1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:35 pm

Ellis nodded before her husband cleared his throat and began to speak again. It was clear he seemed slightly nerdy, and knew quite a bit about the pack’s genealogy, and lifestyle. “We had more of the “stars connect you’re together forever” type of thing. Both of us were completely fine with it, as it was truly true love.” He smiled. “Quite a bit has changed, and eventually our lifestyle has evolved slightly towards the humans prospective. We don’t mind, as it’s difficult to challenge the authority around here.”

“I’m completely fine with pineapple on pizza.” She flashed him another toothy smile. “I’m gonna get breadsticks and cheesy bread, since that’s all I come here for. Everything else is terrible-well no. I’m not gonna say that. Just get whatever you want, I’ll let you try what I get.” She smiled sheepishly. “Sorry. My personal opinions are colorful.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:05 pm

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Avery's grandparent's house
Awe, they're cute. Jace thought. "I'd had thought the eldest would be the authority... Who's the authoritative voice around here then? Avery's father?" He threw out a quite possibly obvious guess. "So you do the whole wedding shebang? Who's the latest addition to the pack? And i'm guessing the pack has never taken in a full human before, right?" He had lots of questions. "Er, i'm kind of interested how your family treats outsiders like me. You two are nice enough, but I have a feeling everyone's not like that." Jace said finishing his plate.

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: Basement pizza parlor at the Inn
He laughed. "Uh, not sure what you mean 'everything else is terrible', BUT, I will probably go with sausage, pineapple, peppers, and mushrooms. The works." He sat back. "Cheesy bread and bread sticks? That's it?" He asked shaking his head smiling. "You lead me to a pizza place not to get pizza. What craziness is this?" He laid his hands out exasperating.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:50 am

“At the moment, there’s sort of two authorities figures. Avery’s father is considered the head alpha, but her brother, Calvin, is the heir. So he’s pretty much got say in everything. Has its ups and downs.” Steve sighed slightly as the family continued to eat. “Yes, we did the whole wedding shebang. Everything was almost like the humans. Avery’s eldest sister had a baby about a month ago. That’s the newest addition. We’ve added a few families too over the years, just depends who they are. Oh the pack has taken in multiple half bloods, along with full bloods, human turned werewolves, it’s a mess. They can’t make their minds up about rules.”

“No, well I didn’t mean to word it like that. Excuse my excessive mouth, sometimes I can’t control it.” Mae shook her head, still a little embarrassed. “That’s it. It’s the best thing they’ve got here. You’ll like whatever you get, I pinky promise.” She held her pinky out to him.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:11 am

"Ah." Is all Jace had to say about Avery's dad and brother being the boss. "Well, that makes you like a princess." He chuckled, trying to make the better of the situation. He shook his head sadly though, knowing the circumstances. "So, altogether there's you..." He pointed at Avery, "Your brother, your other brother, and a sister?" He pushed his plate forward, finished. "Things must change a little too often and it must get confusing to follow all the rules." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I was thinking this was an exclusive pack and I crossed territory lines. Thought i'd be hunted." He said. "So, i'm guessing everything needs approval from the alpha, huh."

"It's fine. You said you don't have many you talk to." He reached out and did the pinky promise. "Oh, man it's been a minute since i've done a pinkie promise." He put away his phone. "So do we go up to order or is there someone who stops by? Oh, and what would you want to drink?"
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:41 pm

Avery smiled slightly. “Princess, at the bottom of the pecking order, if you think about it.” She had finished with her food slightly before the others. “Yeah, there’s four of them, as long as I’m concerned. Rules change frequently, lots of meetings are issued on a weekly basis, depending on the severity of the rule. The borders are currently being expanded, therefore it was probably difficult for our patrol to find your scent. Once you’re with Avery though, it’s a give or take matter depending on who’s to confront you. She doesn’t have much say, due to her ranking.” Ellis nodded as she placed lids back onto the pots and pans. “If no one gets approval from the alpha, then we’re screwed over.”

“Yeah. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve even spoke to someone, let along a possible friend.” Mae smiled sheepishly. “You’re supposed to order on your phone, then they bring it out to you. I can do it for you, if you want. It’s not big deal. Pretty easy since I’ve been here thousands of times. I’ll just have water. I become a completely different hybrid whenever I have anything carbonated.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:36 am

"A princess none the less." Jace said looking at her before looking back to Ellis. "Well, I mean, I just met her. But I don't want to intrude on pack territory and have a target on my back either... Unless the best option is to leave?" He shook his head, "I don't know what next steps or my options are around here. We can sniff out weres, so it's not like i'll go unnoticed in this town."

Caden smiled, "Not sure i'd be counted a friend yet. I'm still quite a bit a stranger dontcha think?" Caden pulled out his phone, "Oh, right. Still not the normal. But glad they keep up with the times." Caden still had the app pulled up and ordered what he wanted. It took a few minutes just to make sure he did it right, but he eventually got it. "Here." He handed his phone to her. "I'll pay, so you can order off it." He said.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:43 am

Steve shook his head. “No, you’ll be fine as long as you’re with us. Both alphas know we’re smart. They won’t hesitate to listen to us. There’s a human town just down the road if you’d want to settle there. It’s neutral territory, so you’d be safe there either way. Or, we’ve got a cabin out back, if you’d like to check everything out before you move on? Up to you.” He shrugged. Avery stood, and started to take care of dishes, rather quiet.

Mae sighed reluctantly. “Oh come on, it’s your first time here, you ought to let me pay.” She huffed slightly and ordered what she wanted. “I say you’re a friend. You haven’t tried to kidnap me yet.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:23 am

"Alright, well it's comforting to know I have somewhere to wander." He hesitated. Is this a good idea? "Sure, i'll take a look at the cabin. It's not like I have money for a place right now. As long as you're okay with it." He stood. "Is there any way I can pay you in return for all of this? You're being very giving, to a stranger like myself."

"Pfft, like i'd let someone pay when I was the hungry one to begin with." He said and slowly pocketed his phone, trying to think what she meant. Kidnap? "I wasn't aware that was a thing. Has it been attempted to you?" He asked.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:04 pm

“You got it. It’s not the largest thing in the world, Avey used it when she was little for her little games.” Ellis smiled playfully towards her granddaughter, who was cleaning up the dishes and pans from lunch. Avery seemed rather quiet, her fiery personality seeming to dissolve around her grandparents. Both were alphas, therefore they did have higher rankings. Normally, Omegas weren’t permitted to speak around Alphas unless spoken to, like the classic older days. “No need to pay us back in any way, just be friends with Avery. She doesn’t really have anyone other than us.”

“Pfft, I wouldn’t mind paying, I’ve got extra cash.” Mae shrugged as she pulled her hoodie hood down, revealing her soft, black and orange ears nestled in her blonde hair. “Oh it has. People wanna kidnap me, you know, use me for experiments.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:34 am

"Have to hear about those games." He said cracking a smile and looking at Avery who was doing dishes. "I think I can do that. Though, I can't promise anything. She might get fed up with me at one point or another." He said, displaying a mischievous look. "But, hey. Till then, I can stick around." He went up to the grandparent's. "I very much do appreciate it." He dipped his head and walked over to Avery. "Need help finishing so we can go take a look?"

"Whelp, too bad. Not this time. Maybe, the next?" She had pulled down the hoodie, her ears revealed. He looked briefly but avoided staring. "I wasn't aware of the ears. You'd never know." He said as he straightened out his shirt. "What happened if you don't mind?"
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me