be bringing in Beyond soon! These next few posts hopefully <3

Remedy - Demon - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, the Ole Inn - Tags: Magnus
It was dark traveling, luckily she could see with her demonic eyes. She went to help Magnus and grab his hand to lead the way but he pulled back. "I'm fine." He told her. She looked up into his eyes that were golden glinting back at her. Well then. She turned and signaled him to follow. It was a narrow space, only meant to have one person travel after another. "This underground passage leads to the 'Ole Inn' across the street. This was built for the purpose of both catering, and to allow drunks to come back the next day without arrest." She said as they were near the next ladder. "You'll have to go first. I'm not fit to opening these things." She backed herself against the wall as he slid across on the oposing wall. He brushed against her and she noticed him shake himself off.

Magnus Paryll - Dragon shifter - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, outside the Ole Inn - Tags: Remedy + Yvraine
Magnus shivered from her, continuing forward. He could sense something. That was strange. He climbed up and shouldered the door open. Dim light emitted from this room, he looked around. "Just go! It's a broom closet!" Remedy yelled at him from below. He got out, she followed, closing the door down behind her with a foot. "Well, that was fun. See you around i'm sure of it." She said smiling a bright fanged smile, her red eyes glinting. "Wait." Magnus said, somewhat blocking the door. "I believe you can help with something." She raised a brow looking him up and down. "Oh, with what?" Magnus took a step closer, she didn't move. "The princess."
Remedy was slightly bummed it wasn't something else but didn't show it. "Ah, well. The king can contact me if there's something. I'm not going hearsay by a bar fighting, fire spitting, baffoon." She started stepping aside, shooing at him to move. "Remedy." She stopped and looked back at him. "Yes? I don't believe we met before." She said crossing her arms, taking on a stance. "No, but i've heard about you. The Demon Priestess, atleast that's what humans like to say. But, i'm no human. You already know that." She pursed her lips, "Didn't care to notice." Was all she said. Magnus pinched the bridge of his nose growing impatient, "She's not human anymore." Is all he said back to her then laid his hand back at his side.
Remedy stared at him, not sure to believe him. "She's out there, right now. I could sense her in the tunnel. I don't feel I need to be the one explaining all this." He turned and started walking out the door. There was no one to be seen down the hallway, but he heard plenty of voices and commotion outside the walls to know left was the way out. He walked out into the streets, not looking back to see if Remedy had followed. He didn't care, but had ideas if it didn't work out. The commotion he heard was of course had to do with the princess herself, Yvraine.

Alecrity - Werewolf - Location: Everfang Pack, the dens - Tags: Chaos
Chaos was in wolf form as he approached. She was oddly surprised with how happy she was to see him, her tail thumped a few times before he sat next to her. She blinked up at him after he was done speaking. "Just fine. I am very surprised as to how accepting everyone is. I was thinking the worst when I was coming here." She said as she looked at the other weres wandering around. "What do we do day to day?" She asked. "I'm a little adventurous, so I know I won't do well sitting about for long."
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:15 pm

(No worries, just had nothing to do with her at the moment, so I will wait until you're ready to bring her back in. <3)

Chaos
He said nothing as he noticed ho happy she seemed to be and just smiled at her. "Well I guess if they can get used to me they can get used to anyone.. But I mostly had to use fear to put them in their place." He shrugged as he glanced around at the others for a moment. "There's plenty to do, you don't have to sit around doing nothing. You can hunt or ask anyone if they need help around the camp here."

Yvraine
Yvraine was still outside as she noticed Magnus walk back out to the street. She waited for him to come to her, not sure what had happened in there or if she should approach closer to the tavern. But she was glad at least that he came back for her. Honestly she couldn't have been completely sure he would have.. But he wouldn't have come all this way with her if he wasn't serious about helping.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:46 am

I'm sorry! My dog got attacked at the dog park (8 hour vet visit well into 4am). Selling my house so I have showings after work and can't be home. Been meaning to post these last few days!

Magnus Paryll - Dragon shifter - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, outside the Ole Inn - Tags: Remedy + Yvraine
Magnus strutted past the onlookers towards Yvraine. He overheard more gossip behind him and shot them a look, they recoiled. This is getting old. He looked back to Yvraine, lowering his head to her ear so only she could hear. "I found someone who may help." He said then straightened. He looked back at the Ole Inn, Remedy standing, her hands hidden under her long sleeves and only her smile showing from below the white hood.

Remedy - Demon - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, outside the Ole Inn - Tags: Magnus + Yvraine
Remedy was left perplexed, but she followed not long after him. She watched him just as he leaned over to whisper something to the pricesse's ear. So. What he says might actually be true. Remedy stood standing, grinning. He stared at her, clearly indicating her. She began to walk to a place to speak. A hideout amongst the market, a black small tent. It wouldn't be suspicious to have the princess visiting this area. She opened the flap letting it drop behind her. Inside adorned many herbs, colorful gemstones, crystals, and a round table in the center. She waved her hand over a candle, it lit. She sat down at the table, facing the entrance waiting for the two to enter. Once they did, she laid out her palms indicating for them to sit.

Alecrity - Werewolf - Location: Everfang Pack, the dens - Tags: Chaos
Fear? Alecrity titled her head to one side at him. She wasn't sure what fear would instill thirty wolves or so to cooperate. "Alright. I'm not sure." She said as she got off and shook herself off. "Anything needed that you know of?" She asked. She didn't want to have to be controlled by fear. She was eager to please and was content on having found a new home, at least, for now.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:29 am

(It's fine, I hope your dog is okay now. And I understand being busy.)

Chaos
Chaos chuckles softly. "You don't have anything to worry about." He looked at her for a few moments as he thought and shrugged. "You can.. Find medical herbs or something if that seems more interesting. Or, I don't know, whatever you like. I'm sorry if that wasn't helpful."

Yvraine
Yvraine looked at him and nodded as he whispered to her. She looked over at the stranger he'd turned to look at and walked over with him, into the market area. As she entered the tent, she went to sit, not sure how this woman would help. But she just had to trust Magnus since she had no other ideas. She stared ahead at her quietly as she waited there.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:17 pm

Thank you! And yes she is, 8 stitches and the cone of shame lol

Magnus Paryll - Dragon shifter - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, Remedy's tent - Tags: Remedy + Yvraine
Magnus and Yvraine silently followed to where Remedy was heading. It was a silent arrangement, or agreement it seemed. She's willing to help. Is all he could manage to think. They arrived to a black tent stuck between a few trader's stalls. He opened the tent flap to reveal a dark, but surprisingly larger than appearing inside. A strong sense hit him that told him to get the heck out of there, but he pushed it away, taking a seat indicated before Remedy. He sat in a chair next to Yvraine and leaned back, making himself comfortable.

Remedy - Demon - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, Remedy's tent - Tags: Magnus + Yvraine
They both seated before her, she kept a friendly smile, but her red eyes glinted wickedly through the candle light. "So, I hear you have some dilemma my dear?" She purred. "What exactly am I to be dealing with?" Remedy sat neatly straight, awaiting the princesses explanation.

Alecrity - Werewolf - Location: Outskirts of Everfang pack - Tags: Chaos
Alecrity flexed her front paws. "Of coarse." She dipped her head and started a small trot to what seemed like the outskirt of the pack. She looked back at Chaos, a paw lifted in the air. Would he come? She wasn't too sure what all his pack responsibilities were, but finding herbs may not be the top of the priority list. She still wasn't sure where she would fit into his pack. She lifted her nose up in the air sniffing for anything near, but she only knew a few herbs. She figured she would have to venture out farther to find anything because the pack most likely stocked up on things nearby. She started into the dark forest.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:25 pm

(You're welcome. Heh aww, well I'm glad to hear she's okay.)

Chaos
He looked at her too as she looked back at him and stood up, walking over to her. It seemed he was alright to join her. And she looked like she might need the help. As the leader it felt like his job to help her out, even though any of the others would probably help too if she asked them. He wasn't busy doing anything else today though, so..

Yvraine
"I have these dragon powers and I need help. I don't want anyone finding out about them." Yvraine sighed and waited as she looked at her, wanting to see what she'd say. She didn't know what the woman was or what she could do for a problem such as this, but there had to be some solution. She still couldn't be sure if she had complete control over these new powers or not.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:24 pm

Remedy - Demon - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, Remedy's tent - Tags: Magnus + Yvraine
Remedy's smile grew wider. She looked Yvraine over then gave a glance at Magnus before returning her dazzling glare on the princess. "How interesting." She said, placing an elbow on the table and crooking a finger to the corner of her lips. "So I have not one, but two dragons in my midst. I do have some questions before I can even offer my help. And for this, I do require payment." She shot a look at Magnus, clearly having nothing to offer. He narrowed his eyes in response. "My first question is that, are you two bounded together by some means? Any means, actually?" She asked pursing her lips. "No." Magnus responded crossing his arms. "Right. That makes things less complicated then." She gave a curt nod. "Any ideas as to what did this to you, how long ago, what powers, anything I should be unaware of to understand this more?" She asked Yvraine.

Magnus Paryll - Dragon shifter - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, Remedy's tent - Tags: Remedy + Yvraine
Magnus was leaning back in his chair, seemingly unimpressed by Remedy's actions. She seemed to be toying with them for something they needed and he didn't like it. She inclined that he and Yvraine may be romantically involved. "No." He replied crossing his arms. If this is the way she wants to delegate, i'm not interested.
They continued talking. Little interaction was needed until Remedy pointed a finger at him.

Chaos and Alecrity wandered through the forest. She stayed silent for awhile until she had a question pop into her mind. "I was curious. What are the positions in a pack?" She said as she hopped over a tree root. "I know you'll find a place for me where you think is best, but I was curious as to the placements and order." They rounded around a thick based tree, she stopped at the backside and pawed at the base. "Thought I smelled something useful." She said then snorted at the dirt, her nose deceiving her.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:54 pm

Chaos
Chaos walked beside her silently until she spoke up. He glanced over at her. "There's the alpha, which is me. No alpha female, no beta, which is second in command. The guards, hunters, scouts, warriors, elders, medics, and omegas; which are the lowest ranking wolves." He chuckled a bit as he explained, not knowing if she knew much about wolf pack and ranks. She didn't seem to know much about them from what he gathered. "Sorry if that's a low to take in." He looked at her as she sniffed through the dirt and shrugged as she found nothing.

Yvraine
Yvraine stared at her as she asked the questions, of which Magnus answered the first one. As there were more questions directed at her she sighed softly. "A dragon did this to me, somewhat recently, maybe a month back. I can turn into a shadowy dragon.. I don't always have full control of it. There's nothing else I can think of that you need to know."
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:05 pm

I figured since you have Beyond running as a wolf, this might be a funny coincidence

Remedy looked not pleased with the description given. She looked to the distance, trying to gather what knowledge she's collected over the years that may have some use. "...I've heard of shadow magic. But draconic shadow magic is fairly new." Her eyes shot to Yvraine. "You'll have to forgive me, but I have not met or have heard of a dragon who could do such a thing." She closed her eyes slowly shaking her head. She saw Magnus clenching and unclenching a fist as he listened. Remedy pointed at Magnus. "You, though, I do happen to know." She smiled showing her fangs. "You're that rebellious dragon who's got bounties all across the continent. Alive or dead." Magnus's eyes flashed, but he didn't move. Remedy stood, dragging her nails lightly across the table as she walked to the right side of the tent. "I say. I do have something that might be of use. Buuut..."
"You want something in return." Magnus completed her sentence. "Exactly that." She said glancing back, but made her way to a shelving unit that had oddities and books crammed in only an organization she'd understand. "Hmph." She picked up a heavy book, and dropped it onto the table. Magnus leaned forward, reaching his hand out to get a better look but Remedy slapped her hand on top of the cover, clucking her tongue. "I want something first."

Magnus stared at her, cursing upon her in a mutter as he leaned back in the chair. "And you're gonna get it for me." She said. He huffed, "Me? What." He was slightly baffled how he was now being dragged into bargaining. "Well, I mean. This is somewhat of a dirty job and I don't believe the princess should be involved in a possible masaquer..." She trailed off weighing out her hands. "What's your proposal?" He asked still not accepting. "OH. You know. There's a giant forest near here that happens to have plenty of strange things. One of those things i've been interested in studying recently for it seems that there's been a spread of attacks lately..." Magnus cut her off, "Get to the point. Please." He added because she looked slightly angered. "Fine. A were- wolf. Must I spell it out for you, little lizard." Magnus grunted and looked to the side, debating. Is this book of something even worth it? He looked to Yvraine. "What do you say?"

Calamity listened intently as he listed off the ranks. "I understand now. Thank you." She said. "I came here with open eyes and ears." She started in another direction. "I'd been bitten prior to coming here. I was a human in a small village. All I heard was folklore and the tales of gents who'd come and go. As I got closer to Adventera Forest, I heard some pretty nasty stories but my heart called here. So here I am." She looked to Chaos. "And, I have you to thank. You finally made my worries disappear that I had been carrying around for such a long time."
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:44 pm

(Heh yeah that's a pretty good idea, I like it)

Chaos
Chaos smiled at her as he listened in silence for a while while she spoke. That would be why all of this must be pretty new to her. He wasn't a werewolf in the same way she was though, he'd been born into this. He nodded his head at her, but he didn't expect it when she thanked him. "It was nothing, you just looked like you needed some help, and a place to belong. And I have lots of experience being a wolf as I've been one since birth."

Yvraine
Yvraine just shrugged at her as she said she hadn't heard of dragons with shadow magic, but she said nothing. It was the truth, and anyone who had seen her dragon form couldn't deny it was shadow magic at work. She was listening to the conversation in silence, for the most part. But she looked over at Magnus as he asked her what she thought. If the book actually helped, she was fine with that price. However she wasn't really sure if it would or not. If she had to make a choice, though.. "I say, do it." She wasn't sure why he would go this far for her, though, at any point he could decide this wasn't worth it and just walk away. As long as he was willing though, she wanted him to go through with it.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes