The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:30 pm

GB decided to go back to Hekate and toy with her a bit; she was curious about her after all. She walked over to the demon girl and shifted her bangs, blinking at her and looking bored. "Weird eyes." she commented, stepping back so that she didn't get swatted at; if she was even able to. "What's your name?" she asked casually, sitting criss-crossed in front of Hekate and smiling insanely.
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Weird eyes. That hurt worse than it shouldve, and any other demon within a mile would be able to feel her strength deteriorating a little. Hekate stared at the girl, growling in the back of your throat. "Glad you find amusement out of them. Why do you care?" She choked out, leaning back slightly so the cuffs werent pulling at her wrists.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~~OlI~oLiVeR~~* » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Orvian glared at him. "I am not finding another way. This is the way I am taking." He said blankly, continuing to walk forward. "You may not think me serious, but believe me, I am...." He finished.
You only dummies without hearts
But your faces look exactly like ours
Again and again I try to by
Your over-priced "constructive criticism"
*~~OlI~oLiVeR~~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Artorius winced visibly when he felt Hekate's strength drop. Even though it was only slightly, it drove him to try even harder to escape the chains..but it was no use. There was literally no escaping that he could see unless he eventually broke them. He frowned sadly and sniffled.

GB shrugged. "Eh, well, I could be pulling those weird eyes of yours out right now, but instead I am asking for your name. So i'd be glad that I care about something trivial like that." she said, smirking in amusement.
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 pm

"Flower." She snapped, sarcasm practically dripping from her voice like venom. "Oh, try it, Stripes." She growled at her. "Well, what are you gonna do? Just sit there like a lazy b***h and do nothing?~" Hekate flicked her bangs out of her eyes, sticking her tongue out in teasing.

Isamu smiled at him and opened up his arms, hair falling behind his shoulders. "Ah, alrighty! Go on, then."
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~~OlI~oLiVeR~~* » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Orvian walked to him, glaring at him. He waited for him to make a move, well aware that it was not going to be easy.
*~~OlI~oLiVeR~~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:46 pm

"Stripes." GB echoed as she stood, walking over to Hekate slowly. "I like that nickname." she said, cupping Hekate's face in her hands strangely. And without warning, she kneed Hekate right where one of her wounds were with one of her bony knees as hard as she could manage, smiling sweetly. "I can if I want to. I could keep you forever in here and do nothing if I wished. I'd be quiet about me doing nothing, anyway, cat woman." she said, the nickname an obvious insult to Hekate's eyes.

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Hekate choked as she was hit in the her almost healed wound, practically spitting all over the smaller girls face. She grinned in amusement, but the pain could be seen through her eyes and through her forced smirk. "Ah, really?~ Do you know that if I was pissed off enough, Stripes, I would easily be able to break out of these stupid metal locks," Hekate paused when she said cat woman. The only thing that Hekate had been self-conscious of was her eyes, and thats why she was a demon now anyways. Her smirk faded into nothing.

Isamu grinned at him. "You can stay here forever, Im not moving. I dont need food, either." He could smell the demon scent coming off of the boy.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:05 pm

GB recoiled when she was spit all over, trying not to show any signs of being disgusted although she was. She wiped it off with a swipe of her hands, eyes narrowing. But when she noticed the pain in the demon's eyes her smirk returned. "Hm. Well, I bet you sure do care about that blue-haired weirdo, don't you? You wouldn't want anything terrible to happen to him, would you?" she asked.

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~~OlI~oLiVeR~~* » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:12 pm

Orvian rose an eyebrow before going over to the wall and blankly kicking through it as he walked inside. "Fine."
*~~OlI~oLiVeR~~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me