𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:07 pm

emilia lily jones

"oooo same i could live off chinese food!" she replied to him as he told her what he liked food wise, she walked into the building as he opened the door for her. mia smiled at him "thank you" she told him as she walked further into the restaurant with him towards the host, but again he asked her the question "i like anything fish, think i could live off fish as well. i just love sushi and that" she replied as she looked at him over her shoulder before stopping once she was in front of the host. as the host ducked to get some menus she looked at river seeing his face drop suddenly as he looked in a different direction "what you looking at? are you alright?" she asked as she looked in the direction he was looking in, she searched a little but then saw what he was looking at. she then saw miranda with someone "oh..." she said under her breath, she looked towards river "do you want to get out of here?" she asked him wondering if he didn't want to see her or something encase he felt uncomfortable or such. it would be hard seeing the person you love dating someone else, she looked towards the table again trying to see who she was seeing. her eyes widened when she saw jason and her face suddenly dropped, her heart felt like it had exploded as her chest began to feel tight. mia felt like she couldn't breathe, she ran past river and out the door as she needed air. but again her eyes started to well-up with tears, she took deep breaths as she ran her hands through her hair as she couldn't believe what she just saw, thoughts ran through her head wondering what was happening. wondering if he was seeing her, or what was he doing with her. was it over between them?
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:25 pm

River Wellington
      River’s body froze as he watched his girlfriend talk and laugh with a guy who wasn’t him. So many thoughts started to flood his mind, and he couldn’t decide how he wanted to react to the situation. Suddenly the boy began to feel his hands form into fists as they hung beside him. He heard Emilia’s voice in the background of his thoughts, but he was too angry to form enough words to reply to her question. He watched as the boy Miranda was sitting with turned his head slightly, and his eyes grew a bit wider when he started to recognize the head. It was Jason, and for a split second his surroundings froze. Everything went quiet around him, at least in his mind it did. The boy quickly turned his head to look at Emlia who was already half way out of the restaurant. In that moment River forgot about all of his problems and anger, and followed the girl out of the restaurant. River quickly walked to where Emilia was standing, his eyes showing his concern for her, β€œβ€Are you okay?” he asked quietly. The boy gently placed his hand on her shoulder as a gesture to show his support. His main focus had shifted to Emilia, that he had completely forgotten that his girlfriend had been the one having dinner with her boyfriend.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 pm

emilia lily jones

mia had her back against the wall, she didn't notice how many people walk past her and just stared but at this point she didn't care. she was having a little panic attack as she couldn't breathe. she couldn't go back in there not to face him, but she did need answers, she needed to know what was going on what was happening between them. as the door opened once again, she didn't really look who it was but then she heard river's voice and him putting his hand on her shoulder, she started again to take deep breaths to calm herself down. she then looked up at him "i'm fine.... i just didn't expect that" she told him as she pushed herself off the wall to stand up straight. mia looked through the glass door seeing the full view of jason at this angle, seeing him laughing away like he use to do with her. she wrapped her arms around herself and looked at river once again, she didn't know what to do "what do we do now?" she couldn't think straight and she looked at river for advise, she didn't know what to do next. do they confront them or leave them? but some many thoughts raced her mind it wouldn't rest.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:50 pm

River listened to Emilia reassure him that she was fine, and then he picked up his hand from off of her shoulder and let it drop back down beside him. The boy let out a frustrated sigh and turned to face the wall they were standing near, his forehead and hands pressing against it. He was furious and he didn’t even have a valid reason to be. He didn’t know what was happening at that table with Miranda and Jason, and in all honesty he didn’t want to. Either way, it could’ve just been a harmless dinner happening between them, so he had no right to be this angry. With that being said, his anger didn’t subside. The boy continued to lean the front half of his body against the brick wall as he listened to Emilia speak to him again, ”I don’t know,” he replied. He truly had no clue how to react to this whole situation. If they left the restaurant, then they would never find out what was going on at the dinner between Miranda and Jason, but if they went and confronted them, they might not be pleased with what they would find out. The boy took a deep breath as he repositioned himself against the brick wall so now only one side of him was leaning against it. As his eyes slowly turned to look inside the restaurant again, his anger growing as he watched his girlfriend from the outside. The boy’s face quickly turned cold as he turned to face the wall, hitting it hard with the palm of his hand. It hurt a lot, but the boy’s anger allowed him to ignore the pain as he stormed back into the restaurant and over to the table that made him lose his appetite, ”Don’t you two look like you’re having a blast,” he commented, his eyes jumping from Miranda to Jason. It was evident in his voice that he was bubbling with anger, but as he waited for a reply he just clenched his jaw in an attempt to control the temper he was about to lose.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:13 am

emilia lily jones

it didn't help when he told her that he didn't know either, she covered her eyes with her hands and just sighed. at this point she wanted to go home, she took in a deep breath before letting her arms flop to each side of her but she then saw river go back into the restaurant. her eyes widened once again wondering what he was doing, she looked through the glass door seeing him heading over their. she didn't know what to do, she went in there as well. pushing the door open and walking inside once again going towards river where he confronted them both. jason looked at river, surprised to see him here since they thought they would be safe here since they are on the other side of town "chill, we are just having lunch" he said to river but jason stood up as well to face him. emilia didn't say anything she stood behind river a few meters away but was able to hear and see everything happening, it seemed that jason's mood had changed since last night which confused her. the young girl had mixed emotions at this point not knowing what to think, she was angry yet sad but didn't know what to do or how to express it.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:33 am

River Wellington

River eyes kept jumping from Miranda to Jason until he heard Jason reply to his comment. His eyes followed the boy as he stood up to face him, "And why are you two having lunch?" he asked him, ""You can make plans with my girlfriend but you can't even reach out to your own girl?" he added, his voice cold. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Jason and Miranda were having lunch together, especially since they barely even knew each other. How was it possible that Jason could be laughing it up with Miranda, but not even able to face his own girlfriend? Nothing about this situation made sense to River, which only fueled his anger. He took a step closer to River, about to say something else, but held his tongue and turned to face Miranda. When he looked at her, hurt immediately began to show through his eyes, "What's going on?" he asked her. He took a step back from Jason as he turned to face Miranda, "Why are you here with him?". The boy watched as his girlfriend looked down at the table in an attempt to ignore his question. Why was this such a hard question to answer? River quickly turned his attention back to Jason, taking a few deep breaths before speaking, "You have two seconds to explain why you're here with my girlfriend," he demanded.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 am

emilia lily jones

as jason stood his ground he looked towards river as he ranted on asking why they were here together, once he was finished speaking jason then finally spoke "you want to know why! this is a date, we are now dating and you are spoiling it for us, so why don't you are your fiance just leave!" he told him raising his voice a little, as he glanced at mia for a second as he referred her as river's fiance. mia gasped as again her chest tightened, she went towards jason moving herself in front of river "when were you planing on telling me that? were you just not going to say anything" she asked him but then jason didn't say anything his eyes shifted away from her "three years. three years jason and you move on as quick as that, not even to tell me not even to work with this? don't you know how hard this is for me? do you think i want to go through with this?" she kept asking him questions "so what emilia? move on! that's what i'm doing and i'm happy with it, i'm happy with miranda. once you're married to river then what will happen, there won't be a future for us" he told her. mia shook her head as she teared up once again "i loved you jason, i wanted to be with you" she replied although she was struggling to find things to say. "well i don't want to be with you anymore, i don't love you" he answered her back. mia's heart just broke there, she placed a hand on her chest as she struggled to breathe. she couldn't think of anything else to say, she felt she wasted three years with him that he just mostly used her, that she was nothing to him. she raised her other hand but quickly slapped him across the face. "you scumbag! why did i ever love you!" her voice was raised for the whole restaurant to hear, people then stared at the lot. but, then mia walked out not wanting to face him anymore, never wanting to see him again. she walked out the door and headed back to the car, even know she didn't have the keys she didn't want to be here right now and didn't know where else to go.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 am

"Excuse me?" River replied once Jason had finally answered his question. His eyes traveled to where Miranda was sitting, "You went from me to him?" he asked her, "Talk about a downgrade," he commented, a chuckle escaping his lips. Less than twenty four hours and they had already moved on with their lives, how was that even possible? River's anger slowly started to disappear as disbelief washed over him. His girlfriend, or rather ex-girlfirend, was now dating his wife-to-be's ex boyfriend. This whole situation was so insane that River couldn't help but laugh. He had no clue how to feel anymore, as this was far from what he ever expected to happen. River's eyes met Miranda's as she finally started to lift her head, "I hope you two are extremely happy together!" he told the girl, shaking his head with a smile still planted on his face. He couldn't even be mad at her as he didn't even find Jason to be on the same level as him. If she wanted to move on with a guy who fell out of love with his girlfriend of three years in less than twenty four hours, than she can have at it. River's attention turned to Jason and Emilia just as Emilia was lifting her arm up to slap him. The boy's smile quickly vanished when he realized that while he found this situation very amusing for some reason, Emilia was hurting because of it. The boy clenched his jaw as his eye's followed Emilia as she exited the restaurant, "You just lost the best thing you will ever have in your life," he reassured the boy. He may not have known Jason very well, but he knew that he would never find a girl like Emilia again. River took a few steps closer to Jason, "Hope you have a miserable life, dude," he stated, turning around to also head for the exit. The boy took a few steps forward but then turned to face Jason again, "Oh, and one more thing," he said as he rapidly lifted his arm and punched the guy in front of him without a second thought, "That's for being a douche!" he stated before finally exiting the restaurant.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:27 am

emilia lily jones

mia went to the passenger side door, knowing it wouldn't be open, she put her back to the car and slid down it until her rump hit the floor before pulling her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. mia huffed hiding her face, she rested her forehead on her knees looking into her lap as she curled up into a ball. she couldn't cry anymore, she ran out of tears. she had had enough of all this and just wanted to curl up and die, she felt as if she lost everything. she lost her freedom and the love of her life, she was stuck with river, someone she hated. but again she was debating whether she did hate him, he seemed to be a nice guy at some points. however, she couldn't believe what just happened, how quick jason had moved on, did he even love her? it felt as if she was just an object to him, she was nothing just someone he could have around whenever he wanted but he never seemed like that type of guy he was nice. well, that's what she thought maybe her parents were right he was no good for her.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 pm

River walked out of the restaurant and over to his car. A confused expression appeared on his face when he noticed that Emilia wasn't standing near the car. The boy scanned the area as he started to walk past his car in search of her, but stopped when he spotted her on the ground of the passenger's side of the car. He frowned when he saw her sitting on the floor, curled up into a ball as her back leaned against the car, "You deserve better," he told her. The boy walked over to the girl and stood in front of her, extending his hand to help her up, "He's not worth your tears or sadness," River stated, "He's just a guy who dated a girl who was way out of his league, and who he didn't deserve," he added, a comforting smile appearing on his face. For some reason seeing Emilia in this much pain upset him. They weren't close, they weren't even friends, but he didn't want to see her so sad and in so much pain. He knew she deserved better, and he wanted her to know that too. She would find a guy who would be perfect for her, and River truly believed that. While this whole arranged marriage would make things complicated, he knew deep down that they both would eventually find their soulmates. He just didn't know at the time that they would be each other's soulmates.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me