1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:02 am

"Ready, George." Fred responded swiftly, a grin on his lips. Umbridge appeared in the Great Hall, her eyes resting on the Weasley Twins, Jean, and Noelle. Despite all this, she had a smile on her face, but it was a tight smile.
    "Come with me, the four of you."

Noelle did not even fight back a grin when Umbridge appeared. The grin would only annoy the woman even more, and she did not care. "Yes, ma'am!" She said in a mockingly sweet voice, looking over at her three friends.

Ashley felt sick to her stomach, but she was not puking anymore. She cursed under her breath, arms wrapped around her stomach. Looking over at Draco, she noticed that he was covered in blood. "Let's get you cleaned up, love. Umbridge will deal with them." She muttered, feeling furious by the troublemakers. How dare they!

"Of course." Thomas responded, giving a smile. He looked over to see Umbridge reappear from her office. "I wonder what's going on." He murmured, watching her enter the Great Hall and stand in the middle of the door frame.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 pm

George cocked his head amusedly as he watched the Great Hall doors open once again, his grin only growing in amusement. "Of course, headmistress," he chuckled, standing as the others did as well.

Jean grinned and stood, glancing over at Noelle and meeting her gaze before slinging her arm around the other girl's neck. "Shall we?"

Draco scowled, glancing over at the basket and letting out a low growl when he noticed the label had changed. "Bloody hell," he hissed, tensing in frustration before he forced a nod in response to Ashley. "Fine."

Gabby ducked closer to Thomas when she saw Umbridge and frowned a bit. "… I don't know," she murmured.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Fred snickered under his breath, following Umbridge to her office. His grin widened when he saw her minions. They looked horrible, yet he was disappointed that Umbridge had not eaten one of the sweets.

"We shall!" Noelle responded, a cheeky grin on her lips. She wrapped her arm around Jean's shoulders and happily followed after the twins and Umbridge. They were going to be in huge trouble.

Grabbing Draco's wrist, Ashley left Umbridge's office. She saw the twins, Jean, and Noelle following after Umbridge. She scowled, eyes hardening as she glared at the four of them. She muttered under her breath, sticking her nose in the air and walking.

"Well, let's not stick around." Thomas advised, picking up his pace to the common room.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:22 pm

George walked beside his twin, grin growing as he glanced around at all the Slytherins in her office.

Jean bit her lip to fight back an excited giggle, staying close to Noelle and grinning when she saw Draco, clearly not the least bit apologetic. "Is there something wrong, headmistress?" she asked, feigning innocence.

Draco glared at Jean before following after Ashely, a scowl present on his lips. They'd pay for this.

Gabby nodded and followed eagerly, staying close. "I couldn't agree more, love…"
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Fred stood in the center of the room, grinning cheekily at the Slytherins. When Umbridge dismissed them, he focused his attention back on Umbridge. The first words that popped out of her mouth? Detention. He saw this coming, of course.

Noelle childishly stuck her tongue out at the Slytherins, a snicker escaping her lips. With her arm still around Jean, she listened to Umbridge speak to them. She was frustrated, but she hid it behind a sweet yet cruel smile.

"If she sticks her tongue out at me again, I'll rip it off." Ashley hissed, walking to the Slytherin Common Room with Draco in tow.

Giving the password to the common room, Thomas led Gabby inside and started up the stairs to his dorm.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:39 pm

George snorted quietly at Umbridge's punishment. Detention? He'd expected worse from the Ministry, but it was a start and he supposed it truly was a good place to start, as opposed to expulsion.

Jean watched the Slytherins go before tilting her head as she listened, grinning over at the headmistress. She could deal with detention. No big deal.

Draco frowned, glancing behind them with narrowed eyes. "I'll gladly assist you, love."

Gabby followed with a small smile, leaning her head up to kiss his cheek. "Can you believe we graduate this year?"
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Their detention would be held after school for a whole week. That was fine with Fred. Though, the group would not be expecting their punishment. When they were dismissed, he was the first out of the office. "Only detention? Ha!"

"A whole week of detention. Fun stuff, guys." Noelle mused, heading to the Gryffindor common room.

Ashley nodded, saying the password to the common room. Once they entered, she went over to the bathroom. She leaned against the sink, grumbling under her breath. "I thought I was going to pass out or puke up my stomach."

"I can't believe it. I've been trying to think of a few jobs that I can do after this place." Thomas heaved a sigh, pushing open the door to his dorm. He went over to his bed before plopping down onto it.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Jean giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "That's what we were afraid of? It's only bloody detention!" she laughed, leaning lightly on Noelle as she looked over at the twins.

George snickered, rolling his eyes in amusement. "Can't believe she thinks detention will phase us. She really is mental."

Draco frowned and pulled off his robes and chucked them aside in frustration before rolling up his sleeves. He turned on a sink before working on scrubbing the blood away. "Has it all stopped now, love?" he asked, glancing at her with a light frown. "They'll pay. We'll make sure of it."

Gabby nodded a bit and sighed, following him over and lying on her side beside him on the bed. "Jobs… Merlin, we're going to be out of here before we know it…"
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:19 pm

"Staring at a board for a few hours- so cruel." Noelle snickered, following the boys to the Gryffindor common room. She turned her attention to her friend, lifting a brow. "Are you gonna stay in my dorm or go back to yours and face your angry dorm mates?"

"They'll eat you alive, Jean." Fred snickered, approaching the Fat Lady portrait. Giving the password, he entered the common room.

"Your nosebleed stopped." Ashley responded, giving a nod of her head. "Of course they will pay. I'm not letting them get away with this crap." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

Thomas wrapped an arm around her, placing his other arm over his eyes. He released a sigh, giving a slight nod of his head. "I know. I've been thinking of becoming a Herbologist. I like plants and well.. perfect job for me, I guess. That or a Auror or a hit wizard." He responded in a murmur, unsure of his career choices. The last two were rather dangerous.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Jean was about to reply before Fred cut in and she laughed softly. "I was definitely hoping to stay--" she said, grinning over at Noelle. "If that's okay, that is."

George snickered quietly as well. "Fred's right. You're better of playing as a Gryffindor for now."

Draco sighed softly and nodded, managing to get the blood off after a while. "Nor am I… I was willing to let Jean get away with some of it, but… she won't be so lucky. I need to go have a word with the headmistress about her…" he frowned.

Gabby glanced up at him and tilted her head, smiling lightly. "I think you'd be good at that," she agreed with a nod, kissing his cheek gently. She frowned a bit at the following ideas, but didn't say anything to put him down. "Whatever you want to do, love, I'll support you."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me