➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♢ 1x1 with Art is a вℓαѕт.... ♢

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:29 pm

(Missing nin? xD)

"Deidara-senpai, Tobi wants to know the mission!!" Tobi said eagerly. "We have to find a.....E...mi...ke....no, Emiko, and stop her from completing her mission."
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:33 pm

{ Yup. :P I probably should've... But oh well. o - o }

Once Emiko reached the village, she jumped up onto a tall electricity pole, glancing around the simple village as she looked contemplated what she'd have to do today to get a step closer to completing her mission. Now, who would have the information that I need to get? she thought, hoping that she wouldn't get into any fights in order to get the scrolls her village needed.
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:34 pm

(o3o What's a missing nin?)

Deidara squinted as he noticed a town up ahead. "That's where she's supposed to be."
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:39 pm

{ xD A ninja that left their village. }

As Emiko thought up a plan of what she was going to have to do for the day, she couldn't help but enjoy the slight breeze that blew through the air, and sent her ponytail flying back in several directions as she glanced around. "Maybe I should actually start heading off to the next village today," she thought out loud, crossing her arms as she jumped down onto a nearby rooftop.
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm

(oh. lol)

Deidara had noticed the target, and just as he was about to order a silent approach, Tobi shouted,"Tobi's seen her before!!!"
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm

{ xD Yup }

Emiko was about to head off down into the streets of the village when an annoying whine rose up above most of the noise from people down below, a familiar annoying whine. Narrowing her eyes, she turned around, not able to see anyone due to the clutter of trees in front of her. Without going to check to see who it was, she quickly made a hand sign, disappearing a second later, only to reappear in her hotel room. Even though she wasn't exactly sure, she had a strange feeling that the whining voice had been directed somehow at her.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm

"Tobi! Damn it!! We lost her because of you!" Deidara hissed under his breath. Tobi glanced around excitedly, looking for her.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Emiko was extremely quiet as she grabbed her small bag of stuff, before heading out of her room and down to the front desk. There, she paid the fee for staying in the room before carefully heading out of the place, masking her chakra as she went. She then glanced around some before quickly heading off in the direction of the next village, looking out for any other people.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:08 pm

"Come on....she's probably in her hotel room." Deidara said. The two leaped up towards the buildings, glancing around for any sign of her. "No luck so far..." He muttered, and Tobi squealed, "Tobi sees her!! He sees her!!"
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Emiko froze once again when she heard the whining voice somewhere behind her. Squeezing her eyes shut for a split second as she hissed out a simple curse under her breath, she soon turned around, one hand on her hip as she looked over to where the voice came from.
      "Well well well, if it isn't the blonde girly guy, and the masked man," she said in a mocking tone. "What? Did you two miss me so much that you just had to come and visit me again?"
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me