The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Artorius had eventually given into the pain and his fear of blood and passed out again, hanging limp in the shackles.

GB only let out a terrified scream that was cut off when fingers were pressed into her throat. She landed on the ground so hard that her ears began to ring, and immediately she began to thrash around in her grip, but found that her vision was blurring around the edges. "N-n-noooooo!" she wailed as her bang was moved, choking as she felt her own blood run down her neck. She was extremely offended by Hekate's comment; despite all her teasing about Hekate's eyes, she was self conscious about her own. She attempted to punch Hekate, but missed by a mile because she was so disoriented. She reached up dizzily and attempted to cover her scar and her one blue eye with her hand, gasping for air. "Isamu.." she wailed into thin air.
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Isamu heard GB calling his name and stepped off of the puppet demon, turning and taking 2 stairs at a time down. He walked over to GB and kneeled at her side, eyes narrowing at the sight. "Alright, Dominus.. come on, we need to get these wounds bandaged.."

Hekate left GB on the ground, eyes slowly slipping back to red as she stood up. She kept her right eye closed and walked over to Arto, breaking the chains and pulling him over her shoulder. She held him close as tears surfaced again, staring at his wings. It was hard to decide if she wanted to take them or not, but she decided against it and left them there, walking towards the stairs that were close to her. When Isamu passed her, she literally darted up the stairs, staring at Orvian, tears obvious in her voice -- "We need to go, now, Orvian, and Im not kidding," She whispered, arms wrapped extremely tight around Arto.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Shane held back a sigh at the question. Again, he didn't mind personal aspects, they just came as a surprise to him. Nonetheless, he answered the girl with a smile. "I never knew my mother. She left when I was very young, came back again when I was out with a human, serving a contract, and was gone again when I returned. She always was more find if the human realm I suppose.." He murmured with a shrug. That was an understatement. His mother was a Succubus. Humans were her lifeline. She couldn't give much of a damn about her two children. (Not that many demons did, honestly..) But one would think she would atleast admire her social status thanks to his father.
...Shane didn't like his father. Never saw "eye-to-eye" with the ArchDemon.
"My father and I often had different opinions on things.." He mumbled with a grin. "It was quite obvious he favored my sister, but she was younger and there wasn't way someone so young could succeed him.."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━(❝ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ?)

⇢ ping | enby | adult | infj | gemini
[any prns] - [pan/ace] - [june 4th]

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

» / art requests. / avatar shop. / OCs.
trade thread. / auction thread. / CS help. / BLM.

(━ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ.)━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 pm

GB looked up at Isamu, but there was an odd look in her eyes as if she didn't even see him there. It was only because she was so disoriented from the lack of air, though. She slowly moved her own hands up to her throat, eyes still wide and terrified. "She..she saw my eye.." she choked out just before going limp, passing out.

Artorius laid as limp as a ragdoll in Hekate's grip. He was waking up slightly, but couldn't find the strength or courage to open his eyes. He only listened to the fuzzy and distant sounding voices he could barely hear around himself.
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Aerial frowned. She wasnt quite sure how itd be without a mother around -- probably a little bit crazy. She felt bad for him, though, that he barely ever saw her before she left. And she frowned even further when he mentioned his father, staring coldly at him. "Oh, Im sorry.. my father seems a lot like yours, though. He didnt care about anyone and would yell at me, and would drink a lot. But my mama was there, so I really cant say anything," She said softly. She perked up at the sound of a sister. "Oh -- you have a sister?" Aerial noticed how rude she was being and blurted out a quick apology, looking down, embarrassed.

Hekate waved a hand after her, mentioning for Orvian to follow as she slid off into the alleys of London. She was hoping that no one would see Arto, but she wouldnt be able to help that if there were no more alleys to use.. She covered her right eye with her bangs, watching where she was going with her left. Her hands were shaky, and was finding it hard to hold onto Arto without bursting out in sobs.

Isamu usually wouldnt do this. Picking her up, he cradled her and held her carefully, like a child. Like a child she was. When he stood up, he kissed her forehead lightly and shook his head. "Dont worry, Grayce. It'll be alright." He now took on the appearance of a father he wasnt instead of a demon, holding her close, carefully, and with something demons shouldnt have to their contracted masters.
Love.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:42 pm

(I would post for GB, but she's a bit..well passed out right now ROFL)

Artorius finally opened his eyes, and the pain began to set in, making him wince visibly. "..Hekate?" he whispered, his vision still too blurry for him to figure out what was going on around him yet. But he felt warmth against him and knew he wasn't still tied up.

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm

"Sh -- be quiet, Arto," She whispered into his ear, blood still rolling from the wound on her eye. She didnt care so much about that, though, as she did as the other demon. "Dont move." Hekate bit her lip nervously.

[[ LOL ITS OK ]]
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~~OlI~oLiVeR~~* » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:01 pm

*ofnore this post =n=*
Last edited by *~~OlI~oLiVeR~~* on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You only dummies without hearts
But your faces look exactly like ours
Again and again I try to by
Your over-priced "constructive criticism"
*~~OlI~oLiVeR~~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:04 pm

It didn't really matter all that much to Shane that his mother hasn't been there for him growing up. Afterall, it wasn't really relevant for demons to have loving and happy families, was it?..
..Well..Maybe some..Though, it was rare..And that was usually something lower ranked demons got to enjoy a lot more than the upper ranked demons did. But since he grew up without it, he couldn't say he cared too much. Shane grinned a bit at her apology and shook his head in dismissal to show that it was alright. "Yes, I have a younger sister. She's about five years younger than me. Don't know what name she's going by at the moment, but she's usually referred to as Victoria or Demetria." He replied. He was on "ok-ish" terms with his sister..Though the two preferred to avoid each other completely for the most part.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━(❝ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ?)

⇢ ping | enby | adult | infj | gemini
[any prns] - [pan/ace] - [june 4th]

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

» / art requests. / avatar shop. / OCs.
trade thread. / auction thread. / CS help. / BLM.

(━ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ.)━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Artorius lifted his head slightly to look around. He had a horrible headache. "Mmm. Why? Where are we?..Are you ok?" he asked sleepily, his eyes wandering around. He was glad he wasn't still in that cell.

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes