Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed May 24, 2023 3:46 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

Before Bishop could answer he heard a thud behind him, causing him to look over his shoulder. Seeing Wolfram collapsed on the table he quickly rushed to him. "Cody, can you watch him please?" he asked before turning to King. "Can you please show me what you have?"

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

As he hid in the stall Kaoru whimpered and sobbed quietly, hoping no one could hear him. Although when he heard his name he wondered if someone had heard his cries.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:29 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Cody

The redhead twitched their ears, definitely able to hear that. They yelped as the hat fell off...but quickly caught it. They sighed and shook their head...flicking their tail a bit. They put the hat back on, walking into the bathroom and asking "Kaoru, what's wrong? We...can leave," they then said. They sighed a bit though.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram and Bishop, King

The creative and artsy shorter haired one gasped as he heard it too. He then nodded to the pink haired male. He said "I can stay with him," and quickly hurried over. He sat at the table and watched the red haired male, though there wasn't much to do but watch.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Cody, Bishop and Wolfram

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one made a sound of worry as well. He watched the other two. He shook his head, then quickly nodded to the other. "Over here," he said, pointing to the display case that showed...well, everything, including cupcakes and cookies and such.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 25, 2023 8:19 am

Wolfram

Whimpering softly Wolfram scooted over to Cody, searching for comfort. While he wasn't fully conscious he still could sense someone was near him. Quickly following King the pink haired butler looked over the case before grabbing two cookies for his brother.

Kaoru

Frowning the brown haired male fiddled with his star shaped hair clips and shivered. Resting his chin on his knees he gazed at the ground, seeing the others feet. "I'm fine.." he said stubbornly, his tsundere side flaring up.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 25, 2023 11:13 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Cody

The redhead kept their ears from moving now. It was hard, as their ears would obviously move without their conscious thought. However, at the moment they were managing it. Tail flicking, they asked "Are you...are you sure?"

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram and Bishop, King

The creative and artsy shorter haired one looked at the red haired one. He reached out an arm without really thinking. He put the arm around the shoulders of the other. He then hoped the stranger that had run off was okay..

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Cody, Bishop and Wolfram

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one opened the case. He let the other take two cookies. The food could be paid for now, or after they were all done eating. He didn't even know if Bishop would pay, or if Cody was going to.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 25, 2023 7:59 pm

Wolfram

Feeling an arm around his shoulder caused Wolfram to quickly snuggle into the others chest, his body shivering. Whimpering the redhead took in a deep breath, feeling a little scared. Pulling out his wallet Bishop handed King the owed amount of money before quickly hurrying back to his brother, a worried look on his face.

Kaoru

With a sigh Kaoru nodded, although he didn't know why since no one could see him. "Yes.. I'm fine.." he lied. As he sat in silence his stomach let out a loud rumble, reminding him that he still hadn't eaten yet.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:31 am

The redhead heard his belly, saying "You're hungry...Are you...going to stay in here?" they asked, supposing he could eat in here. That probably wasn't the best place, though...They'd heard some students ate in school bathrooms to avoid bullies, or maybe just hid in there.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled a bit. He held the other and began to hum, a sound meant to be calming. He even rubbed the others back a bit. He then looked over as he noticed Bishop was coming back over to them now.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He took the money and thanked the other. He then watched him go over to Cody and Wolfram. He wanted to ask the other if he'd want to hang out sometime...but stayed silent right now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri May 26, 2023 7:11 pm

Wolfram

Wolfram smiled and made a soft, purr like noise as his back was rubbed. It felt so nice and soothing. Once he reached the table Bishop gently shook his brother awake, quickly giving him the cookies. Watching as Wolfram slowly ate them he nervously twiddled the ends of his pink hair.

Kaoru

Kaoru let out a soft squeak at the others words. Quickly wrapping his arms around his waist he sighed. "N-no I'm not.." he protested, although his stomach said otherwise with an even louder growl which echoed throughout the bathroom.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 27, 2023 8:37 am

The redhead said "Then there must be a monster or creature in here, or someone else that's hungry." Another creature wouldn't be so unbelievable. Quest wasn't a normal human, after all. Shaking their head, they sighed and listened for the other.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled a bit. He continued to rub the back of the other, feeling happy to do it. He liked to help others and be of use. He glanced to Bishop as the pink haired male gave Wolfram the cookies.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He walked over to their table, watching. He noticed Quest and Kaoru still hadn't come back, and sighed a bit....Shaking his head, he asked "Do you or Cody want anything to eat?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 27, 2023 2:19 pm

Wolfram

Wolfram still stayed snuggled up to the other as he nibbled the cookies, his body shivering a bit. Turning to King, Bishop shook his head. "I'm fine... But I'll pay for Cody" he said, dipping his head in respect.

Kaoru

Despite his grumpy personality Karou chuckled softly at the others words. Letting out a defeated sigh he slowly exited the stall and stood in front of them awkwardly. As his stomach rumbled again he quickly looked away as his face turned beet red.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 27, 2023 2:33 pm

The redhead smiled as they looked at him. They said "You need food, but if you're really uncomfortable with those three people and King, we can just eat outside. Do you...want to eat outside? There's two areas at the sides of the building, with tables."

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled. He continued to rub the back of the other, and watched him eat. He could feel as the other shivered...then he looked up. He said "Oh, um...ill take a sandwich," to King, and smiled.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He nodded as Cody said he'd take a sandwich. "I can get that for you," he said, knowing Cody liked chicken salad as well as BLTs. He smiled at Bishop a moment, then hurried off.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me