Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun May 28, 2023 10:36 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

As Cody rubbed his back Wolfram hummed softly, the feeling soothing him and slowly calming him down. It usually took awhile after something like this for him to return to normal. Catching the smile from King the pink haired twin blushed a bit and quickly looked away.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

Karou took in a deep breath and sighed, knowing the other was right. He was starving at this point and his stomach wasn't afraid to let everyone around him know. "I...I can go out there.." he said, wanting to act tough despite being scared.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 29, 2023 9:58 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Cody

The redhead tilted their head a bit. They asked "Are you sure?" as they watched him, looking for any signs of worry or such. "I'm really okay with eating outside. We'll still be at the cafe," they said with a small smile, and looked around a moment.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram and Bishop, King

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled. He rubbed his back some more, then glanced to King and Bishop. He saw the smile King gave, and Bishop quickly looking away. He chuckled a bit then shook his head, and looked at Wolfram.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Cody, Bishop and Wolfram

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He said "I um...I'm going to ask you something later." He said that to Bishop, then hurried off. He got the bread and toasted it, getting some chicken salad.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon May 29, 2023 9:27 pm

Wolfram

Although his brother was the more skittish one, Bishop couldn't deny the anxiety he felt at the others words. Had he done something wrong? What could the question be? Wolfram himself leaned into Cody and whimpered a bit, saying, "I'm sleepy.."

Kaoru

Karou hesitated for a moment before he nodded. When he saw the other smile he blushed and immediately looked away, crossing his arms and pouting. Which only made him look that much cuter. "I-I'm sure.." stuttered the brown haired male, casting a quick glance towards Quest.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 30, 2023 12:08 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Cody

The redhead nodded and said "Okay." They blinked and tried not to blush them self, also very cute and looking cuter if they did blush. Shaking their head, they said "We can sit away from the other people. There's plenty of room," they then said.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram and Bishop, King

The creative and artsy shorter haired one nodded to the redhead. "Do you...want to go home, then?" he asked, tilting his head. He noticed the other seemed to be done eating. He glanced to the pink haired twin a moment, after that.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Cody, Bishop and Wolfram

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He said "It's...its noting bad," as he saw the look on Bishop's face. Bishop probably didn't even realize he had a look on his face. He brought the finished sandwich to Cody.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:09 pm

Wolfram

Wolfram looked away and let out a small sigh. In all honesty he hated himself. He was a butler, he wasn't supposed to show his feelings. "I'm fine.." he said, although the look on his face said otherwise. Bishop let out a small sigh, glad to know it wasn't anything bad. But what could it be? Shaking his head he watched the group silently.

Kaoru

Karou huffed and shook his head, "it's okay.. I'll be fine" he insisted. Just then his stomach roared once more, voicing it's impatience. Which of course only made the brown haired male blush.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:36 pm

The redhead blushed as well, seeing him blush. They didn't really know it made them cute, as no one had ever said so. Shaking their head, they said "If you're sure...lets go." They knew the food was still at the table or wherever they'd put it.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one took the sandwich. He thanked his maybe cousin, smiling at him a moment. He sighed as he looked at Wolfram...He then looked to Bishop, saying "He claims he's fine, but I don't know about that."

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He waited for Cody to take the sandwich. He then moved back over to the cashier area and counter and such. He watched them from there, now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:54 am

Wolfram

Wolfram hid his face and squeaked a bit, indicating his nervousness. When he heard Cody speak Bishop looked at his twin and sighed. Being a butler himself he understood how he was feeling. "What makes you say that?" he asked.

Kaoru

With a deep breath the brown haired male slapped his cheeks and nodded. Without a word the shorter male led the way out of the bathroom, his legs shaking a bit due to nervousness.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:35 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead smiled encouragingly at the male. They then began to walk back with him, away from the bathrooms. They looked around a bit as they did so. Soon, they got back towards the front, and Quest saw their food was still on the counter where King now stood behind again.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one said "I mean...he said he was sleepy. He looked sleepy, but now he's telling me he's fine." He smiled fondly at Wolfram a moment. However, then he shook his head and sighed a little.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one watched. He smiled a bit as he did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:11 pm

Wolfram

Bishop sighed and looked at his brother, "yeah.. he has a hard time admitting when he needs something" he said, watching as the redhead struggled to keep his eyes open. "Would you be able to take him back to the hotel for me? I believe King wanted to speak to me"

Kaoru

Once out of the bathroom Karou stepped aside and allowed the other to lead the way. Slowly following behind them he made himself look as small as possible, still a bit nervous.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:16 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead hummed a bit as they walked. The looked back at him from time to time, and offered small smiles. They then faced forward once out of the hallway area. They walked over to the counter, getting the food and looking at the dogs once more.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one said "I can. I mean...if he'll go with me," he then said, and hoped Wolfram would. He then smiled and nodded a bit. "I think King likes you," he said, but wasn't much more helpful than that.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He continued to watch them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me