1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:10 am

Tim noticed the tension almost radiating off of Eric's mother bit he didn't give it much thought as he followed Eric up the stairs. He studied the room. "This used to be yours or you've just had a kid in here?" He chuckled, stepping into the room and tracing a crayon line with his forefinger. The hunter, or FIB agent, smiled at Eric. He tossed his bag down and it made a soft clunk. Rik cringed at the thought if damaging his weapons that were stashed within his clothes but also cringed at the thought of Eric's mother hearing it.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Eric scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Some of the furniture was mine from when I was a kid- I was quite the artist, we had to repaint this whole hallway once I found a sharpie. I grew out of it though, unless you count messing around with cars as creative." He said with a chuckle. "I'll give you a call when dinner is ready, feel free to relax up here or work your way downstairs." Eric said, turning and closing the door behind him before heading down the stairs to help his mother finish preparing dinner. The smells that had wafted up the staircase almost suggested cake, but Eric knew better. His mother had a recipe for an amazing chicken dish with a rich butter sauce, and once some greens from the garden and fresh baked bread were tossed on the table, it made a complete meal.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:21 am

Rik dipped his head slightly and as soon as the door wa\s closed, he briskly made his way over to his duffel and began rooting through the contents. He pulled out a few plaid shirts and lots of plain t-shirts and near-identical pairs of jeans. He stuffed them roughly on hangers in the wardrobe and finally pulled out two weapons. He gently stroked the engraved nickel weapon and dropped the magazine out, knocking the bullets and smiling in relief to see the glint of silver ammunition. He generally kept silver in this weapon but he also had a magazine of normal ammo in his duffel if needed. The other weapon was a long bladed combat knife with an antler handle. He replaced the magazine and studied the knife, checking he hadn't damaged it when tossing down his duffel. He sighed and reluctantly put the kni9fe away but placed the gun under his pillow. he took one final look around the room before making his way towards the door to head downstairs.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:59 am

Eric went back downstairs and helped his mother get ready for dinner. He knew better than to butt in, and stuck to the outskirts of the kitchen, darting in and out to grab the utensils and plates to set the table. Eric glanced up as Rik worked his way down the stairs. "What do you want to drink with dinner? We have milk, water, root beer, and ginger ale." He said, knowing that it wasn't the biggest selection, but that's what was in the house. He heard the oven door open from the kitchen and his mother's heavy footsteps- she was getting the chicken out of the oven. "Dinner should be ready in five minutes."
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:29 am

Rik watched the happenings.
'Is this what normal life like?' he wondered as he watched.
He got to the bottom of the stairs, gkanci g around until he was spoken to. He looked up at Eric. "Uh.. Root beer." He said, pursing pink lips momentarily, not quite sure how to act. The Apple pie life was all so alien to him and it made him feel slightly wary. He carefully made his way towards Eric and followed him to the table he was setting. He stood near the wall as he Looked at the pictures on the walls. At times he wished he'd managed to have a normal life and wasn't plagued by such supernatural horrors as hunters always have been and will be.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:02 am

Eric set the table relatively quickly, the only sound between the three adults was his mother humming quietly in the kitchen as she basted the chicken one last time before depositing it on a serving plate and working her way into the dining room. She quickly returned to the kitchen to grab the rice and bread, while Eric took her momentary absence in the kitchen to crack a can of the root beer and pour it into a glass for Rik. He paused a moment, letting the fizz bubble off before pouring the rest of the can into the glass, and grabbed a glass of milk and water for his mother and himself. With the chicken out on the table, the whole dining room smelled vaguely of the cakey aroma that had filled the house before, but now was much stronger. Eric's mouth watered as he dropped off the glasses around the table and took his seat. "Rik, feel free to sit down." He said, gesturing towards the chair closest to him.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:15 am

Rik sat diwn and gave a curious look at the cutlery. He was disappointed to see that the material was face down so I couldn't subtly check whether it was actual silver or not. Rik sighed and instead took a sip of the root beer. He favoured the taste and took a moment to consider whether it was off the alcoholic variety or not. He looked at the chicken and felt a sense of awkwardness flood over him.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:13 am

Eric's mother dipped her head and murmured a quick prayer before cutting into the chicken and carving it up- placing heaping portions on Rik and Erik's plates. Eric dived in, slowing himself down as to not inhale the food- he had a guest, but the chicken was just so good- juicy, delicious, and the buttery mushroom gravy made it taste all the better. Eric's mother asked a few questions about Rik's work and background, but gave him enough leeway to say as much or as little as he wanted- she was simply curious, but Eric waited for Rik's answers with an eager ear.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 am

[Deepest apologies, I've been really caught up with school and work and my Grandma died and its been super hectic. Hoping to get back into this awesome roleplay.]

Rik quickly tucked into his food and was confronted by the strong, delicious aroma and taste. He thought some diners' burgers were good but they paled in comparison to this. He looked up at Eric's mum as she spoke. He swallowed his mouthful and let his hand relax on his cutlery. "Well it's mostly secret," he began, mind racing to come up with anything he could tell her. He was used to questions but he felt trapped in this case: he was relaxed and enjoying a meal. "Most of it is just a lot of leg work: cleaning up after the cops and chasing up loose ends." He shrugged, thinking about his real, unpaid job. "Nice house you've got here." He smiled, looking around, eager to change the topic.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:00 am

(Sorry to hear- hopefully things slow down and everything is okay with your family)

Eric's mother smiled at the compliment, knowing better not to pry, and launched into a story of how she and Eric's father had purchased the house. Eric grinned into his plate of chicken as he was chowing down- his mother loved to tell this story, and everyone in town had heard it multiple times, but she still told it on occasion to the older folks if they had the slightest mention of forgetfullness about the story. In reality, it wasn't that impressive of a story- only the bank coming through unexpectedly for a loan on the place. Eric almost felt sorry for Rik having to sit through his mother's story, and struggled to keep the amused grin off of his face as he ate.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me