1x1 with Fire And Ice

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fire And Ice

Postby Hollywood Undead » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 am

Alex was listening, the probability of this being a trap seemed low, if they were hunters what would the point have been of acting drunk? They could have just hopped in and drove. It was still possible but seeming unlikely. It wouldn't take long now to get into the city, maybe an hour or two. She crawled out of her hiding spot and looked around for Crow, when she found him she moved a little closer, "When we get to the city we need to make a stop at 5100 south and 800 west," She said, hoping that the truck would stop near there.
Hollywood Undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 am

Crow's eyes where closed and he seems to be asleep but he wasn't,he was thinking,hoping and just waiting. The sound of Alex,made his eyes open and he looked over to see her"Alright" he nods and his eyes were closed again,surely it couldn't be a trap or they would be going the opposite direction but he just couldn't shake it off his mind,maybe he was just thinking too hard,he couldn't go to sleep and he just didn't wait to think,it was so easy,to get out of there,with anyone noticing them,it just was possible,or maybe it was. He just didn't know,he just tried to shut down,keep all thoughts out,it worked and his mind was blink,he then tried to get some sleep,maybe he could think better after some sleep.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hollywood Undead » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 am

Alex looked at Crow for a few seconds, it looked like he was going to try to get some rest, but Alex didn't want to sleep, she would stay awake until the truck stopped in the city, after all it was only a few hours. She crawled back out of site, into that little corner she had hid in a few moments before. The stolen backpack sat there, it was rather large and filled mostly with food.

Her stomach growled hungrily as she thought about human food, something other then raw meat. She opened the backpack and peered inside, crackers, beef jerky, cheese in a can, peanut butter, dried apricots, and a few other non perishable items, along with two bottles of water. Alex picked up the dried apricots and opened the package, fruit didn't appeal to her in her wolf form but she loved it in this form. She chewed on it slowly, savoring the sweet flavor, something she hadn't tasted in a long time. Making sure to save some for Alex, she put them back and ate a few pieces of beef jerky.

She was still hungry, the downside of being a shifter was it took a lot to fill you up. While looking through the other pockets of the pack she discovered a small pocket knife and some matches, she stuck the knife in the pocket of her shorts and zipped the bag up, sticking it in the corner. She sat for a little while playing with the pocket knife, bored and getting tired.
Hollywood Undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me