~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:57 pm

𝐦𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐲π₯𝐚 πšπ¦π›πžπ«π°π¨π¨ππ¬
"Oh don't be shy, you know that's what I want." Mikayla teased as she took his hand and led him back into her room. She had a few kits of wound dressings in her room and she grabbed those as she entered. "Does anything hurt on you?" She questioned gently, wanting to take care of him before she took care of herself.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
"That's very interesting, I'm guessing that when you get angry you start to transform?" Nymth questioned after listening intently to what the other had to say. "I have never heard of that happening before, but trust me that I am glad you are still here," she said, placing a soft hand on top of Embers.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:12 pm

Hex Blackmane
"I know, just making sure." Hex smirked a little and looked at her as she took his hand, going back to the room with her. He stood there as he watched her and shook his head a bit at her question. "You don't have to worry about me. It's alright." He clearly just wanted her to take care of herself, she looked to be in a lot of pain. And he could manage with his own pain.

Ember Killian
Ember nodded in response to her question. "Yeah, I do. I can usually stop myself from fully transforming." She smiled over at her as Nymth said she as glad she was still here. "I'm glad I am too, wouldn't have gotten to meet you otherwise." She stared at her as Nymth placed her hand on top of hers, really actually glad to have met her.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:29 pm

"Alright..." She said reluctantly as she looked him over carefully. "You let me know if you need anything, for now you can take a seat on my bed if you wish." She said blushing slightly as she spoke, turning her back to him so he wouldn't see. She brought out some of her tools and began cleansing and dressing her wounds, doing her best to make it as painless as possible. "So, you're a werewolf hm?" She questioned, eager to learn more about the other.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
"Well I must say that I am rather a pleasure to meet." Nymth said with a smile on her face. She reached out her arm and gently tucked a piece of hair behind Ember's ear. "For a dead woman you are beautiful," she joked, a sheepish smile on her face. "But, this does not change anything between us, I am glad to have a nonhuman companion as it gets rather lonely not having anyone understand what it feels like," she said as she brought her hand now to the pirates waist.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:28 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex smiled a little and nodded, but he could hear the reluctance in her voice, and see her looking him over. "I didn't take that much of a beating, I promise.." If he was lying about that, clearly he was being really convincing. In truth, he had actually taking a bit of a beating from the dragon. But that was expected when he jumped onto its back. He had just hoped to keep it from attacking her in the moment, and he hoped no injuries were obviously showing anywhere. He nodded as he sat down on her bed, getting silent for a bit as he let her tend to herself. "Yes, I'm a werewolf. If there's anything you'd like to know, you can ask me."

Ember Killian
Ember laughed at her words and shook her head as she smiled at her. "Thank you, I know I am." She said as Nymth called her beautiful. She was glad to hear her say this didn't change anything between them. "Yeah, I can understand that feeling. I'm glad to be able to be here so you don't feel lonely anymore." She looked at her as she felt the woman's hand on her waist and leaned in to kiss her again, not pulling away this time.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:25 am

Mikayla finished bandaging up her last wounds before looking back over at Hex. β€œHmm, I don’t think I truly have any werewolf related questions, I’m truly just glad to have another supernatural person by my side! Now hold still while I clean these little scratches up.” She said before gently placing healing ointments on the visible wounds that he had. β€œWhat about you? Any questions for me?” She asked as she packed away all of her healing supplies, after this was done she went and sat down next to him

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
Nymth melted into Embers kiss, gently cusping the pirates face in her hands as they kissed. She had never had a kiss so magical before, and she was shocked at how active the butterflies in her stomach were. β€œWell, you never have to worry about feeling lonely or threatened ever again,” the siren said after gently pulling away from the other with a soft smile on her lips.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:34 am

Hex Blackmane
"I'm glad for that as well." Hex said to her, shrugging as she said she wanted to clean his scratches. "If you insist." He felt like that dragon had probably got him in the back too but he decided not to mention that and just smiled at her instead as she sat next to him. "Never met one of your kind before, wouldn't really know what to ask."

Ember Killian
Ember leaned against her as she pulled away from the kiss and smiled back at Nymth. "I know, thank you. But I rarely feel threatened since becoming like this." She winked at her. "I don't know if I'm actually unkillable but those are the rumors going around about me."
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:02 am

"Well, I must agree on the fact that I haven't met one of your kind either. I've met quite a few vampires, and even some sirens, but never a werewolf." Mikayla replied, slowly inching closer to Hex, craving to feel his warmth again. "I suppose I could tell you how I fell from heaven, if you wish.." She suggested, eager to continue conversing so he wouldn't want to leave just yet. "But if you wish to return to your ship as it's getting late, I wont keep you here," she said, not wanting to seem too needy as she hated that part of her. However truth be told she craved attention and the feeling of being wanted, and she believed that was just in her grasp with Captain Hex.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
"Well, that is a rumor I do not want to find out the hard way, so lets just find trouble and not let it find us hm?" Nymth suggested, raising an eyebrow with a little smirk playing at her lips. "Now lets get you to bed, it has been a rather long and eventful day hm? You are more than welcome to stay with me if you wish." She suggested, hoping that Ember would want to choose the option of staying the night with her.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:04 am

Hex Blackmane
Hex listened to her, watching as she inched closer to him. He didn't seem to mind it. "If you're comfortable with telling me, then I'm willing to listen. I don't have to return to my ship just yet." He actually did want to her her story, it sounded like it would be interesting. And he certainly didn't mind spending more time with her.

Ember Killian
Ember nodded at her and chuckled. "Agreed." She looked at her as Nymth suggested that she could stay there and smiled at her. She really did want to stay, maybe even more so after that kiss they shared earlier. And if she went back to her ship now, she'd just be sleeping alone. "Of course, I'll stay."
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:31 pm

"Well, when I was an angel I used to bend over backwards to help everyone and care for them you know. It was rumored that I was the purest angel of them all, my wings used to be as white as snow, and as shining as the sun. However, some of the duller white winged angels didn't appreciate that I was better than them, they thought I was trying to lord over them how much better I was, so in return they began using me for my good deeds. Therefore after a while I became rather burnt out and stopped doing everything for everyone, which they all deemed a sin. They voted to cast me out and that's when... I lost it, rage overfilled me and I unleashed that upon them. I do believe they are still trying to rebuild everything that I destroyed, most of it was my handiwork anyways." She said, looking away when she admitted the amount of damage she had done. She did regret some of it, but not all.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
"Well then, come under the covers with me," Nymth said, giggling happily as she threw the bed covers over herself. As soon as Ember was under them as well she pulled the pirate close to her body, nuzzling her face in the others neck as she let a contented sigh escape from her lips. This was nice.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:24 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex sat there in silence as she told her story. He could understand why she'd be enraged after all of that. "That sounds rough. I would have reacted the same way if that happened to me." He said as he pulled her into a hug. He wasn't sure why he felt the need to do that. "My story probably isn't nearly as exciting. I am just a werewolf that didn't want to stay part of the wolf pack and preferred to sail out on the open sea." He chuckled.

Ember Killian
Ember grinned a little at her and laid herself down next to Nymth, looking at the other woman as she pulled her in close and felt her nuzzling her neck. She wasn't used to sleeping in the same bed with someone without it being, well, more. But this still felt pretty good, she had to admit.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes