1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:52 am

Sam nodded bravely letting akemi take his offer and said in a soft tone "go on. I'll be alright. You need it as much as I do."

Kar scoffed "how rude! They don't even know me! I cannot do that. " then Kar calmed down from his rant and lookeducation at crystal and said in a assuring tone "don't listen to those scaredy cats filling your head with nonsense or and kind of person who want to fill your head with their selfish thoughts. You might regret it after words...if you actually on them"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:31 am

Akemi
" I'm sorry..... I truly, truly am..." she spoke, discreetly biting into his hand. She was ashamed at how good his blood tasted to her, and that it was the only thing that satisfied her hunger.. yet she knew she couldn't keep doing this. Especially not to him. " thank you" she said when she finally released him.

Crystal
" don't worry. I didn't believe them. You've given me more than enough reason to trust you. So don't worry. Alright? Let's just look forward to stargazing tonight. "
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:11 am

sam flinched a bit when Akemi bit his arm and when akemi was finished, sam shook off his sudden loss of blood dizziness and questioned akemi after asking the bartender for some juice and while he wrapped his hand up again to stop the bleeding "why did you say sorry akemi? it was not needed. I had no problem you drinking my blood."

kar smiled happily and nodded giving her a big huge "alright, I look forward to stargazing tonight with a awesome human called crystal....with a tub of icecream each! " then kar chuckled admitting that he had a silly problem "I think might have become too addicted to icecream"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:20 am

Akemi
" because I know firsthand how much being bit hurts.... and when i take your blood, it weakens you. You won't be able to protect yourself as well until you recover. "

Crystal
" hm..yes, so it would seem." She smiled, linking her arm in his. " though I highly doubt either of us would exactly be able to eat an entire tub of icecream. "
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Sam nodded knowing that they are really good reasons and said with concern "don't worry akemi, I am sure I will get used to it " he took a other drink from his juice "I don't want you to worry non-stop about me"

Scatty sighed seeing that the guy is not talking and she took out the blood bag and put a straw in the top of the bag and said wobbling on her small bat feet over to the guy "now if I give you some food will you tell me whats up?"

Kar smiled playfully as he began to walk towards a grocery store keeping crystals linked with his "wanna bet? I think there is a ice-cream challenge coming..."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:59 am

Bump!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Akemi
" I can't help but worry about you.... your just... your so fragile... in this world, it wasn't hard to realize just how fragile you really are. How any human would be in this world. It's not safe."

Kio
?

Crystal
" hm...ya, I'd be willing to make a bet on that. What will you bet?" She asked with a smile.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me