Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:23 pm

[ :thumbup:
Cool]

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The red dog shakes her head as she looks at her mate, then, brown eyes soft, warm. She stays as she is, as well, and looks at him. Maybe later, is said to him through their mate link, then she falls quiet. Fur is warmer anyway, though the clothes do a pretty good job too. However, clothes just can't compare to their fur.

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat huffs out a breath...and shakes his head a bit. Of course I want you! he says, snaps it almost, then he flinches a bit. More of a wince, actually, but those are pretty similar. He says Why would you even say that? and shakes his head. He softens and calms a bit when the other says he will go with them. The cat nudges the teen and child, the two moving ahead of the cats.

Tina (and Minn) Michaelis- f- 16- bear

The girl hums a small sound, and tilts her head a bit as she looks at the cats. They seem to be communicating again, but between just them. She sighs and shakes her head...but she understands what a mate link is. Its a thing where only two mates can communicate. When Haku looks at her and Minn, nudges them, she nods. She starts to walk, keeping Minn close and looking back at the cats.

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one hummed a small sound, and nodded. She let out a small breath, one she hadn't even realized she'd been holding in. Shaking her head, she looked at him with those oddly golden brown eyes. Her eyes matched his, in a way, though his were pure gold. She lets out another breath, saying "That's...so sad. You shouldn't have had to be alone," and wishes she'd been born here. Is she technically considered older than them, or younger? Has she fallen into the future, or has she fallen into the past here?

The past seems more likely, considering the lack of electricity, but ahe isn't sure. Shaking her head, she then realizes what he'd just said. "what...why would I not accept you, just because someone else got me pregnant? He didn't... he might not have actually loved me. Besides...he's not here, and even there he just...vanished, though maybe it wasn't his choice." She falls silent as he speaks of Morag and Jess. Then he tells her that he and she need to go. She sighs and nods at the male, straightening out and waiting for him to lead the way.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:16 pm

The wolf nods his head and looks into the darkness, knowing that while morning is coming it is still far off. "I love you Jess." Is reminded warmly, "I'm glad you're safe." Because his mate is perfect. Because he knows he wouldn't live without her. He wouldn't want to. "What do you think we should do? ... go?"

---

Contrast cringes at the questions, but he doesn't argue. You'll see. is replied quietly. He's been rejected twice before; he expects nothing more. But if this mate wants to wait, he'd wait. He doesn't dare to hope. it is what it is, ill go with you. the white furred cat flicks his ears and listens before walking after his mate.

-->>

Silas exhales as they enter the snow, "been alone a long time." The man locks the door behind them and keeps up with her, gently directing his mate with nudges that are almost unseen. Then she's asking questions. He's never been good with questions, "ya still love him. An ya don' really know me." And he won't rush her. Won't push.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:50 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The red dog flicks her tail as she looks at him, and she nods at him. 'I love you too,' she says, then tilts her head as he asks a question. 'Go...go where?' is asked, then she seems to think on it. 'Go to the hidden...city or village or whatever, where we'd actually be accepted?' she asks.

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat sighs and shakes his head as he looks at the other. He doesn't really respond, though speaks up again as he looks around. Where...are we meant to go? he asks the other. He then thinks of something, having overheard Morag and Silas talking about some cave. Maybe it hadn't meant to be secret, but... Jess hadn't seemed to know about it. There's...a cave somewhere, but I don't know where. We need to find pawprints, or Silas. He's a...he's a hawk shifter, you actually may have seen hum maybe. He doesn't know, but perhaps, if the other had been pretending to be a normal cat. Shaking his head, he begins to trot now, and looks around.

The girl tilts her head again, as she looks back at the two cats. They're clearly still communicating, then Haku starts to trot and look around. Tina looks around as well, trying to find Jess or that one male. Silas, she thinks is his name, and she's met him a handful of times.

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one says "I told you, didn't i?" and it comes out a question. "I don't know if I actually loved him, and babies... don't always happen because of love. You could get pregnant and think you're in love. Then you find out maybe you don't actually love the guy. Maybe he actually only stays because he feels like he has to." She shakes her head, then walks along as he nudges her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:09 pm

"It's dangerous, " is murmured by the wolf, "I'm afraid to lose you." He admits quietly, "only Si has been there, but if it's what you want then we can try." The wolf pulls his tail around his mate, he exhales heavily and tries to hide the whimper. She doesn't need to know he hurts. "We can try to go."

--->>
Contrast sighs at the words. umm yeah I met him. I know how to get to him quickly. Tell your kits to follow me. the white cat starts walking, stay close. This time he leads them through the weeds and the woods, until they get to the river. Would they be able to swim?

--

Silas stops, spotting Haku once they're at the river. "Fledglings happen here because of love. They cannot survive without being Claimed. Not since the wars." Is informed with immense care, "Haku, fledglings." Is greeted, "whose this?" He gently reaches out, pulling Tina and Minn against his chest for a brief hug. "I'll carry you all across. One or two at a time. Just wait for me." He looks at Haku, "you and Noma first. Then them." Silas exhales hot air, turning at the sounds in the bushes. The hawk shifter rushes, "Haku, meet Mor. Go! Now!" There's snarls, he can hear them - so close- not again, not again, leaf and star - is thought with panic, unshouldering the bow. "Go now!"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:47 am

The red dog nods as she looks at him, and hears him whimper. She looks at him in concern, saying 'I just...want to be with you. If they'll accept us there, us and Silas and Nona, and the young ones, then we have to go.' She then tenses up as she feels fear and anger from Haku... His voice in her head tells her something is happening again. 'Mor! Something's happening, I think someone is coming to attack them!'

The black furred cat nods as he looks at the other cat, and says Good, good. He is...a good man, nice man, and I think that girl likes him. Oh, um...there's a new girl, we don't really know where she came from. He tells the kids to follow, and soon they are at the river. He looks to Silas, saying 'My um...he's my mate, he says he knows you. I think you've been feeding him alongside the normal cats.' He then tenses up and hisses as he hears the snarls...He gasps as the human grabs him and Con, placing the cats on the bear's back. Now, he's just now noticing Tina had shifted. She's the size of a full grown bear now, not quite an adult yet but no longer a cub.

The girl smiles as she sees Silas, saying "Uncle Silas!" then looking to the human. She nods to the one with the oddly golden brown eyes. She then holds onto Silas and Minn, she and Minn hugging the man. She tenses up as she hears the snarls...and Silas grabs his bow. She shifts to her bear form, the human putting the cats on her back. She moves into the river, grabbing the fox cub as well. She then looks to the human, waiting for her to grab on. If she positions herself sort of sideways, she can hold onto the bear too, or she can sit on her back.

The golden brown eyed one nods as she looks at him, and sighs. "Does that mean...my baby isn't actually safe here?" she asks. Its pretty obvious the baby won't be safe anyway, since he and his mother are humans...Shaking her head, she sees the girl become a bear. She quickly grabs the black cat and puts him on the bear, then grabs the other cat. She puts him on the back of the bear as well. She watches her pick up the fox, then thinks on what she herself should do. Shaking her head, she takes the fox cub and gets on the bear's back as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:05 am

"Then when they get here, we will discuss it." Morag responds quietly, nuzzling her head with gleaming blue eyes.

Haku's voice tiny in his ears, the link never fully solidified but he responds. The wolf stands, "stay here, Jess. Please. " He may be messed up but he knows the best way back to the cavern. "Get a fire going!" With that, he takes off on three feet, wincing. Back he goes through the path that would lead him to the river --

---->>

"It means that it's dangerous. " He doesn't mean to snap, firing arrows towards their attackers. "Go NOW Noma! All of you!" Silas kicks backwards lightly, pushing onto Tinas' rear end, into the water. "Mor will meet ya! Go!" He's sure that they are crossing the river when he starts towards the breaking bushes. It's two steps and he is face to face with the fox' clans' warriors.

The river is wide, and it's dark. The water would break their smell up. They wouldn't be found --

Silas starts running, and they, baying for blood, give chase.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:23 am

The red dog makes a small sound, a worried sound, but only nods at him. She watches her mate go, not wanting him to go...but he has to lead them. He needs to get Haku and the kids and Nona back here. She hunkers down a moment, whimpering...then sighs. She changes human, clothed, and goes to get some fire wood. She manages to find wood, kindling, anything, and gets to work starting a fire there.

The black furred cat hears his best friend barking to Mor about them. He nods his head, knows Mor can kind of hear him too but not great. He waits for the other...letting the human hold him and Contrast and Minn. He nudges at Con a bit, then licks at the little fox a couple times too.

The not-an-adult-not-a-cub looks back at Silas for a moment. She growls as she sees movement...from wherever the foxes are coming through. She chuffs to the hawk, then he's shoving her but she's already in the river. She's just waiting for the human, and now the human is on her back. With strong strides, she walks then begins to swim when the river gets deeper. She crosses the river, and comes up on another bank.

The golden brown eyed one winces a bit at his tone of voice...and says nothing. She's grabbing the fox and climbing on the bear's back. Silas is pushing at the bear, who was already in the water anyway. Nona quickly grabs hold of the bear and the cats and fox. She looks at the other side of the river, as the bear walks then swims. Then, they are finally at the other side, climbing onto the bank there.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:55 am

Morag follows the path, it doesn't take too long until he's back in otter country and then he is at the river. The black wolf chuffs, looking into the darkness as snow starts to fall again. But he can see the bear. See his friends mate and the pups. Where is Silas? "Come Noma. Hello Tina, Haku, Minn." Is rumbled into the link, knowing the pregnant human can't understand, but he presses his nose to her knee and turns, knowing that Si would be back later.

Probably.

The wolf blinks blue eyes, "follow me." How tired the cubs must be. "Who is with you, Haku?" Though their mental voice would be hard to hear he wants to know. For a clan to be made they need an alpha, and Mor doesn't want to lead, but.. "let's go, Jess is waiting." He begins to head off.

---

Silas fights the group of fox, eventually climbing a tree where he rests. One of the shifters snarls at him before turning human. "Where'd you come from baker? Where? We were chasing others."

"Like I'll tell you a thing!" Spits Silas, "you killed Urso, our friend!" Thankfully they seem to forget that HE isn't actually cornered. He's just buying time.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:18 am

Lol, her name is Nona, not Noma. I don't know if you keep getting autocorrected, or maybe you keep hitting the m accidentally since on phone and iPad and stuff its right next to the n. I'm actually having that problem...I've been trying to spell things with L and my finger keeps hitting the K.)

The redhead -making fire-

The black furred cat tilts his head as he looks at the wolf, once the other finally reaches them. He says 'What...who, the other cat?' and tilts his head. 'That's my...my mate, but he hasn't turned human. I don't know if he's like stuck like this,' he says, meaning stuck as a cat. He stays in the hands of the woman, as the bear walks now. Tina hasn't turned human or made them get down, so they all stay on her back.

The not-an-adult-not-a-cub looks back across the river a moment. She sees the hawk go up a tree...and the foxes are all focused on him. She wonders how they can be so dumb, not to just look across the river...Then she thanks the stars that they haven't thought to do so. She looks to the wolf, nosing at him then following. She doesn't make the others get down, doesn't turn human, just follows.

The golden brown eyed one patted the bear a couple times. It's as if she's praising her, or comforting her in some way, maybe both at once. The bear comes up on the shore, and the woman sees a wolf. She sees his eyes in the dark, then he's coming up to them. "Mor?" she questions, knowing she won't understand him but maybe he'll nod or something. She continues to hold onto the cats and fox, as Tina follows the wolf.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:24 pm

(Yep auto)

Morag MourningStar

He leads them right to the entrance of the cavern and then turns in the dark; gotta keep watch, cover the trail. is informed across the mate link, Feed the pups, please, everything you need is there. Umak the otter may be by, he owns the cave, he will call out the word 'torch'. with that the wolf is gone again, into the dark. Ignoring his hurts. Ignoring his worry.

----

Silas Weirmichael

The hawk spits a few profanities at the fox clan who have chased him. "You know, Ben, I wouldn't have pegged ya fer a murderous traitor," is greeted to the human form of the artic fox. "But guess I was wrong. Too bad my shoulder is messed up," the last part is lied, "but here we are." There's a smirk at the other, as if he has no cares in the world, "I hope the Fox Clan rots without my skills, lowest birth rate in decades. And you're hunting fledglings, like they had any say in the things the elders have said." Is scolded like a teacher to an unruly pupil. "Following like a sheep. Baaaa." He watches as the fox launches himself at the trunk, scrabbling at the bark and attempting to climb. "Poor little sheepy, I've outfoxed you!" He tosses a chunk of the bark at Ben's head, "and I'm not even the one you're hunting! " Silas laughs at the idea, golden eyes bright and keen. The man stands on his branch and looks at the fox who has almost reached him by then - before jumping to another nearby tree. "Here kitty kitty," is teased, followed by a string of curses and snapping teeth of the group. Mor, I'll meet you at the cave at dawn, I want them to forget about the fledglings. is told through their link, don't worry, I should be alright, I'll keep ya informed. See ya after dawn.

--->>

Contrast

He is exhausted, cold and hungry when they get to the caves; he'd hopped off the bears' shoulders and cautiously followed after, green eyes flashing. When they arrive he gravitates towards the fire and waits, silent. "Mew." Is greeted gently, tail around his paws.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me