The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 pm

"If you so much as touch his skin I will personally make sure you die a slow and painful death. If he cries, miss Stripes, your throat will be ripped out so you die suffocating." She warned her, staring daggers at the redhead. She knew what the other girl was planning and didnt support it at all.

Isamu watched him in mild amusement and then grabbed him by the throat, hands wrapping around his neck and he turned him against the wall, slamming him into the brick. "Ah. You see, you're not welcome in there."
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

GB laughed out loud at this. "Love is a pitiable emotion..it makes you do crazy things. Stupid things, really. I wouldn't be making threats to me," she said, approaching her once more, this time with her sword in her hand. And without warning, she turned and started off towards Artorius.
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:24 pm

"At least Im not insane," She said as GB began to walk away, leaning forwards on her handcuffs again and staring at her. She knew that would more than likely hit a chord and stop her.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 pm

GB halted suddenly, her eyes growing extremely wide. She stood there silently for a few moments with her back to Hekate, grinding her teeth so hard that you could hear them scrape together audibly. Without warning, she whirled around and whipped a knife out of her pocket, throwing it at one of Hekate's eyes, knowing Hekate probably wouldn't be able to move her head away far enough or fast enough. "I'm not insane." she said through gritted teeth. If anything, she was only proving Hekate's point.
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Adreniline rolling, Hekate barely felt the knife contact with her eyes. That was the last place she was expecting to get hit and barely had any time to force energy up to her temples and cheeks, so the wound was as bad as it would be in a human. Of course, Hekate wouldnt bleed out, though, being a demon. She felt blood roll down her cheeks, like tears, and jiggled the handcuffs locked around her wrists. "Sane people wouldnt lock people up in the bowels of the city and throw switchblades at their eyes," She retorted, blood rolling down her chest and making its way to her stomach.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:39 pm

GB ignored her best as she could, although that wasn't very well. She practically stomped away, back to where Arto was. She was insane, huh? Well, she'd show her just how insane she was. Her expression darkened as her grip tightened on her sword. She entered the room, looking over at Artorius and smiling, although this time it was forced. She walked up to the frightened demon, holding her sword to his neck. "Scream." she demanded.

Artorius was generally terrified. Usually he wouldn't listen to someone bossing him around, but when they're holding a sword to your neck its different. "..Ahh?" he awkwardly attempted, blinking his red eyes at her.

GB sighed, stepping back. "Hm. Well, she seemed to care about these things an awful lot," she said, poking at Arto's newly healed wings. "Better get rid of them~" she said in a singsong tone, slicing them right back off. And that time, he did scream.
Last edited by mr unlucky on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~~OlI~oLiVeR~~* » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Orvian blinked, unfazed by the attack since he was a puppet now. He smirked at him, reaching behind himself to grab a knife that he had in his bag. He brought it up, slicing his hand off(or just in general.)
You only dummies without hearts
But your faces look exactly like ours
Again and again I try to by
Your over-priced "constructive criticism"
*~~OlI~oLiVeR~~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Hekate watched in pure horror as she stomped off the other way, but the pain started setting in. She felt jolts from her eye to her temples, then back to the back of her head, like a really, really bad migrane. She propped her feet up against the wall behind her and pushed as hard as she could, trying to break the chains. She had her head turned so that if she did fall face first the knife wouldnt.. you know, lodge into her brain.
[[ ..o-ok then ]]

Isamu smiled as the knife cut down to the bone, obviously not phased at all. He switched his hands and threw the puppet to the ground, stepping on his back multiple times in hopes to break something. He wasnt sure if it would affect him, though.

[ I FEEL LIKE THIS HAS TURNED INTO A HORROR MOVIE OMG ]
Last edited by biyondo basudei. on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Shane tilted his head a bit in surprise at this. Aerial was far more interested in this than Soryn had ever been. Not that he cared, really. It just surprised him how different the two siblings really were. He smiled faintly before shaking his head and shrugging. "You can ask me anything, Milady..It's alright." He told her honestly. He didn't mind touching upon personal matters much. Nothing fazed him too much anymore.. "I've always been a demon. Born and raised one.." He paused a moment before lifting his hand to examine almost curiously. Can't say this body has always been a demon though.. He thought with a tilt of his head.

[Thank god Vincent's nowhere there...]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━(❝ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ?)

⇢ ping | enby | adult | infj | gemini
[any prns] - [pan/ace] - [june 4th]

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

» / art requests. / avatar shop. / OCs.
trade thread. / auction thread. / CS help. / BLM.

(━ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ.)━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:03 pm

[[ that'd be more than terrible.. ]]

Hekate heard Arto scream and was more than angry. And she could tell it wasnt fake. She felt a mix of anger and tears rise to her eyes and she felt them heat up, glowing a bright fuchsia as she ripped forwards, handcuffs breaking instantly. She threw the chain onto the floor and pulled her hand up to her eye, ripping the knife out. Her tears were now smearing with the blood, making it run as she launched over to GB and Arto. At the sight of blood she skidded against the stone, turning around and burying her fingers into the girls throat. She pressed on her jugular vein so that as much blood wouldnt run to her head and she practically laid on her. Hekate was hysterical now -- she was laughing uncontrollably and carving designs into the girls face. She didnt want to stab her in that pretty eye now, did she? And where was the other one? Hekate pushed her bangs out of her eyes and grinned wide, laughing even harder as her own blood dripped into the girls wounds. "Its funny! Thats really funny!" She screamed, voice not even cracking.

"Oooh -- really?" Aerial sat up and grinned really wide, curious. "What were your parents like? They seem nice," She said softly. [[ OH MY GOD IM SORRY THIS IS TERRIBLE ;; hekate stole my muse D: ]]
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me