1x1 peggy+prince

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 peggy+prince

Postby snubbulls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:16 pm

TOBY Toby rushed over to the theatre, making sure to set his nose with a bandage on the way over. He rehearsed his excuse for his nose over and over again, memorizing it by heart. He hoped that it would be enough. He took his seat in the front and couldn't help but smile. He was excited to see his wonderful boyfriend on stage. Everyone suddenly quieted down as the curtains opened to begin the show.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:32 pm

[b]Brendon[b]
He stepped out in the first half, he was playing a sarcastic know it all newsboy leader, a boy trying to lead a strike. The play went on he had a couple duets a lot of dancing and jumping and spinning and movement then towards the very end his solo came up, he stood on top of a “building” and held onto the railing as he began to sing, “They say folks is tryin to get here me I’m tryin to get away to a little town at West that’s spakin new.” He contiuned the song until the very end. he started of low and then as he hit the word Fe he hit a high note, “Ain’t that neat livin sweet in Santa Fe!” He held the high note and then cut it off as the play ended everyone clapped as bows were taken and then Brendon walked out bowing with the main cast as he saw Toby and smiled at him his eyes bright as they seemed to move towards the door labeled backstage as if saying Come on get back here!

https://youtu.be/QsfrVvDuoos
//Here’s the original song for a reference
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:41 pm

TOBY
Toby watched in we, his eyes shining as if to say thats my boyfriend! After the solo he clapped loudly, whistling once or twice. As Brendon went offstage, Toby followed walking into the backstage door with him. "You did so good!" He half shouted, wrapping Brendon in a hug. "I'm so proud of you!" He continued. "The show was great, but you were my favorite part." He smiled, giving Brendon a kiss before pushing away.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Brendon
He laughed and threw his arms around Toby his free hand running through his boyfriends hair, “Aw thanks love! I’m so glad you could make and I’m glad I was your favorite par-“ he was cut off by the kiss but he kissed back with a smile as he pulled away with a short laugh, “Arent you hyper tonight? Something good happen at work today?” Then he saw the bandage and his eyebrows went up, “What happened to your nose darling?” He put a hand on Toby’s cheek, “Did you get in a fist fight or something?”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 pm

TOBY
"Ah, don't worry about it. It's fine. Just a little tussle with some guy." He knew that what he said was vague, but he wanted to tell as much truth as he could without outing himself. "But we should be focusing on you! After all, it's your big night, honey!" He said, attempting to change the subject. "Do you want to go out for dinner, grab some hot chocolate?" He offered. "It'll be on me." He added with a smile. All that he hoped is that Brendon wouldn't put the pieces together. He couldn't afford to be caught now, not when he was so close..
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Brendon
he frowned and cracked his knuckles, “Do I need to beat someone into the pavement because I gladly will” After what happened with a Vulture earlier he was not taking anychances with Toby, he couldn’t lose his boyfriend. Then in a complete mood flip His eyes lit up and he kissed Toby, “That sounds amazing lemme get changed!” He walked back to the dressing room to change back into a suit,

one of his costars walked by, “So when’s the wedding?” He laughed his hands in the pockets of his costume, “He’s head over heels for you, every time we rehearse,” He smiled, “You got yourself a keeper”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm

TOBY
"Haha, no. I think I caught him by surprise. He won't be doing much for a while." He waved goodbye as Brendon went to change out of the costume. Toby wasn't playing much attention to the costar, but after hearing the last sentence he laughed, slightly blushing. He pulled out his phone while Brendon changed, looking over the message that he had typed while he was in the car, but hitting delete. He knew that he had to get Brendon to quit somehow, but revealing his identity was not the way, at least not yet. That could put him in danger by the people that he's put away in his time being the Shadow Flyer.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:41 am

Brendon
He walked out brushing off his jeans and he had picked a red turtleneck and a black over coat as he smiled his hands in his pockets, he looked like he had just stepped off a cover of a magazine. “What do you think?” He spun with a laugh as he walked forward kissing his cheek his hand snaking around Toby’s waist, “Alright let’s roll darling” he pushed his hands in his pockets
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:48 am

\\Hey do you still wanna rp?
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:01 pm

RORY
//so so sorry. mom got in a car accident. i'm back though.

Rory smiled. "You look great." He replied, walking them out of the dressing rooms. "Okay, I have no idea how to get out of here."
he gestured to the dark theatre. "So you're gonna have to guide me." He chuckled softly, squinting to see.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes